Lipotropic Protein - New Blend

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so if you've followed the saga you might know that we tested TWO of the highest quality and amino profile Genus (pea) protein on the market. Both at high concentrations gave inconsistent results on flavor, so we decided to hold off until the manufacturer fixes the taste and lower the concentration of Genus protein to improve the flavor. In addition we added Whey Concentrate, Whey Isolate, Egg Isolate, Milk Isolate and Micellar Casein.

Taste is the best protein we've ever done (I really like the vanilla, most LOVE the chocolate)

Lipotropic Protein Chocolate 5.05lbs

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 level scoop (33.5g)
Servings Per Container: 66

Amount Per Serving %Daily Value
1 scoop 1scoop 100g

Calories 115
Calories from Fat
Total Fat 2g
Saturated Fat
Cholesterol
Total Carbohydrate 3g
Dietary Fiber
Protein 25g 50% 50%
Sodium
Potassium 100mg 3% 12%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
**Daily Value (DV) not established

TYPICAL AMINO ACID PROFILE PER 100 GRAMS
L-Aspartic Acid 12.50g L-Methionine 1.20g *^ L-Leucine 4.40g*
L-Serine 5.60g L-Cysteine 1.10g L-Phenylalanine 8.70g*^
L-Histidine 2.70g L-Glutamic Acid 20.30g L-Tryptophan 1.00g*^
L-Threonline 3.90g*^ L-Glutamine 1.43g L-Lysine 7.70g*^
L-Proline 4.40g L-Glycine 4.10g L-Isoleucine 4.70g*
L-Tyrosine 3.90g L-Arginine 9.10g
L-Valine 5.20g L-Alanine 4.40g

^ Branched Chain Amino Acid * Essential Amino Acid

INGREDIENTS: Betaine Anhydrous, Cocoa Powder, Lecithin, Inulin, Natural & Artifical Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfane K,
Protein Blend(Genus Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein
Isolate, Micellar Casein, Milk Protein Isolate, Egg Protein Isolate)

RECOMMENDATION: Take 1 or 2 servings up to three times a day with meals to support
fat metabolism, increase protein synthesis and muscle tone.

RISK INFORMATION: Consult a health care practitioner prior to any diet and weight loss plan.

Manufactured In a facility which also processes wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seeds.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Do not use if seal is broken
MADE IN THE USA

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I talked to Paul today, he expressed the quality and taste of the new chocolate protein, this should be huge when it’s ready.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how long before this hits the market?

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
To quote the famous words of our friend "BeBig"....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GIMME SOME!!!!!!!!!:head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I talked to Paul today, he expressed the quality and taste of the new chocolate protein, this should be huge when it’s ready.
Apparently this is ready to rock! LG has been keeping this VERY quiet ;)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmm never tried the first two batches but with the addition of whey, egg, and casine that could make for a pretty awesome profile and taste.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
To quote the famous words of our friend "BeBig"....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! GIMME SOME!!!!!!!!!:head:
where's bebig? anyone seen him around? I know he was planning on moving at the end of the month time frame, but i've not seen him in awhile!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
where's bebig? anyone seen him around? I know he was planning on moving at the end of the month time frame, but i've not seen him in awhile!

He hasnt had much time for the comp, busy with selling his house and all..

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Will you be doing the banana or PB flavors with this new blend?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in time all the flavors will be in the new blend...

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

kcb5150

Awards
I had no real issues with all of the other vanilla batches but this one is horrifying. Seriously, my tub is staggeringly bitter like I threw a packet of sweet n low on my tongue and got the saccharin bitters. You really did try though, bc under the horrifying flavor I do taste a vanilla caramel sort of effect. I've altered water levels btw, nothing makes it anything but massively bitter. Think my tub was fudged up to be honest.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had no real issues with all of the other vanilla batches but this one is horrifying. Seriously, my tub is staggeringly bitter like I threw a packet of sweet n low on my tongue and got the saccharin bitters. You really did try though, bc under the horrifying flavor I do taste a vanilla caramel sort of effect. I've altered water levels btw, nothing makes it anything but massively bitter. Think my tub was fudged up to be honest.
..Where did you buy it from? Ive had plenty of the new Protein..and its far from Horrifying, I kinda laughed when I read this..., Ive used it with water and milk, and I would say its one of my best proteins mixed with water. member since 2005 and had 15 post prior to this thread being dug up..just makes me wonder to be honest... all in all Im sorry you didnt enjoy the new flavor which has been a huge hit from the old version:)

kcb5150

Awards
I bought it from bb.com. You can go to that forum and search me as I have the same sn there, I have left lots of posts including several very positive reviews of past versions of this protein on both the mb and on the store board. Seriously, I'm not blowing smoke up your ass, I wish I could give you a lot or batch number but the fields are blank. It's so bitter it tastes metallic. My best guess is too much sweetener was shot into this stuff.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not saying you are by anymeans... I was just shocked to hear such a thing..these new flavors have been getting huge reviews.. LG is working the banana, There is no time frame as of right now though..

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any word on the PB flavor comin back? I seen the polls on another site for votes and clearly PB is what most want. I had a jug of the small pb flavor run a few months ago and it was great-def need to bring this back

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Any word on the PB flavor comin back? I seen the polls on another site for votes and clearly PB is what most want. I had a jug of the small pb flavor run a few months ago and it was great-def need to bring this back
The votes will decide ;)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Will have PB samples next week. We are doing a PB cookie dough...
SWWEET! Assuming this comes back awesome, what might be an ETA for release? PB was gonna be great, but gotta love pb cookie dough

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is great news i actually liked the old flavor so the new improved one must rock.

kcb5150

Awards
The further I go in this tub I have the less bitter it seems to be. It is confusing. I had a problem like this once with a tub of ON natural whey where there were pockets of it where the stevia seemed overloaded and other times it would taste fine. BTW, I tried a sample of the blue raspberry bc+eaa supplement that everyone says tastes bad and actually, it is not bad at all provided the water is cold and you use enough of it.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The further I go in this tub I have the less bitter it seems to be. It is confusing. I had a problem like this once with a tub of ON natural whey where there were pockets of it where the stevia seemed overloaded and other times it would taste fine. BTW, I tried a sample of the blue raspberry bc+eaa supplement that everyone says tastes bad and actually, it is not bad at all provided the water is cold and you use enough of it.

blue raspberry is the shizzel!....Maybe shake your tub bro... Im a huge fan of the new blend, Ive had all the vanilla flavored proteins and I would say By far LG's new flavor tops them all...all the others mixed with water , to me taste like $hit..not LG's new blend though:)..the only problem is i find myself drinking to many of them:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG is on the move.

kcb5150

Awards
blue raspberry is the shizzel!....Maybe shake your tub bro... Im a huge fan of the new blend, Ive had all the vanilla flavored proteins and I would say By far LG's new flavor tops them all...all the others mixed with water , to me taste like $hit..not LG's new blend though:)..the only problem is i find myself drinking to many of them:)
I don't know why a lot of ppl bitch about the blue rasp. Free aa generally taste horrible so to taste ok, let alone like a blue raspberry flavorice bar is better than good...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let alone high quality effective products
this is very true! I mean look at Ghenerate right now? logs are exploding with results..., just wait for Natadrol to be released to Testers... Which I have my eye on a few testers already;)