Better tasting AS

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we promised it. The latest one has all the potency, but we used a few masking agents to cover up the cinnamon and other offending tastes...

Putting the finishing touches on the new flavors...

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Well, we promised it. The latest one has all the potency, but we used a few masking agents to cover up the cinnamon and other offending tastes...

...after i just ordered 7 tubs of the old stuff :(

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It won't be for another month or two, so you did well!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never minded the last version, but it was too potent for me to use without getting nauseous (unsure of whether it was the stim or the osthole).

However, speaking to the cinnamon we had a buddy of ours try to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon... seeing powder flying out his nose and the gagging was priceless ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

any hints on the new flavors?!?!

...after i just ordered 7 tubs of the old stuff :(
Dam! trust me you'll love all 7 tubs worth!

I never minded the last version, but it was too potent for me to use without getting nauseous (unsure of whether it was the stim or the osthole).

However, speaking to the cinnamon we had a buddy of ours try to eat a tablespoon of cinnamon... seeing powder flying out his nose and the gagging was priceless ;)

lmao wheres the camera...the stuff people do man!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This sounds amazing. Stoked to try the new flavors!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news Eric! Like LG asked, what flavors we looking at?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never had a problem with the taste, it was slightly different but not bad.

I cannot wait to run AS/M1D followed by AS/T911 PCT, that'll probably be after my Ghenerate log. Might even want to try AS with MassFX, wanna try the newest version.

Geez, AS can go with anything & everything, not sure why anyone would NOT give it a try.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I never had a problem with the taste, it was slightly different but not bad.

I cannot wait to run AS/M1D followed by AS/T911 PCT, that'll probably be after my Ghenerate log. Might even want to try AS with MassFX, wanna try the newest version.

Geez, AS can go with anything & everything, not sure why anyone would NOT give it a try.
Agreed man, AS is so versatile!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never har any problems with the taste either. I admit it wasn't probably the best, but it went down pretty smoothly :)

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same price?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Taste was the only (minor) drawback that I had with AS. As for performance, it ranks up there with the best of the pre-wo's I've tried. And the formula is so inclusive and well dosed.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never had a problem with the taste, but if Eric says it's going to be better, then it's going to be better! :) - Can't wait!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i think i sthe osthole like the pSARM damn i bougth somes tubes but the stomach pain and nauseas kill me in the GYM!!!:sick:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just go lighter on the dosing or eat something small before you take it. Should help with the stomach problems. Worth a try bro! :thumbsup:

//CC

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG reps when will new flavors be available?

edit: I saw another month or so. Ding Dang i want some.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I never had a problem with the taste, I mix it in 8oz of water.... but sure look forward to the new flavors... any hints?:afro:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I never had a problem with the taste, I mix it in 8oz of water.... but sure look forward to the new flavors... any hints?:afro:
I'm trying to get the information now ;) Possibly a blue raspberry flavor is being thrown around ;)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
+01 :afro:
I don't see any reason why we would increase the price just because of a flavor change. What might happen though is a decrease or sale on the old stock, which seems like is what just happend ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to get the information now ;) Possibly a blue raspberry flavor is being thrown around ;)
mmmm.... That sounds good. AS is great stuff, and the flavor isn't the worst that I have ever tasted, it's certainly not the best, but the best flavored drinks usually have a heap of sugar hidden in them somewhere. I think that Fruit Punch, although a classic and tried and true flavor... has just been drank thousands upon thousands of times in various drinks and supplements that we all have tried over the years. I think that the vast majority of supplement users just like to have some choice in the flavors as just one gets tiresome after a while... I know if I have the choice I avoid fruit punch at all costs on the sole reason that I am just tired of it. Grape would be another vote from me and a lemon-lime would be awesome too (lemon-lime not lemonade). Can't wait to get myself a bottle of the new stuff!:afro:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take the old AS at a nice price. The flavor is tolerable. I wish it could come out in like a week haha.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mmmm.... That sounds good. AS is great stuff, and the flavor isn't the worst that I have ever tasted, it's certainly not the best, but the best flavored drinks usually have a heap of sugar hidden in them somewhere. I think that Fruit Punch, although a classic and tried and true flavor... has just been drank thousands upon thousands of times in various drinks and supplements that we all have tried over the years. I think that the vast majority of supplement users just like to have some choice in the flavors as just one gets tiresome after a while... I know if I have the choice I avoid fruit punch at all costs on the sole reason that I am just tired of it. Grape would be another vote from me and a lemon-lime would be awesome too (lemon-lime not lemonade). Can't wait to get myself a bottle of the new stuff!:afro:

Im a huge Lemon lime person.. Ice cold Lemon lime AS..:drillsergeant:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to use it for my PCT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet deal!

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on that, just love lime flavor... see if you can pull some strings on this one :afro:

How about having a contest to see how guess it right the new flavors? :mischievous:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm with you on that, just love lime flavor... see if you can pull some strings on this one :afro:

How about having a contest to see how guess it right the new flavors? :mischievous:
I was thinking about that ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I LOVE lemon lime gatorade! I would love a lemon lime AS!

Just get it done LifterGym and I will buy tons.:drillsergeant:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything a little bitter with lemon/lime sounds perfect to me :thumbsup:

//CC

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I think the masses are speaking... Lemon Lime seems to be the vote of the day!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I say Blue Rasberry. I guess Im the outcast :dunno:

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I say Blue Rasberry. I guess Im the outcast :dunno:
I like blue raspberry . . . but where does that come from? There arent blue raspberries!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blueberry + Raspberry = Blue Raspberry? :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that purple stuff

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZRAuRX9Ie0"]YouTube - Purple Stuff[/ame]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, we so need a Schnozberry flavored AS. We would pwn the pre-workout powder market on that alone. People from all over will be snatching up AS just to find out what schnozberries actually taste like.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The Snozzberries taste like Snozzberries... I thought you knew this.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK, Fruit Punch SLAM is finally done. I will be sending out samples to people to try soon enough. Anyone have any suggestions on the the next flavor to work on, it's not easy covering up Cinnamon, but it's such a good ingredient.

Also, the next version will have a NEW stim in it...

This new stim will also be in the new Cold Fusion...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
OK, Fruit Punch SLAM is finally done. I will be sending out samples to people to try soon enough. Anyone have any suggestions on the the next flavor to work on, it's not easy covering up Cinnamon, but it's such a good ingredient.

If you can pull it off I love Lemon-Lime. That's definately my #1 choice. Otherwise Blue Raspberry (Extra blue flavor please... lol) or Grape.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mm mm...I want purple drink babeh!

jk...blue raz is my vote

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established

Perhaps something sour? Like sour apple?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oooo that sounds good too

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you can pull it off I love Lemon-Lime. That's definately my #1 choice. Otherwise Blue Raspberry (Extra blue flavor please... lol) or Grape.
Agree... Eric can pull it off , if it can be done!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, if cinnamon is hard to cover up, why not work with it?...

Cinnamon Apple
Cinnamon Apricot