Lipotropic Protein - New Blend

  1. Lipotropic Protein - New Blend


    Ok, so if you've followed the saga you might know that we tested TWO of the highest quality and amino profile Genus (pea) protein on the market. Both at high concentrations gave inconsistent results on flavor, so we decided to hold off until the manufacturer fixes the taste and lower the concentration of Genus protein to improve the flavor. In addition we added Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg Isolate, Milk Isolate and Micellar Casein.

    Taste is the best protein we've ever done (I really like the vanilla, most LOVE the chocolate)

    Lipotropic Protein Chocolate 5.05lbs

    Supplement Facts

    Serving Size: 1 level scoop (33.5g)
    Servings Per Container: 66

    Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
    1 scoop 1scoop 100g

    Calories 115
    Calories from Fat
    Total Fat 2g
    Saturated Fat
    Cholesterol
    Total Carbohydrate 3g
    Dietary Fiber
    Protein 25g 50% 50%
    Sodium
    Potassium 100mg 3% 12%

    *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    **Daily Value (DV) not established

    TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE PER 100 GRAMS
    L-Aspartic Acid 12.50g L-Methionine 1.20g *^ L-Leucine 4.40g*
    L-Serine 5.60g L-Cysteine 1.10g L-Phenylalanine 8.70g*^
    L-Histidine 2.70g L-Glutamic Acid 20.30g L-Tryptophan 1.00g*^
    L-Threonline 3.90g*^ L-Glutamine 1.43g L-Lysine 7.70g*^
    L-Proline 4.40g L-Glycine 4.10g L-Isoleucine 4.70g*
    L-Tyrosine 3.90g L-Arginine 9.10g
    L-Valine 5.20g L-Alanine 4.40g

    ^ Branched Chain Amino Acid * Essential Amino Acid

    INGREDIENTS: Betaine Anhydrous, Cocoa Powder, Lecithin, Inulin, Natural & Artifical Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfane K,
    Protein Blend(Genus Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein
    Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Protein Isolate)

    RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 or 2 servings up to three times a day with meals to support
    fat metabolism, increase protein synthesis and muscle tone.

    RISK INFORMATION: Consult a health care practitioner prior to any diet and weight loss plan.

    Manufactured In a facility which also processes wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seeds.

    KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
    Do not use if seal is broken
    MADE IN THE USA


  2. I talked to Paul today, he expressed the quality and taste of the new chocolate protein, this should be huge when itís ready.

  3. how long before this hits the market?
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions
    •   
       


  4. To quote the famous words of our friend "BeBig"....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!! GIMME SOME!!!!!!!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I talked to Paul today, he expressed the quality and taste of the new chocolate protein, this should be huge when itís ready.
    Apparently this is ready to rock! LG has been keeping this VERY quiet

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Apparently this is ready to rock! LG has been keeping this VERY quiet
    Yea i didnt want to spill the beans, But I think I hear someone knocking on my door

  7. hmmm never tried the first two batches but with the addition of whey, egg, and casine that could make for a pretty awesome profile and taste.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    To quote the famous words of our friend "BeBig"....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO!!!!! GIMME SOME!!!!!!!!!
    where's bebig? anyone seen him around? I know he was planning on moving at the end of the month time frame, but i've not seen him in awhile!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    where's bebig? anyone seen him around? I know he was planning on moving at the end of the month time frame, but i've not seen him in awhile!

    He hasnt had much time for the comp, busy with selling his house and all..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea i didnt want to spill the beans, But I think I hear someone knocking on my door
    This is awesome news. Yall know I'm a big fan. Will it be at NP? Got my credit card ready!

  11. Sounds good, can't wait to try it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    This is awesome news. Yall know I'm a big fan. Will it be at NP? Got my credit card ready!
    Should be really soon man!

  13. yeppers!

  14. Will you be doing the banana or PB flavors with this new blend?

  15. in time all the flavors will be in the new blend...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    in time all the flavors will be in the new blend...
    Twitter seems to really like the new blend today
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Twitter seems to really like the new blend today
    Indeed, get on LG's twitter for some 30% off action

