Anadraulic state

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi, I used 1 tub of Anadraulic state 1 scoop per day for the last 30 day here is the review.

TASTE : 8

Taste was pretty good, i did expect way worst from other people feedback. The taste actually grow on me. I think some people might did not like the taste since the product did not completly disolve and the little black particules lay down in the bottom, this is actually the the best part.

MIXABILITY : 6

Like i said little particules lay down in the bottom, so i did stir it befor every sip. this way it tasted way better.

ENERGY-ENDURANCE : 9

Endurance was higher on this product and enegy also. Nice steady energy, more sweating during the workout.

PUMPS : 10

One of the best pump product I use, plus the estrogen control ingredient gave me more thigh looking pump. I was always having nice thigh pump.

STRENGTH : 10

I was doing more of a recomp, my weight or reps increase a little every workout. I did losse some fat and increase strenght. I can wait to try it in a more mass building approch.

SIDE EFFECTS :

Mouth was a little weird after each serving like when you go to the dentist, but seem to diminish whit time. Little bit of stomach discomfort, also diminish with time.

OVERALL : 10 out of 10

I really love the product, will be on my supplement rotation for sure in the futur. Great value for everything you got in this prodcut. Just look at the label.
First time using LG product ! Now you got a new customer for a long time

Two thumb up !

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome review! and thanks for putting this up;)...glad you enjoyed it, your just in time for LG's new flavors on this stuff, which will blow away the older version, Which IMO was still good!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review! and thanks for putting this up;)...glad you enjoyed it, your just in time for LG's new flavors on this stuff, which will blow away the older version, Which IMO was still good!
Yeah good review man! seems this stuff worked awesome for you!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank's

I have a quick question for you! Woul AS be enough of a pct fot MD or Methyl Mastedrol ? Don't know if I have the name right , the 2 PH of your line ! Also when will you sublingual version will be available on other site then the LG site ?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thank's

I have a quick question for you! Woul AS be enough of a pct fot MD or Methyl Mastedrol ? Don't know if I have the name right , the 2 PH of your line ! Also when will you sublingual version will be available on other site then the LG site ?
Hmmmm I'm not sure that is should be used as the only PCT. My thoughts are it would be, but I'd be slightly mroecareful and have formadrol extreme or t911 incase.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm I'm not sure that is should be used as the only PCT. My thoughts are it would be, but I'd be slightly mroecareful and have formadrol extreme or t911 incase.

Right..I would Formadrol at the least, It's for these products..by all means dose AS with it:)...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I asked the same thing a while ago and LG said it would be ok but not a typical PCT of 3-4 weeks, probably go 8-10 weeks. The doses are lower for the test boost and sarm effects to be a complete PCT.

I would run Anad State during cycle and during PCT with Formadrol!

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
cant wait to try the new flavors when are they available? honestly l have a half of a container left l really liked the effects but l could not stand the taste. What are the new flavors?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant wait to try the new flavors when are they available? honestly l have a half of a container left l really liked the effects but l could not stand the taste. What are the new flavors?
Well, theres samples of a new Fruit Punch to be coming out soon, theres others in the works as we speak..

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Well, theres samples of a new Fruit Punch to be coming out soon, theres others in the works as we speak..
what is the chance of getting some of those samples of fruit punch?
like l said a new flavor would get my business back.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
what is the chance of getting some of those samples of fruit punch?
like l said a new flavor would get my business back.
There will certainly be testers chosen to review the new flavor.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but only open to US residents again right?
l really love the LG range and would appreciate some support with a new flavor.
Well..sometimes its hard to ship overseas in general, depending on what were shipping..and the cost is pretty$$.. AS has been out for sometime now, and as we know the flavor was a hit or miss with some folks, but the performance of the product spoke for its self, thats why some over looked the flavor..me for example...I can care less what something taste like as long as it works and produces:) to an extent on the flavor side.. I will say if Eric spent the time on a new flavor, its going to taste bad ass!! bottom line;) as far as the shipping, we will know when the time gets closer..LG always AIM's to please customers!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well..sometimes its hard to ship overseas in general, depending on what were shipping..and the cost is pretty$$.. AS has been out for sometime now, and as we know the flavor was a hit or miss with some folks, but the performance of the product spoke for its self, thats why some over looked the flavor..me for example...I can care less what something taste like as long as it works and produces:) to an extent on the flavor side.. I will say if Eric spent the time on a new flavor, its going to taste bad ass!! bottom line;) as far as the shipping, we will know when the time gets closer..LG always AIM's to please customers!
Spoke to Eric yesterday regarding flavor, he said it is now much improved. Yeah shipping overseas is just to costly for testers. Sometimes the shipping is the same value as the product itself. Also customs now and then will confiscate the product, so just to costly in the end.

