New T-911 Final Review (14 day run)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Okay, here goes. I ran T-911 for 14 days, and had something rather unexpected come up which prevented me from hitting up the gym. I ran T-911 for 14 days, and would be very happy to run it longer - i cannot stress this enough. I passed the bottle on to another logger, who will hopefully add in his review. I have another bottle of T-911 which i will save for PCT (whenever i get around to my next cycle), and have no problems recommending this product, or trying it again.

Here's what i've noticed over two weeks :
* Increase of lifts by 2-3 reps per workout, vs my standard 1 rep increase. 3-4 days to kick in
* Morning wood - daily after the first dose :)
* My significant other claims i may be slightly thicker during cardio :D . i can't visually see the difference. She's probably lying.
* Much better mood. 2 days to kick in. I felt more confident, and impossible to bring down my mood.
* No pimples, unlike the original T-911, which gave me 5-6 if memory serves me correct.

Now i'll talk about the cons...
* When dosing, the T-911 took different times to dissolve. Sometimes 15 minutes, other times 25 minutes. Saliva plays a big role in this, so something you should expect.
* The tip of my tongue went numb when dosing. This was only on the second tab of the day, and i think i dosed it too close (within 5 hours). The numbing went away after 15-20 minutes after the tab dissolved. Pushing the doses further apart sometimes alleviated the issue.

So here's the rundown:

Taste - 8/10. I'd give it a 9 but for that confounded numbing. cotton candy mixed with original hubba bubba. Kinda felt like i was cheating on my diet.

Energy/Endurance - 9/10. 2-3 rep increases per lift are what any good supplement should do, and this delivers.

Mood - 10/10. A nice subtle increase on my mood was challenged soon after starting this log - a 3k illegal fine from the less than wondrous CHP. What would have made me very depressed and pissed off left me instead feeling pretty decent - like "I can work around this, lets go home, have lunch, and hit the gym up".

Sides - 9.5/10. A numb tongue for a short time hardly counts.

Overall, 9/10.
This is very similar to the original T-911, less pimples, more numbing (original didn't do this), more noticeable mood elevation as well, though it is really apparent (shines through) when you think you should be stressed. Strength increases i think aren't quite as good as the original T-911, but its still there, and does a great job. Whatever formula you get however, you won't be disappointed.

Would i recommend this to anyone? Yes. No doubt in my mind. For mood, the best test booster i've ever tried. For strength, the 2nd best - the old formula increased my reps by 2-3 in PCT for the tren prohormone, which is a very hard act to follow.

Any questions anyone may have, feel free to PM me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice Review!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. i liked it enough to use capitals!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sunny~ Thanks for taking the time to log this, and put up a tremendous review, which is why you were picked in the first place. I understand why the log stopped and I applaud you man, seriously do! T-911 is by far an awesome product, and im glad you still have a bottle to run at a later time.. If you need anything please let us know!

~LG33~

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will say it again: I have used three bottles of T9-11, and it will be a reoccurring supplement for me. I respond very well to Y!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you had good luck with this! I know when i ran it i loved it as well! Im excited to hop back on some good supps in the coming months!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I will say it again: I have used three bottles of T9-11, and it will be a reoccurring supplement for me. I respond very well to Y!
good to hear you like it so much man! Always value your input!

Glad you had good luck with this! I know when i ran it i loved it as well! Im excited to hop back on some good supps in the coming months!
Good to see you back man!