Big Thanks to LG!!!!

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I was a winner of this morning's twitter contest for a free tub of AS. Thanks for giving me this great opportunity and I will definitely be putting up a review. This is a product I have been really looking forward to trying. Thanks for putting the customers first LG!!!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet deal man, Twitter tuesdays are the bomb!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I was a winner of this morning's twitter contest for a free tub of AS. Thanks for giving me this great opportunity and I will definitely be putting up a review. This is a product I have been really looking forward to trying. Thanks for putting the customers first LG!!!!
Nice man! Enjoy!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We need more people on it. Can you guys think about how we can add mor people?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome dude -AS- rock. Does LG have a facebook page? If not that would be a good way to spread the word.

Could you say something about twitter on here? your not selling anything over twitter just giving something away so its not like the forum would be in danger of losing business by mentioning it ya know?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome dude -AS- rock. Does LG have a facebook page? If not that would be a good way to spread the word.

Could you say something about twitter on here? your not selling anything over twitter just giving something away so its not like the forum would be in danger of losing business by mentioning it ya know?
We run Deals on Twitter tuesdays, Nutra does not carry our whole line, this can be mentioned, its also in the company promo, because thats what it is.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
I found out about them on twitter through some thread on here. It's the only reason I got a twitter!