Some LG questions

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Planning a Trifecta run in october. I will be buying up everything in a cpl. of weeks. Will Trifecta be coming back to NP? I definitley can't afford to buy it from the LG site....which brings the next question. Why are the prices jacked up so high at the LG site? Trifecta is $65 at NP & $165 at LG Sciences! Anadraulic State is $39.95 at NP and $75 at LG! Are these the exact same products? Also what and where is M1D Black? I've seen posts about the supplement here but I can't find it. Also will I need a cycle support with the Trifecta?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Planning a Trifecta run in october. I will be buying up everything in a cpl. of weeks. Will Trifecta be coming back to NP? I definitley can't afford to buy it from the LG site....which brings the next question. Why are the prices jacked up so high at the LG site? Trifecta is $65 at NP & $165 at LG Sciences! Anadraulic State is $39.95 at NP and $75 at LG! Are these the exact same products? Also what and where is M1D Black? I've seen posts about the supplement here but I can't find it. Also will I need a cycle support with the Trifecta?
The LG site really isnt your retail store.., thats why LG offers up to 55% off everything on there site pretty often, last week you were able to get the Trifecta's for around 50$ which beat NP...LG will put these promo codes in the promosection..he ran 55% off untill the 31st I believe.. I have a friend who buys all his stuff from LG's site when the promo codes come around.. and yes you will need to run a PCT with this cycle.. Ass peopel pick up M1-D black it'll be offered that comes down to them, I.E NP ect ect...but yes you can get it on the site also..

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
The LG site really isnt your retail store.., thats why LG offers up to 55% off everything on there site pretty often, last week you were able to get the Trifecta's for around 50$ which beat NP...LG will put these promo codes in the promosection..he ran 55% off untill the 31st I believe.. I have a friend who buys all his stuff from LG's site when the promo codes come around.. and yes you will need to run a PCT with this cycle.. Ass peopel pick up M1-D black it'll be offered that comes down to them, I.E NP ect ect...but yes you can get it on the site also..

Are the promo codes ever posted here....never noticed em b4. And I knew about PCT....that's the formadrol right? I meant "on cycle" support, sorry.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are the promo codes ever posted here....never noticed em b4. And I knew about PCT....that's the formadrol right? I meant "on cycle" support, sorry.

no Cycle support is really not need, but by all means it will not hinder anythign by using it.. could only help overall, there posted in the promo section