Receptor Question

1. Receptor Question

So I ordered a bottle of Receptor and got it in the mail today....The first thing I noticed was that the expiration date was in March of earlier this year. When I opened to examine the pills themselves the first thing that hit me was a definitely funky ass smell....are they still ok to take or should I not take them???

2. where did you buy it at?

3. supplementwarehouse
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    So I ordered a bottle of Receptor and got it in the mail today....The first thing I noticed was that the expiration date was in March of earlier this year. When I opened to examine the pills themselves the first thing that hit me was a definitely funky ass smell....are they still ok to take or should I not take them???
    I think they would be ok mate. Cant say it will be fine though for ovious reasons.

5. anyone else have an opinion on this one?

6. i picked up some from ther and i have taken a few caps i didnt get sick or anything if thats what your wondering.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

7. email them, see what they would do, if not send them the label or the bottle back and see if they can send u another bottle with a little extra goodies for your inconvienence

8. Quote Originally Posted by ktatro1 View Post
    anyone else have an opinion on this one?
    Id call them up, and ask for a bottle that isnt outdated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Receptor when to take??
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
  3. LG Receptor ?
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM
  4. Receptor