pSarm and endurance

1. pSarm and endurance [Review]

Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.

Suggestion: I would also like to say that there are some bad reviews on the stomach issues, which make some people avoid purchasing pSarm. Maybe LG can provide samples or sell a mini trail version for the people to see if they are able to tolerate the side/s, or even not show any side effects.

2. I ran this stuff had little to no problems..awesome stuff!

3. Thanks for the review man! Awesome results!
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by liquid View Post
    Before I start, I would like to say that pSarm enhances my endurance greatly.

I did not dose it accordingly to the suggestions. I just took one cap, roughly around 30 minutes before I workout.

My first time taking pSarm: Was doing a fully body workout, with little rest in between each exercise (30 seconds or less). Afterward, I went to jog in the local parks baseball field, usually I get pooed out from 1 full lap of jogging. However this time around, I was able to go 1 full lap + .5.

Second time around: (sleepy as crap + lack of food *way below maintenance cal) Did chest in the gym in almost in a non stop fashion. Rest in between sets was 10 seconds or less. I did not notice a great deal of fatigue, and time flew on by for a nice hour workout.

End note: 2 days in, and pSarms endurance enhancement is notable. But I highly doubt I would use it a continuous basis (daily). I would more than likely use it on days of training or cardio work.
    Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!

5. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Count yourself fortunate to get such results from only one capsule pre-workout. One full bottle should last you eons!
    Yeah, I know. And loving the fact that its gonna last me a good ole time

6. this stuff make me sick with a big stomach pain i got to bottles and i can`t use!!!!!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. pSARM with what?
    By jeffh3c in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-2009, 10:09 AM
  2. pSARM
    By flu1d in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:47 PM
  3. pSARM
    By witt51 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46