Good thing is though AM ships worldwide!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spoke to Eric yesterday regarding flavor, he said it is now much improved. Yeah shipping overseas is just to costly for testers. Sometimes the shipping is the same value as the product itself. Also customs now and then will confiscate the product, so just to costly in the end.

Good thing is though AM ships worldwide!

Flavor is going to kick ass! thank god for Nutra!

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Yeah cool we little guys at home spend $$ on shipping your products and l get all my supps from NP and l get nearly every week so it would be in the companies interest to send some samples and get my business back as a once off cost imo.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah cool we little guys at home spend $$ on shipping your products and l get all my supps from NP and l get nearly every week so it would be in the companies interest to send some samples and get my business back as a once off cost imo.

Well your FAR from little by the looks of it:lol:...When and if Samples do come to light for forum members and depending on how much, I will see if theres something we can do..:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I feel yuor pain man, I live in Australia and suffer the same as you. It's just the way it is though man.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
Well your FAR from little by the looks of it:lol:...When and if Samples do come to light for forum members and depending on how much, I will see if theres something we can do..:)
Much appreciated on both counts.
All this talk made me break out the Anadraulic State this morning and l did a PB on bench 220kg's for 3 reps yes that is KG's not Lb's

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
All this talk made me break out the Anadraulic State this morning and l did a PB on bench 220kg's for 3 reps yes that is KG's not Lb's
hah good man! you liking the Anadraulic State?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
hah good man! you liking the Anadraulic State?
Yeah really useful training supplement, just the taste l have an issue with. when l have it on a empty stomach l get a bit nausea, so now l wait and have it 30 mins after breakfast then skull some apple juice straight away and not to bad a little burp etc but the effect imo is def worth using.
l would like to see a orange or citrus flavor personally l like that style of flavor. l can't stand the tropical flavors l am allergic to certain cherry flavors they make me ill.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting my AS today can't wait stacking it with the old T-911 gonna be a great stack i think.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I thought i had a great day doing chest! you just killed the mood:) outstanding bro!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be using AS again in the near future. I can't wait! I'll be doing 1sc pre-workout, and 1sc intra, with additional BC+EAA. :D

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah AS definetly not as bad as i thought with all the comments on it but not the best. Definetly worst still goes to Armagedon that stuff was horrible. Its harder for me to have patience with t-911 dissolving than anything.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah AS definetly not as bad as i thought with all the comments on it but not the best. Definetly worst still goes to Armagedon that stuff was horrible. Its harder for me to have patience with t-911 dissolving than anything.
add a little water in your mouth , it'll help dissolve it so much faster..days I would dose it went fast others depending on how dry my mouth played a huge factor..thats goes with anything though

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be using AS again in the near future. I can't wait! I'll be doing 1sc pre-workout, and 1sc intra, with additional BC+EAA. :D
Hell yea brother!,,, bro I swear the combo you put me onto,, the Slin/Perfect Carb/BC+EAA combo intra work out is hands down killer for me...wonder how much better it would be to add 1/2-1 scoop of AS into:)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yea brother!,,, bro I swear the combo you put me onto,, the Slin/Perfect Carb/BC+EAA combo intra work out is hands down killer for me...wonder how much better it would be to add 1/2-1 scoop of AS into:)
Heck ya man. That would be awesome. I forgot about my delicious intra-workout enhancing beverage. I've been on this CKD crap for too long. :lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That's what I have been doing!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Yeah really useful training supplement, just the taste l have an issue with. when l have it on a empty stomach l get a bit nausea, so now l wait and have it 30 mins after breakfast then skull some apple juice straight away and not to bad a little burp etc but the effect imo is def worth using.
I actually didn't mind the taste. I didn't get any of the numbing sensation others have mentioned. The plan was to use it as a mild addition to my PCT.

Yesterday was my first dose (1/2 scoop). Training went ok...but a couple hours later...BOOM! Nausea hit and lasted the rest of the day.

I would like to run the entire bottle, but first have to figure out how to control the nausea sides.
:think:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I actually didn't mind the taste. I didn't get any of the numbing sensation others have mentioned. The plan was to use it as a mild addition to my PCT.

Yesterday was my first dose (1/2 scoop). Training went ok...but a couple hours later...BOOM! Nausea hit and lasted the rest of the day.

I would like to run the entire bottle, but first have to figure out how to control the nausea sides.
:think:
With the nausea, try having a small meal when you dose the AS.

