military drug testing

P

pizzig21

Awards
hi, im new to this whole thing. i have a question. i am in the military and want to use a sick ph or test. i need it to be strong and legal. i know the military test of DoD dont test specifically for steriods but i wanna be safe. i am looking into staying in the fed gov for a career maybe customs, so i wanna be able to say i have never done an anabolic steriod on my app, even thinking about state police so you see where im coming from. with that said i want somehting legal that will not fail a piss test, but it strong and is good for lean mass. i will stack whatever. i already have my milk thistle and zinc lined up. any help would be great! thanks in advance!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'd be lying if you said you never took anabolic steroids if you ever take a Prohormone or designer anabolic (ie. MDrol, 1-AD, Phera, Tren, anything like that.) Stick to a good test booster like Diesel Test Hardcore, Stoked, or even try some Mass FX or RPM DRIVE stack.....good luck though. All hormone altering substances are banned by the UCMJ.

P

pizzig21

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Between u n me n this whole site I have taken armitest with hexagen. Then I took methly-1d with igh-1. After talking to my buddy who is on tren I got worried. I need to be more aware of what I'm putting in my body bc I don't wanna ruin my career or future. Is what I took bad? I'm gonna research the supps u .mentioned . Thanks again!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hi, im new to this whole thing. i have a question. i am in the military and want to use a sick ph or test. i need it to be strong and legal. i know the military test of DoD dont test specifically for steriods but i wanna be safe. i am looking into staying in the fed gov for a career maybe customs, so i wanna be able to say i have never done an anabolic steriod on my app, even thinking about state police so you see where im coming from. with that said i want somehting legal that will not fail a piss test, but it strong and is good for lean mass. i will stack whatever. i already have my milk thistle and zinc lined up. any help would be great! thanks in advance!
RPM is a solid supplement and one I love myself. Not bad with Drive thrown in there as well, although Drive ends up on the expensive side when dosed at 6 per day.

Look into Psarm, if your stomach can handle it, it's a good strength gainer and promotes lean gains, also natural so no failing any tests.

Make sure you got the basics covered, like diet, training, intensity then add protein, bcaas and eaas, creatine then the icing on the cake like test boosters etc.

:)

P

pizzig21

Awards
nice1 this is all great feedback. rpm n drive seems to be it. u mentioned "psarm" ....what about if i run mass fx n hyperdrol doest one of these cover the psarm and they are both natural, right? people gave the stack great reviews. thank in advance i killed my blackberry researching this stuff on patrol last night!

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
they wont test you for AAS unless you give your commander a reason to.
so dont bring suspicion. dont even mention you lift weights and definitely dont speak to a buddy about anything. loose lips. clear your crackberry cache.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All hormone altering substances are banned by the UCMJ.
Do you have a reference for this? All my time in I have never heard of such a thing. Hell this would include the likes of soy if that was the case. They sell melatonin right there in the BX/PX.

The only article that I could remotely see this falling under is 92, and that is a catch all for anything.

Adams

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have a reference for this? All my time in I have never heard of such a thing. Hell this would include the likes of soy if that was the case. They sell melatonin right there in the BX/PX.

The only article that I could remotely see this falling under is 92, and that is a catch all for anything.

Adams
Ill get it for you, but its out there..:)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Adams
No readily available reference but a SACO (substance abuse control officer) tols me that all hormonal products were banned. They can't test for test boosters....but just like everything else in the military it a no no, creatine is banned for people who fly, as well as energy drinks and many other ridiculous things. Just putting the info out there. As long as your not broadcasting it noone will mess with you. I was a Urinalysis coordinator and I can tell you that unless you blow the F up immediately, talk to much, or get caught with paraphenalia, they wont test you. It takes a totally different and MUCH more expensive test that you have to CONSENT to for the results to be used in a Court Marshall.

P

pizzig21

Awards
all this help thank again sir! i think im going to go with the mass fx and stack it with hyperdrol x2. all legal and legit. still gonna keep it all on the dl. you all think i should run cycle support? i know what its used for but i wanna be safe. im gonna take milk thistle on its own to give my liver so relief. i like the hyperdrol bc u can run it for a few months ...so they say. let me know what any of you think about this stack? n what else i should take with it so help out my body n stay healthy. thanks again!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
all this help thank again sir! i think im going to go with the mass fx and stack it with hyperdrol x2. all legal and legit. still gonna keep it all on the dl. you all think i should run cycle support? i know what its used for but i wanna be safe. im gonna take milk thistle on its own to give my liver so relief. i like the hyperdrol bc u can run it for a few months ...so they say. let me know what any of you think about this stack? n what else i should take with it so help out my body n stay healthy. thanks again!
No PCT required dont waste your money! Run it and log it! good luck!