pSarm and endurance

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
pSarm and endurance [Review]

Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.

Suggestion: I would also like to say that there are some bad reviews on the stomach issues, which make some people avoid purchasing pSarm. Maybe LG can provide samples or sell a mini trail version for the people to see if they are able to tolerate the side/s, or even not show any side effects.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran this stuff had little to no problems..awesome stuff!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review man! Awesome results!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.
Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!
Yeah, I know. And loving the fact that its gonna last me a good ole time :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this stuff make me sick with a big stomach pain i got to bottles and i can`t use!!!!!!