Trifecta question

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. I am about to receive a trifecta kit via a trade with someone else. This trifecta kit, i assume, is the older version because it expires in 2010, and includes the RED CAPS.

Question #1 : How much more effective are the sublingual (white caps) better than the red caps (swallow)? If the white caps are significantly better, then I will just hold off and log this some other time when I get the money to purchase the newer version.

Question #2 : He is also going to throw in an EXTRA bottle of methyl 1-D. How would you all dose this now with me getting the extra bottle of 1-D, and does this make this stack much sweeter in terms of dosage and gains.

thanks

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello all. I am about to receive a trifecta kit via a trade with someone else. This trifecta kit, i assume, is the older version because it expires in 2010, and includes the RED CAPS.

Question #1 : How much more effective are the sublingual (white caps) better than the red caps (swallow)? If the white caps are significantly better, then I will just hold off and log this some other time when I get the money to purchase the newer version.

Question #2 : He is also going to throw in an EXTRA bottle of methyl 1-D. How would you all dose this now with me getting the extra bottle of 1-D, and does this make this stack much sweeter in terms of dosage and gains.

thanks
I will be first to tell you, both versions are great, are the sub tablets better for absorption? Yes, but you should have great results either way. If you got another bottle of the M1-D you can run up to 6 caps a day do a 3/3 split, that’s what I would do...