Receptor Question

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a bottle of Receptor and got it in the mail today....The first thing I noticed was that the expiration date was in March of earlier this year. When I opened to examine the pills themselves the first thing that hit me was a definitely funky ass smell....are they still ok to take or should I not take them???

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So I ordered a bottle of Receptor and got it in the mail today....The first thing I noticed was that the expiration date was in March of earlier this year. When I opened to examine the pills themselves the first thing that hit me was a definitely funky ass smell....are they still ok to take or should I not take them???
I think they would be ok mate. Cant say it will be fine though for ovious reasons.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i picked up some from ther and i have taken a few caps i didnt get sick or anything if thats what your wondering.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
email them, see what they would do, if not send them the label or the bottle back and see if they can send u another bottle with a little extra goodies for your inconvienence