Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

T911 shrinkage

Just wondering if T911 should cause some shrinkage with the boys??? I take one cap and feel the affects of energy and confident feeling. In the gym I get great workouts to where I feel like just keep lifting however I notice that my balls shrink with this.

Been using t911 for second week now and started at 3 per day and now ha e just cut back to one. WHAT THE HECK??

Is this shrinkage a positive effect or should I stop dosing the T911??

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. Dont get me wrong the product gives me the energy and even libido but..........friggin balls shrink on it.

again thanks for any feedbacks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Bump for answers especially from LG reps!!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It's the Yohimbene. I get bad shrinkage from the Y sometimes. It has nothing to do with the AI usage, and definitely doesn't cause shutdown.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    It's the Yohimbene. I get bad shrinkage from the Y sometimes. It has nothing to do with the AI usage, and definitely doesn't cause shutdown.
    Cannon thanks for the reply.....just wondering if then one cap a day or pulsing would be ok?? Does this mean that it just works GREAT for us??? Do you use something to counter the shrinkage??? or is shrinkage ok??
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by W8TS4ME View Post
    Cannon thanks for the reply.....just wondering if then one cap a day or pulsing would be ok?? Does this mean that it just works GREAT for us??? Do you use something to counter the shrinkage??? or is shrinkage ok??
    If you take it after a meal it won't be so bad.

Pulsing it is fine, but it's going to work better if you take it every day. I've just been doing 2 tabs/day, but I'll probably start doing 3 on training days.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

If you take it after a meal it won't be so bad.

Pulsing it is fine, but it's going to work better if you take it every day. I've just been doing 2 tabs/day, but I'll probably start doing 3 on training days.
    Cool....just thought that it was me. Your protocol sounds reasonable and I think I will just do the same as you are doing with the 2 ed and 3 on work out days.

Just wondering if you are noticing any positive effects from the t911?? I know for me that I am using it with Jacked3, multi, fishoils and so far been having great workouts and the energy from both the jacked and t9 has been great so far as well. I dont want to leave the gym and keep working out!!

I did not notice any real effects from the TD form but t911 is just the opposite.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Ya, TD Form doesn't do much for me either, but on the other hand, T-911 has always been a treat!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Ya, TD Form doesn't do much for me either, but on the other hand, T-911 has always been a treat!
    Cannon....I have been dosing t911 after meals and not noticing any of the shrinkage!! Also been dosing 2 a day on off days and will be dosing 3 on work out days. Just fyi and thanks for your feedback.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Good to hear. Cheers!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Shouldnt the 7,8 benzoflavone have the opposite effect? (referring to the shrinkage)
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Shouldnt the 7,8 benzoflavone have the opposite effect? (referring to the shrinkage)
    In theory, yes, but the Yohimbene is so quick acting it kind of voids that. It only lasts for a couple hours. He's not saying he was getting constant shrinkage. Basically, if the Y isn't active, your balls will be bigger, but if it effects you like it does him and myself, you'll get shrinkage if you take it on an empty stomach.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

In theory, yes, but the Yohimbene is so quick acting it kind of voids that. It only lasts for a couple hours. He's not saying he was getting constant shrinkage. Basically, if the Y isn't active, your balls will be bigger, but if it effects you like it does him and myself, you'll get shrinkage if you take it on an empty stomach.
    Yes its been only lasting a few hours (meaning the shrinkage) and this was somewhat freaking me out!! However with following Cannons advice of dosing after a meal the shrinkage is non existant.

Dont know why the Yohimbene affects us this way and would like to know. I enjoy this product and the taste is good (to me its like a cherry tart candy). Thinking about adding the e911 and compared the energy to the jacked 3 that I am using pre workout.

