Panic attacks on methl 1p and formadrol

jchilcot

Awards
I started taking methyl 1p and after a week I started suffering from panic attacks and nervousness. So I stopped taking it and started the formadrol.
Its been about a week and the symptoms have not gotten any better. Is this a common side effect? How long does it take for it to subside? I have now stopped the formadrol also.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would certainly stop everything, but we don't have any other report of panic attacks. If you ever notice any side effects, stop everything and consult a doctor if you have any questions.

jchilcot

Awards
I get really nervous, heart beats faster, my mind cant focus on anything and just cant relax at all. Ive been off for about formadrol for about 6 days. Its slowly getting better but not completlely.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds like your body is responding with increased blood pressure due to the androgens, and you are getting yourself freaked out about it, because you dont know this is a normal effect from taking an anabolic substance. Seems like you are psyching yourself out, ie, all in your head,

but im not a doctor, and could be wrong.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get really nervous, heart beats faster, my mind cant focus on anything and just cant relax at all. Ive been off for about formadrol for about 6 days. Its slowly getting better but not completlely.
That's not a panic attack. That's anxiety... but not a panic attack. Not trying to be a prick, but people use that term too loosely. It's like calling a bad headache a migraine. If you've ever really had a migraine, you'd know how laughable that comparison is. A panic attack is the closest thing to death one can experience.

Granted, this doesn't make your issue any less important. So yeah, make an appointment with your doctor.