3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up AM??!! Finaly made it back from Marine Corps Recruit training! Broke my foot so i was stuck there an extra 9 weeks, but i pushed through, graduated and am now a Marine! Semper Fi and Oohrah to my fellow Marines if ur out there!

Just figured id drop by and say whatsup! Glad to be home for 10 days!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats up AM??!! Finaly made it back from Marine Corps Recruit training! Broke my foot so i was stuck there an extra 9 weeks, but i pushed through, graduated and am now a Marine! Semper Fi and Oohrah to my fellow Marines if ur out there!

Just figured id drop by and say whatsup! Glad to be home for 10 days!
What's up, Josh!! Congrats!! Sorry to hear about your foot, but it's good to hear from you, bud. Hit me up in a PM; we need to catch up. :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
congrats. welcome back man - guess we can't all be ARMY :) i kid, i kid.

are you being deployed soon? i hear afghanistan is picking up now that iraq is winding down.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
welcome back :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back Josh! glad to hear you made it though bro!, broken feet heal;) home for 10 days huh? you doing RAP? where you getting stationed ? done with the questions:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you back brother!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marines are pu**ies, it's all about Mall Cops!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
congrats on making it despite the adversity with your foot brother!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notice Josh hasnt replyed?...thats because hes back to mommas home cooking!, Bulking up baby! hahaha that food in Boot Camp , Well,.... its tuff calling it food:lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Notice Josh hasnt replyed?...thats because hes back to mommas home cooking!, Bulking up baby! hahaha that food in Boot Camp , Well,.... its tuff calling it food:lol:
Id say he's busy 'smashing' a few ladies!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
welcome back bro, congrats on finishing it all up

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha whats up everyone! Back again, i was definately a tad busy with moms home cooking and visiting everyone. I just got done at MCT and now im at my MOS school in Pensacola! Glad to be back and now have access to a computer and will eventualy get my laptop sent, so yall will see me around the boards a ton more! Back in the gym getting swole again too! Hell yea!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
7251 Air Traffic Controller "trainee" for right now. Pretty intense school from what i hear. Should be good though.

Semper Fi!
ATC? yup, your set!..whats your bonus looking like to re-up?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ATC? yup, your set!..whats your bonus looking like to re-up?
Yup ATC! Not to sure, gotta get through the physicals and the shooling, which shouldnt be unbearable, then go through 2 years of OJT before im considered an actual ATC. So im not sure what my re-up bonus would be. I may explore the civilian world afterwords and see what that will offer. Still have a ton of time to plan out all of my options!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup ATC! Not to sure, gotta get through the physicals and the shooling, which shouldnt be unbearable, then go through 2 years of OJT before im considered an actual ATC. So im not sure what my re-up bonus would be. I may explore the civilian world afterwords and see what that will offer. Still have a ton of time to plan out all of my options!
heres a thought, my buddy was a ATC, his re-up bonus was 60k! he hired on at LAX making over 100K a year.. all his FAA certs, and all the other extras were payed for through military.. but you'll go gray fast! hahaha

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
Welcome back. Thank you for serving our country!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
heres a thought, my buddy was a ATC, his re-up bonus was 60k! he hired on at LAX making over 100K a year.. all his FAA certs, and all the other extras were payed for through military.. but you'll go gray fast! hahaha
Yes i have definately heard this! Hahaha, we shall see how well this does for me, hopefully i can handle the stress and get out into the civilian sector again and make this a great career outside of the Marines.