New Formadrol vs Old Formadrol

paulg

paulg

Awards
Hi,

Can someone please compare and contrast Formadrol extreme with:
Androstan-3 alpha and Androstan-3 beta vs.
the new Formadrol with
2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one.

I am a BIG fan of the older formula as pct (it's the only pct product that has ever worked for me) and I'm currently experimenting with it at 3 caps pre-workout as a standalone (and it's like a mild ph!).
anyway, how are the results different between the two formulas? Why the change? I'm assuming the new is better...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive been out of the game for about 6 months and this is new to me, so ill point craig in this direction or get info from the big man on to what the difference is so i can get back to you and let you know.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

Can someone please compare and contrast Formadrol extreme with:
Androstan-3 alpha and Androstan-3 beta vs.
the new Formadrol with
2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one.

I am a BIG fan of the older formula as pct (it's the only pct product that has ever worked for me) and I'm currently experimenting with it at 3 caps pre-workout as a standalone (and it's like a mild ph!).
anyway, how are the results different between the two formulas? Why the change? I'm assuming the new is better...
your correct, the new formadrol is to be far superiour to the old version, this is somthing LG has been working for some time now..He'll be in to chime in:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
your correct, the new formadrol is to be far superiour to the old version, this is somthing LG has been working for some time now..He'll be in to chime in:)
I think it's simply a more powerful AI. Also with the law changes, we had to chanage to formula, and LG saw this coming so has been researching for sometime what to replace the old formula with.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's right...since they are really down on anything steroidal, we went with a strong benzoflavone derivative similar to Dermacrine. The stuff really works and works well, we have a new, even stronger variant that will be coming hopefully soon.

PHW

Awards
the new updatet formula of FORMADROL is very...very less efficiente than the older formula FORMADROL EXTREME; I am very disapointed by this new formula without ('adrostan') and I am waiting the next!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the new updatet formula of FORMADROL is very...very less efficiente than the older formula FORMADROL EXTREME; I am very disapointed by this new formula without ('adrostan') and I am waiting the next!

Im all ears:) please do explain why your so, so.. disapointed? are you running it right now?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We always update when we find better AI's the new one is actually quite a bit stronger than the Androsterone that was in the prior version.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
And you know this from experience?

Very interesting first post btw.:scratchchin: lol. Troll.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what about this version Formadrol Extreme Bonus XL 90 Cap Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 30mg 3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene 25mg Diadzein 20mg

this must be an extremely old version if it is even a correct label on the site i found it on, i never new that there was a version of formadrol that had atd?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about this version Formadrol Extreme Bonus XL 90 Cap Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 30mg 3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene 25mg Diadzein 20mg

this must be an extremely old version if it is even a correct label on the site i found it on, i never new that there was a version of formadrol that had atd?
you will note that eveytime LG comes out with new products or updated versions, he contacts the sites, and half of time, they dont take the time to make the updates..that is beyond LG's control..

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Ya. That's the old stuff. I actually used that back in the summer of '08. I have a log on here of it. I loved that stuff too! ha. Formadrol is a great product, regardless of the version.

I'll be using the new Formadrol XL in my upcoming PCT. I can't wait! It's nice when PCT is actually something you can look forward to!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ya. That's the old stuff. I actually used that back in the summer of '08. I have a log on here of it. I loved that stuff too! ha. Formadrol is a great product, regardless of the version.

I'll be using the new Formadrol XL in my upcoming PCT. I can't wait! It's nice when PCT is actually something you can look forward to!
what kinda cycle are you using the formadrol for if you dont mind me asking. i love formadrol too its such a versatile product. ive only used the old version though. :(

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I believe the crazy irishman is running epi and microdrol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what kinda cycle are you using the formadrol for if you dont mind me asking. i love formadrol too its such a versatile product. ive only used the old version though. :(
I believe the crazy irishman is running epi and microdrol.
Yep, foundational PCT: Toremifene, Formadrol, and TestoPro. There will be other stuff, too, but that's the base of it.

eXcLuSiVe

Awards
for a cycle of halodrol i am planning to run recycle by purus labs and formadrol is that fine or even enough.. the formadrol stops the conversion to estrogen so i dont really need something like inhibit-e if both recycle and formadrol block estrogen right?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
if your'e really considering some form try cel's formestane or pp's formestane over lg's stuff, also look into AI's Stoked if your looking for that estrogen blocker, they all will definitely compliment that Recycle pretty well. recycle is a solid product by the way

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if your'e really considering some form try cel's formestane or pp's formestane over lg's stuff, also look into AI's Stoked if your looking for that estrogen blocker, they all will definitely compliment that Recycle pretty well. recycle is a solid product by the way
You really have no idea what Formadrol is, do you?

Match up some bloodwork with AI Stoked and our Formadrol Extreme, and see if you'd still say that.