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l had a dose on the anadralic state again today and blew away my PB on the 45 angle leg press for 400 kg,s for 6 full reps and 2 partial l will post my vid when my training partner can work out how to get the video off his old 3g phone he has lost the cable.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
l had a dose on the anadralic state again today and blew away my PB on the 45 angle leg press for 400 kg,s for 6 full reps and 2 partial l will post my vid when my training partner can work out how to get the video off his old 3g phone he has lost the cable.
Nice man! well done! Yeah try get the vid up!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Ok, tried 2nd dose (about 80% of one scoop) with a little bit of grub in the guts.
Took it with some instantized powdered ginger.
Very little nausea this time around. Sure I had the burning and numbing, but the ginger alone can do that. lol!

Anyway, looks like I may be able to pull this off.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Ok, tried 2nd dose (about 80% of one scoop) with a little bit of grub in the guts.
Took it with some instantized powdered ginger.
Very little nausea this time around. Sure I had the burning and numbing, but the ginger alone can do that. lol!

Anyway, looks like I may be able to pull this off.
Ah good news man! Let us know how it goes!

Joint Fracture

Awards
Dose #3 today.

(1) full scoop...(ok, I still threw in some ginger powder) and had little to no nausea.

Energy: Good. Maybe not as intense as specific pre workout formulas, but still OK.
Pump: Adequate. Again not as strong as specific pwf, but still somewhat noticeable.
Strength: Very Good. This criteria was above average. Comparable to some others (including Dark Rage, Jacked, etc).

I'm using this as a part of my PCT, so I'm not displeased that it isn't as strong in the energy/pump department.

Quite frankly I didn't shut down all that much. The units are plump and about the same size (sorry for that implied visual) so as long as I get some extra estrogen control and test boost, this should add nicely to my stack.

The saw palmetto keep me outta trouble so I'm only using:
- "trione"
-continuing the saw p
-some GH secretion supps.
-and of course, the AS

Don't really need the nolva this time around, but that may change on my next more brutal round this winter.
:thumbsup:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Dose #3 today.

(1) full scoop...(ok, I still threw in some ginger powder) and had little to no nausea.

Energy: Good. Maybe not as intense as specific pre workout formulas, but still OK.
Pump: Adequate. Again not as strong as specific pwf, but still somewhat noticeable.
Strength: Very Good. This criteria was above average. Comparable to some others (including Dark Rage, Jacked, etc).

I'm using this as a part of my PCT, so I'm not displeased that it isn't as strong in the energy/pump department.

Quite frankly I didn't shut down all that much. The units are plump and about the same size (sorry for that implied visual) so as long as I get some extra estrogen control and test boost, this should add nicely to my stack.

The saw palmetto keep me outta trouble so I'm only using:
- "trione"
-continuing the saw p
-some GH secretion supps.
-and of course, the AS

Don't really need the nolva this time around, but that may change on my next more brutal round this winter.
:thumbsup:
Nice update man! The AS should help keep some of those strength gains and help maintain that gained muscle mass.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Nice update man! The AS should help keep some of those strength gains and help maintain that gained muscle mass.
Thanks Cm.

Oops, forgot to mention that Receptor (by LG) is part of the PCT stack.
It might be a bit redundant with AS, but what the heck. I only wish the capsules weren't a sticky, leaking, gelatinous mess. :scratchchin:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Cm.

It might be a bit redundant with AS, but what the heck. I only wish the capsules weren't a sticky, leaking, gelatinous mess. :scratchchin:
Really? That's a shame! I ave used it before and didn't have that problem. Where dod you get the Receptor from?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Cm.

Really? That's a shame! I ave used it before and didn't have that problem. Where dod you get the Receptor from?

Did you leave it in the heat? that will cause it

Joint Fracture

Awards
I think it was from BB.com. I kept it in a box in the bedroom, away from direct sunlight. We did have 4-5 days of 100 F about 6 weeks ago, but the AC keep the room fairly cool.

It was gooy from the moment I opened the bottle. I just figured that was "normal."

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was from BB.com. I kept it in a box in the bedroom, away from direct sunlight. We did have 4-5 days of 100 F about 6 weeks ago, but the AC keep the room fairly cool.

It was gooy from the moment I opened the bottle. I just figured that was "normal."
seems like like something happen during storage at bb.com..;)

Joint Fracture

Awards
seems like like something happen during storage at bb.com..;)
Perhaps. I'm just dabbing each capsule dry and will just try and finish off the bottle (assuming the ingredients aren't too damaged).