whats the name of the new ingredient in Formadrol like arimedex

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just like the title says I want to be sure I'm getting the new version when I buy it. I saw a box at GNC but wasn't sure if it was new or old.

thnx

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is in Formadrol is the 1st generation AI, that is about 1/2 the potency of Arimidex, we are working on the latest version that will be out in F-Drol that is actually more potent than Arimidex...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OH ok I saw an ad in a magazine and thought that this version was out

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What is in Formadrol is the 1st generation AI, that is about 1/2 the potency of Arimidex, we are working on the latest version that will be out in F-Drol that is actually more potent than Arimidex...
Sounds damn sweet!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive heard nothing but good things about Arimidex, so with this being stronger, that puts F-drol on a whole new level!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

AI: Strong as Arimidex
SERM: Stronger than Nolva

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

Delicious!

theguvner

Awards

What ever happened to this guys?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What ever happened to this guys?
Will have to harass the boss man about this, so much on his plate right now with all these products, but can't let this one slip away ;)