Any thoughts on why the Yohimbene affects us this way?? Just curious.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

I am dosing 2 on non workout days and 3 on workout days. Have not noticed any shrinkage yet, in fact I have not noticed the supplement working at all. This is only my 3rd day so of course it may need some time. I have used other T products that caused my balls to go up nice and tight but never any shrinkage.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    I am dosing 2 on non workout days and 3 on workout days. Have not noticed any shrinkage yet, in fact I have not noticed the supplement working at all. This is only my 3rd day so of course it may need some time. I have used other T products that caused my balls to go up nice and tight but never any shrinkage.
    I noticed it around day 5.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by W8TS4ME View Post
    Yes its been only lasting a few hours (meaning the shrinkage) and this was somewhat freaking me out!! However with following Cannons advice of dosing after a meal the shrinkage is non existant.

Dont know why the Yohimbene affects us this way and would like to know. I enjoy this product and the taste is good (to me its like a cherry tart candy). Thinking about adding the e911 and compared the energy to the jacked 3 that I am using pre workout.

Any thoughts on why the Yohimbene affects us this way?? Just curious.
    Constricts the bloodflow in some way. I believe Yohimbene is a vasoDIALATOR which means it should do the opposite, but I read somewhere why it often has the other effect. I can't remember.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

I just took my first dose of T911 & jack3d PWO. I cant wait!
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

What the ****! I have been using T-911 for one week and starting to experience the shrinkage side effect. My **** has shrunk and it ****ing sucks. I will finish this bottle, however, I will never use this supplement again. Libido is good but with a small **** what is the use. Aggression and mental focus in the gym is a plus. I have also leaned out a bit.

Def. not worth the small ****.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i was only able to tolerate t911 for 3 days before stopping due to side effects.
    no "shrinkage" but i wasnt on long enough. it felt more like a fat burner to me, very stimulating and appetite suppressing, it also killed my libido. i may finish the bottle next time i cut, just to see.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    What the ****! I have been using T-911 for one week and starting to experience the shrinkage side effect. My **** has shrunk and it ****ing sucks. I will finish this bottle, however, I will never use this supplement again. Libido is good but with a small **** what is the use. Aggression and mental focus in the gym is a plus. I have also leaned out a bit.

Def. not worth the small ****.
    lol. I'm telling you bro, just take it with a meal. It blunts the effects of the Y...and the shrinkage will have no effect if you actually get hard. It will be your normal size. Just don't wear those pants that button on the side and make people want to rip them off of you.

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    i was only able to tolerate t911 for 3 days before stopping due to side effects.
    no "shrinkage" but i wasnt on long enough. it felt more like a fat burner to me, very stimulating and appetite suppressing, it also killed my libido. i may finish the bottle next time i cut, just to see.
    Again, try dosing it after meals. Even if you're real sensitive to Yohimbene it should pretty much negate the effects.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.75%

^^with meals vs before had no effect. will do after next time.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

Been on T-911 for 10 days and I feel libido is greatly lowered. I am taking 2 a day, should I increase to 3 or lower to 1? Other than that the supplement has done everything it claims. Just the wife is getting a little annoyed, lol.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Quote Originally Posted by mase1 View Post
    Been on T-911 for 10 days and I feel libido is greatly lowered. I am taking 2 a day, should I increase to 3 or lower to 1? Other than that the supplement has done everything it claims. Just the wife is getting a little annoyed, lol.
    That's extremely odd. Are you taking anything else that may lower libido? Any other AI's? Mine always ramps up on T911.

I'd recommend dosing 2 on off days (preferably at least 6hrs apart), and 3 on training days (2 pre-wo, 1 later in day). - If things are worse, dose 1 tab on off days, and 2 tabs pre-wo on training days. Hope this helps. Glad to see it's helping you out in other respects.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

lol. I'm telling you bro, just take it with a meal. It blunts the effects of the Y...and the shrinkage will have no effect if you actually get hard. It will be your normal size. Just don't wear those pants that button on the side and make people want to rip them off of you.

