pSarm and endurance - AnabolicMinds.com

pSarm and endurance

1. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

pSarm and endurance [Review]

Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.

Suggestion: I would also like to say that there are some bad reviews on the stomach issues, which make some people avoid purchasing pSarm. Maybe LG can provide samples or sell a mini trail version for the people to see if they are able to tolerate the side/s, or even not show any side effects.

2. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation

I ran this stuff had little to no problems..awesome stuff!
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Thanks for the review man! Awesome results!
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.
    Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!
  5. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!
    Yeah, I know. And loving the fact that its gonna last me a good ole time
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

this stuff make me sick with a big stomach pain i got to bottles and i can`t use!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. pSARM with what?
    By jeffh3c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 09:09 AM
  2. pSARM
    By flu1d in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:47 PM
  3. pSARM
    By witt51 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46