  18. I had no real issues with all of the other vanilla batches but this one is horrifying. Seriously, my tub is staggeringly bitter like I threw a packet of sweet n low on my tongue and got the saccharin bitters. You really did try though, bc under the horrifying flavor I do taste a vanilla caramel sort of effect. I've altered water levels btw, nothing makes it anything but massively bitter. Think my tub was fudged up to be honest.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kcb5150 View Post
    I had no real issues with all of the other vanilla batches but this one is horrifying. Seriously, my tub is staggeringly bitter like I threw a packet of sweet n low on my tongue and got the saccharin bitters. You really did try though, bc under the horrifying flavor I do taste a vanilla caramel sort of effect. I've altered water levels btw, nothing makes it anything but massively bitter. Think my tub was fudged up to be honest.
    ..Where did you buy it from? Ive had plenty of the new Protein..and its far from Horrifying, I kinda laughed when I read this..., Ive used it with water and milk, and I would say its one of my best proteins mixed with water. member since 2005 and had 15 post prior to this thread being dug up..just makes me wonder to be honest... all in all Im sorry you didnt enjoy the new flavor which has been a huge hit from the old version

  20. I bought it from bb.com. You can go to that forum and search me as I have the same sn there, I have left lots of posts including several very positive reviews of past versions of this protein on both the mb and on the store board. Seriously, I'm not blowing smoke up your ass, I wish I could give you a lot or batch number but the fields are blank. It's so bitter it tastes metallic. My best guess is too much sweetener was shot into this stuff.

  21. BTW, is banana ever coming out?

  22. Im not saying you are by anymeans... I was just shocked to hear such a thing..these new flavors have been getting huge reviews.. LG is working the banana, There is no time frame as of right now though..

  23. Any word on the PB flavor comin back? I seen the polls on another site for votes and clearly PB is what most want. I had a jug of the small pb flavor run a few months ago and it was great-def need to bring this back

  24. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Any word on the PB flavor comin back? I seen the polls on another site for votes and clearly PB is what most want. I had a jug of the small pb flavor run a few months ago and it was great-def need to bring this back
    The votes will decide

  25. Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...
    Nice man, will get some tester forums up soon!!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...
    SWWEET! Assuming this comes back awesome, what might be an ETA for release? PB was gonna be great, but gotta love pb cookie dough

  28. this is great news i actually liked the old flavor so the new improved one must rock.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  29. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...
    This could very well take over the Protein Market!

  30. The further I go in this tub I have the less bitter it seems to be. It is confusing. I had a problem like this once with a tub of ON natural whey where there were pockets of it where the stevia seemed overloaded and other times it would taste fine. BTW, I tried a sample of the blue raspberry bc+eaa supplement that everyone says tastes bad and actually, it is not bad at all provided the water is cold and you use enough of it.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by kcb5150 View Post
    The further I go in this tub I have the less bitter it seems to be. It is confusing. I had a problem like this once with a tub of ON natural whey where there were pockets of it where the stevia seemed overloaded and other times it would taste fine. BTW, I tried a sample of the blue raspberry bc+eaa supplement that everyone says tastes bad and actually, it is not bad at all provided the water is cold and you use enough of it.

    blue raspberry is the shizzel!....Maybe shake your tub bro... Im a huge fan of the new blend, Ive had all the vanilla flavored proteins and I would say By far LG's new flavor tops them all...all the others mixed with water , to me taste like $hit..not LG's new blend though..the only problem is i find myself drinking to many of them

  32. LG is on the move.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    LG is on the move.
    I would say leading the race

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I would say leading the race
    I don't know many other companies releasing 4-5 new products in the next 4 weeks!

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    blue raspberry is the shizzel!....Maybe shake your tub bro... Im a huge fan of the new blend, Ive had all the vanilla flavored proteins and I would say By far LG's new flavor tops them all...all the others mixed with water , to me taste like $hit..not LG's new blend though..the only problem is i find myself drinking to many of them
    I don't know why a lot of ppl bitch about the blue rasp. Free aa generally taste horrible so to taste ok, let alone like a blue raspberry flavorice bar is better than good...

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I don't know many other companies releasing 4-5 new products in the next 4 weeks!

    I dont know many that release that in a YEAR!....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I dont know many that release that in a YEAR!....
    let alone high quality effective products

  38. Quote Originally Posted by endymion88 View Post
    let alone high quality effective products
    this is very true! I mean look at Ghenerate right now? logs are exploding with results..., just wait for Natadrol to be released to Testers... Which I have my eye on a few testers already
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 12:19 AM
  2. For Sale: Wild Berry and Cinnabun ATW Protein Blend (Protein)
    By MrBigPR in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 12:58 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:06 AM
  4. REVIEW: HDT Pro Blend 55 (Protein Blend, Mocha Cappuccino)
    By vadox6466 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Log in
Log in