New T-911 Final Review (14 day run)
- 09-04-2009, 11:37 PM
New T-911 Final Review (14 day run)
Okay, here goes. I ran T-911 for 14 days, and had something rather unexpected come up which prevented me from hitting up the gym. I ran T-911 for 14 days, and would be very happy to run it longer - i cannot stress this enough. I passed the bottle on to another logger, who will hopefully add in his review. I have another bottle of T-911 which i will save for PCT (whenever i get around to my next cycle), and have no problems recommending this product, or trying it again.
Here's what i've noticed over two weeks :
* Increase of lifts by 2-3 reps per workout, vs my standard 1 rep increase. 3-4 days to kick in
* Morning wood - daily after the first dose
* My significant other claims i may be slightly thicker during cardio . i can't visually see the difference. She's probably lying.
* Much better mood. 2 days to kick in. I felt more confident, and impossible to bring down my mood.
* No pimples, unlike the original T-911, which gave me 5-6 if memory serves me correct.
Now i'll talk about the cons...
* When dosing, the T-911 took different times to dissolve. Sometimes 15 minutes, other times 25 minutes. Saliva plays a big role in this, so something you should expect.
* The tip of my tongue went numb when dosing. This was only on the second tab of the day, and i think i dosed it too close (within 5 hours). The numbing went away after 15-20 minutes after the tab dissolved. Pushing the doses further apart sometimes alleviated the issue.
So here's the rundown:
Taste - 8/10. I'd give it a 9 but for that confounded numbing. cotton candy mixed with original hubba bubba. Kinda felt like i was cheating on my diet.
Energy/Endurance - 9/10. 2-3 rep increases per lift are what any good supplement should do, and this delivers.
Mood - 10/10. A nice subtle increase on my mood was challenged soon after starting this log - a 3k illegal fine from the less than wondrous CHP. What would have made me very depressed and pissed off left me instead feeling pretty decent - like "I can work around this, lets go home, have lunch, and hit the gym up".
Sides - 9.5/10. A numb tongue for a short time hardly counts.
Overall, 9/10. This is very similar to the original T-911, less pimples, more numbing (original didn't do this), more noticeable mood elevation as well, though it is really apparent (shines through) when you think you should be stressed. Strength increases i think aren't quite as good as the original T-911, but its still there, and does a great job. Whatever formula you get however, you won't be disappointed.
Would i recommend this to anyone? Yes. No doubt in my mind. For mood, the best test booster i've ever tried. For strength, the 2nd best - the old formula increased my reps by 2-3 in PCT for the tren prohormone, which is a very hard act to follow.
Any questions anyone may have, feel free to PM me.[B]
- 09-05-2009, 12:40 AM
09-05-2009, 01:51 AM
09-05-2009, 02:28 AM
09-05-2009, 02:29 AM
09-05-2009, 02:20 PM
Sunny~ Thanks for taking the time to log this, and put up a tremendous review, which is why you were picked in the first place. I understand why the log stopped and I applaud you man, seriously do! T-911 is by far an awesome product, and im glad you still have a bottle to run at a later time.. If you need anything please let us know!
09-05-2009, 02:24 PM
I will say it again: I have used three bottles of T9-11, and it will be a reoccurring supplement for me. I respond very well to Y!
09-05-2009, 02:49 PM
Glad you had good luck with this! I know when i ran it i loved it as well! Im excited to hop back on some good supps in the coming months!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
09-06-2009, 12:57 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By luelinks in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-10-2011, 01:27 PM
- By luelinks in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-08-2010, 02:49 PM
- By Steveoph in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 09-27-2008, 08:46 PM