New Formadrol vs Old Formadrol

  1. Registered User
    paulg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    43
    Posts
    121
    Answers
    0

    New Formadrol vs Old Formadrol


    Hi,

    Can someone please compare and contrast Formadrol extreme with:
    Androstan-3 alpha and Androstan-3 beta vs.
    the new Formadrol with
    2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one.

    I am a BIG fan of the older formula as pct (it's the only pct product that has ever worked for me) and I'm currently experimenting with it at 3 caps pre-workout as a standalone (and it's like a mild ph!).
    anyway, how are the results different between the two formulas? Why the change? I'm assuming the new is better...

  2. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,944
    Answers
    1

    Ive been out of the game for about 6 months and this is new to me, so ill point craig in this direction or get info from the big man on to what the difference is so i can get back to you and let you know.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by paulg View Post
    Hi,

    Can someone please compare and contrast Formadrol extreme with:
    Androstan-3 alpha and Androstan-3 beta vs.
    the new Formadrol with
    2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one.

    I am a BIG fan of the older formula as pct (it's the only pct product that has ever worked for me) and I'm currently experimenting with it at 3 caps pre-workout as a standalone (and it's like a mild ph!).
    anyway, how are the results different between the two formulas? Why the change? I'm assuming the new is better...
    your correct, the new formadrol is to be far superiour to the old version, this is somthing LG has been working for some time now..He'll be in to chime in
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    your correct, the new formadrol is to be far superiour to the old version, this is somthing LG has been working for some time now..He'll be in to chime in
    I think it's simply a more powerful AI. Also with the law changes, we had to chanage to formula, and LG saw this coming so has been researching for sometime what to replace the old formula with.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0

    That's right...since they are really down on anything steroidal, we went with a strong benzoflavone derivative similar to Dermacrine. The stuff really works and works well, we have a new, even stronger variant that will be coming hopefully soon.
  6. PHW
    PHW is offline
    Registered User
    PHW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    the new updatet formula of FORMADROL is very...very less efficiente than the older formula FORMADROL EXTREME; I am very disapointed by this new formula without ('adrostan') and I am waiting the next!
  7. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PHW View Post
    the new updatet formula of FORMADROL is very...very less efficiente than the older formula FORMADROL EXTREME; I am very disapointed by this new formula without ('adrostan') and I am waiting the next!

    Im all ears please do explain why your so, so.. disapointed? are you running it right now?
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Answers
    0

    We always update when we find better AI's the new one is actually quite a bit stronger than the Androsterone that was in the prior version.
  9. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by PHW View Post
    the new updatet formula of FORMADROL is very...very less efficiente than the older formula FORMADROL EXTREME; I am very disapointed by this new formula without ('adrostan') and I am waiting the next!
    And you know this from experience?

    Very interesting first post btw. lol. Troll.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    And you know this from experience?

    Very interesting first post btw. lol. Troll.
    Yeah, could you expand further?
  11. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Very interesting first post btw. lol. Troll.
    nice catch G ..dam im getting old
  12. Registered User
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Answers
    0

    what about this version Formadrol Extreme Bonus XL 90 Cap Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 30mg 3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene 25mg Diadzein 20mg

    this must be an extremely old version if it is even a correct label on the site i found it on, i never new that there was a version of formadrol that had atd?
  13. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    what about this version Formadrol Extreme Bonus XL 90 Cap Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 30mg 3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene 25mg Diadzein 20mg

    this must be an extremely old version if it is even a correct label on the site i found it on, i never new that there was a version of formadrol that had atd?
    you will note that eveytime LG comes out with new products or updated versions, he contacts the sites, and half of time, they dont take the time to make the updates..that is beyond LG's control..
  14. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    what about this version Formadrol Extreme Bonus XL 90 Cap Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving 3,17-keto-etiocholene-4-ol 30mg 3,17-keto-etiocholene-diene 25mg Diadzein 20mg

    this must be an extremely old version if it is even a correct label on the site i found it on, i never new that there was a version of formadrol that had atd?
    Ya. That's the old stuff. I actually used that back in the summer of '08. I have a log on here of it. I loved that stuff too! ha. Formadrol is a great product, regardless of the version.

    I'll be using the new Formadrol XL in my upcoming PCT. I can't wait! It's nice when PCT is actually something you can look forward to!
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,945
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Ya. That's the old stuff. I actually used that back in the summer of '08. I have a log on here of it. I loved that stuff too! ha. Formadrol is a great product, regardless of the version.

    I'll be using the new Formadrol XL in my upcoming PCT. I can't wait! It's nice when PCT is actually something you can look forward to!
    what kinda cycle are you using the formadrol for if you dont mind me asking. i love formadrol too its such a versatile product. ive only used the old version though.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  16. Registered User
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Answers
    0

    I believe the crazy irishman is running epi and microdrol.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  17. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    what kinda cycle are you using the formadrol for if you dont mind me asking. i love formadrol too its such a versatile product. ive only used the old version though.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I believe the crazy irishman is running epi and microdrol.
    Yep, foundational PCT: Toremifene, Formadrol, and TestoPro. There will be other stuff, too, but that's the base of it.
  18. Registered User
    eXcLuSiVe's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  125 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    20
    Answers
    0

    for a cycle of halodrol i am planning to run recycle by purus labs and formadrol is that fine or even enough.. the formadrol stops the conversion to estrogen so i dont really need something like inhibit-e if both recycle and formadrol block estrogen right?
  19. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,081
    Answers
    0

    if your'e really considering some form try cel's formestane or pp's formestane over lg's stuff, also look into AI's Stoked if your looking for that estrogen blocker, they all will definitely compliment that Recycle pretty well. recycle is a solid product by the way
  20. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    if your'e really considering some form try cel's formestane or pp's formestane over lg's stuff, also look into AI's Stoked if your looking for that estrogen blocker, they all will definitely compliment that Recycle pretty well. recycle is a solid product by the way
    You really have no idea what Formadrol is, do you?

    Match up some bloodwork with AI Stoked and our Formadrol Extreme, and see if you'd still say that.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. formadrol and DAA ( lit up)
    By hustlehands in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. T-911/Formadrol???
    By good2Badawg in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:26 AM
  3. formadrol/ m1d?
    By squats20x in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-19-2010, 07:15 PM
  4. M-1D & FORMADROL
    By BTS in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 06:04 PM
  5. Formadrol
    By noobie1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 07:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in