Again, try dosing it after meals. Even if you're real sensitive to Yohimbene it should pretty much negate the effects.
    I'll start taking it with meals
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

I am taking drive w/ it. But to clarify I am using it for pct for a bold only 6 week cycle. Libido is worse in pct than on cycle. I do not see why stopping bold would lower libido more than on cycle. I realize I am somewhat shutdown now, but I was also near the end of the cycle w/ no problems. Only time will tell. Any suggestions are great.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

I am taking drive w/ it. But to clarify I am using it for pct for a bold only 6 week cycle. Libido is worse in pct than on cycle. I do not see why stopping bold would lower libido more than on cycle. I realize I am somewhat shutdown now, but I was also near the end of the cycle w/ no problems. Only time will tell. Any suggestions are great.
    You're not pumping the bold in your system anymore while at the same time your T-levels are lower.
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

But would I really feel a libido boost from bold? I understand what you are saying.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

But would I really feel a libido boost from bold? I understand what you are saying.
    It would at least sustain it rather than bring it down. I don't know about a boost necessarily, although some report a boost with bold. There is an androgenic side of bold that could help libido.

How far in PCT are you?
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.38%

10 days. I will keep this thread updated as to when/if libido does improve with t-911 during pct.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

10 days. I will keep this thread updated as to when/if libido does improve with t-911 during pct.
    I definitely think it will, just going to take some time. With the old T-911, the libido most likely would have shot up real quick due to the more hormonal nature of the old formula, but with this, the old AI has been replaced with more of a natural, yet stronger ingredient. I don't think the libido effects are as pronounced with it, but the actual test-boosting abilities have increased. So, what I'm getting at, is your libido will be boosted, but it's going to take a little more time due to it being more related to your natural test.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

For me libido increased but could not do anything with that extra libido bcse wife was pregnant and nearing birth so she was not in mood for the extra libido boost. :>(
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    I just took my first dose of T911 & jack3d PWO. I cant wait!
    How is thus working for you? For me its been great so far. Been thinking about trying the e911 for energy and compare it to the jack3 and t911 o
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

I'm not sure If I feel the T-911 just yet, maybe its too early. Although the other night I was at my GF's family house for dinner and was getting real tired. I took some T-911 and felt fine.

I take it in the morning which for me is 9am and Pwo at 11a.m, should this be spread out more?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

I'm not sure If I feel the T-911 just yet, maybe its too early. Although the other night I was at my GF's family house for dinner and was getting real tired. I took some T-911 and felt fine.

I take it in the morning which for me is 9am and Pwo at 11a.m, should this be spread out more?
    Imo your dosing is fine. When I ran it i dosed it morning, mid day, noon. Good luck!

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

Ya, preferably spread the doses 6hrs apart. Just take it Pre-workout, and then later in the day.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.1%

Ya, preferably spread the doses 6hrs apart. Just take it Pre-workout, and then later in the day.
    X2...half life is 6 hrs so one tab will bein your system for @ least that long. That and the jacke3 should give you ab intense workout. I'm going to give e911 a try with t911 just for convenience. Just put both under tounge pwo and get ready for workout. Will keep this log updated.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

I still haven't tried the E-911, but I can't wait. Everyone loves the stuff. I'm excited to add it in to my regimen.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.8%

I'll give this a try, should I take two pills PWO and one later in the day?
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.31%

I'll give this a try, should I take two pills PWO and one later in the day?
    Yep, that's what I do on workout days.
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.91%

Yep, that's what I do on workout days.
    I agree. TWO PWO is the best way to take T-911. I noticed a major difference switching from one pwo to two pwo. I have been eating a lot more lately. Hungry more often; wondering if this might be because of T-911?
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.81%

Yup, 2 pwo is the way to go
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beastdrol - shrinkage
    By Cummon in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. testicle shrinkage
    By Jlavergne9 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-15-2010, 06:26 PM
  3. 10% Testicle Shrinkage
    By longrob in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine