Anadraulic state

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Hell yea brother!,,, bro I swear the combo you put me onto,, the Slin/Perfect Carb/BC+EAA combo intra work out is hands down killer for me...wonder how much better it would be to add 1/2-1 scoop of AS into
    That's what I have been doing!

2. Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    Yeah really useful training supplement, just the taste l have an issue with. when l have it on a empty stomach l get a bit nausea, so now l wait and have it 30 mins after breakfast then skull some apple juice straight away and not to bad a little burp etc but the effect imo is def worth using.
    I actually didn't mind the taste. I didn't get any of the numbing sensation others have mentioned. The plan was to use it as a mild addition to my PCT.

Yesterday was my first dose (1/2 scoop). Training went ok...but a couple hours later...BOOM! Nausea hit and lasted the rest of the day.

I would like to run the entire bottle, but first have to figure out how to control the nausea sides.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    I actually didn't mind the taste. I didn't get any of the numbing sensation others have mentioned. The plan was to use it as a mild addition to my PCT.

Yesterday was my first dose (1/2 scoop). Training went ok...but a couple hours later...BOOM! Nausea hit and lasted the rest of the day.

I would like to run the entire bottle, but first have to figure out how to control the nausea sides.
    With the nausea, try having a small meal when you dose the AS.

4. Thanks Cm. I will give that a shot.

5. l had a dose on the anadralic state again today and blew away my PB on the 45 angle leg press for 400 kg,s for 6 full reps and 2 partial l will post my vid when my training partner can work out how to get the video off his old 3g phone he has lost the cable.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by MC Gun View Post
    l had a dose on the anadralic state again today and blew away my PB on the 45 angle leg press for 400 kg,s for 6 full reps and 2 partial l will post my vid when my training partner can work out how to get the video off his old 3g phone he has lost the cable.
    Nice man! well done! Yeah try get the vid up!

7. Ok, tried 2nd dose (about 80% of one scoop) with a little bit of grub in the guts.
    Took it with some instantized powdered ginger.
    Very little nausea this time around. Sure I had the burning and numbing, but the ginger alone can do that. lol!

Anyway, looks like I may be able to pull this off.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Ok, tried 2nd dose (about 80% of one scoop) with a little bit of grub in the guts.
    Took it with some instantized powdered ginger.
    Very little nausea this time around. Sure I had the burning and numbing, but the ginger alone can do that. lol!

Anyway, looks like I may be able to pull this off.
    Ah good news man! Let us know how it goes!

9. Dose #3 today.

(1) full scoop...(ok, I still threw in some ginger powder) and had little to no nausea.

Energy: Good. Maybe not as intense as specific pre workout formulas, but still OK.
    Pump: Adequate. Again not as strong as specific pwf, but still somewhat noticeable.
    Strength: Very Good. This criteria was above average. Comparable to some others (including Dark Rage, Jacked, etc).

I'm using this as a part of my PCT, so I'm not displeased that it isn't as strong in the energy/pump department.

Quite frankly I didn't shut down all that much. The units are plump and about the same size (sorry for that implied visual) so as long as I get some extra estrogen control and test boost, this should add nicely to my stack.

The saw palmetto keep me outta trouble so I'm only using:
    - "trione"
    -continuing the saw p
    -some GH secretion supps.
    -and of course, the AS

Don't really need the nolva this time around, but that may change on my next more brutal round this winter.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Dose #3 today.

(1) full scoop...(ok, I still threw in some ginger powder) and had little to no nausea.

Energy: Good. Maybe not as intense as specific pre workout formulas, but still OK.
    Pump: Adequate. Again not as strong as specific pwf, but still somewhat noticeable.
    Strength: Very Good. This criteria was above average. Comparable to some others (including Dark Rage, Jacked, etc).

I'm using this as a part of my PCT, so I'm not displeased that it isn't as strong in the energy/pump department.

Quite frankly I didn't shut down all that much. The units are plump and about the same size (sorry for that implied visual) so as long as I get some extra estrogen control and test boost, this should add nicely to my stack.

The saw palmetto keep me outta trouble so I'm only using:
    - "trione"
    -continuing the saw p
    -some GH secretion supps.
    -and of course, the AS

Don't really need the nolva this time around, but that may change on my next more brutal round this winter.
    Nice update man! The AS should help keep some of those strength gains and help maintain that gained muscle mass.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Nice update man! The AS should help keep some of those strength gains and help maintain that gained muscle mass.
    Thanks Cm.

Oops, forgot to mention that Receptor (by LG) is part of the PCT stack.
    It might be a bit redundant with AS, but what the heck. I only wish the capsules weren't a sticky, leaking, gelatinous mess.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Thanks Cm.

It might be a bit redundant with AS, but what the heck. I only wish the capsules weren't a sticky, leaking, gelatinous mess.
    Really? That's a shame! I ave used it before and didn't have that problem. Where dod you get the Receptor from?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    Thanks Cm.

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Really? That's a shame! I ave used it before and didn't have that problem. Where dod you get the Receptor from?

Did you leave it in the heat? that will cause it

14. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I think it was from BB.com. I kept it in a box in the bedroom, away from direct sunlight. We did have 4-5 days of 100 F about 6 weeks ago, but the AC keep the room fairly cool.

It was gooy from the moment I opened the bottle. I just figured that was "normal."

15. Quote Originally Posted by Joint Fracture View Post
    I think it was from BB.com. I kept it in a box in the bedroom, away from direct sunlight. We did have 4-5 days of 100 F about 6 weeks ago, but the AC keep the room fairly cool.

It was gooy from the moment I opened the bottle. I just figured that was "normal."
    seems like like something happen during storage at bb.com..

16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    seems like like something happen during storage at bb.com..
    Perhaps. I'm just dabbing each capsule dry and will just try and finish off the bottle (assuming the ingredients aren't too damaged).

17. hmmmm.....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40