Quick thoughts on MMv3

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
I have been running MMv3 now for about 3 weeks or so and just wanted to post some quick feedback to let you boys at LG know how its going. Before I do so allow me to explain how I workout and what my goals are for this cycle of MMv3.

I take the full standard dose of MMv3 every day. 1 in the am upon waking, 2 before workout, and 1 before dinner. My workout is different in that I use it to maintain mass and strength while cutting. Essentially I coach and play girls water polo for two hours every day. Thusly I am in the water doing the full swim workout as well as all of the leg workouts they do. I cut back on weightlifting so as to not build anymore. I want to drop weight, and not even add LBM, however maintain what I have.

The swimming I do ranges from probably 1500-2000 yards a day and the leg workouts generally last for 30 minutes or so. Leg workouts generally consist of time pyramid sets of treading with arms out of the water, treading with 10 pound rubber bricks, and filling 5 gallon Alhombra water jugs and emptying them while treading. Emptying 3-5 jugs with a starting weight of 40lbs a piece is not an easy task. The goal here is to empty the jug as much as possible before you drop it. I usually have 1 drop between 100-75% full and can usually hold from about 85% full if I am warmed up properly.

Now with the results. Since starting MMv3 my leg strength has increased vastly, my whole upper body is hard as a rock, and I am much more vascular then before I started. as far as the weight factor goes, I started the cycle at 203 lbs and am now at 190 (as of this morning, upon waiking wearing only boxer briefs) after 3 weeks (and still dropping). Just thought I would let you know how extatic I am to see this kind of progress. Well done on the product LG.

**on a side note, the only thing my dad and I (yes my father is using it too) dont like is the fact that the dissolvable tabs still take forever to dissolve. My dad told me when he orders again hes gonna try LM to see if he likes that better. I kind of agree. Normally I am a fan of sublingual application (especially with arimatest. That sh*t is great), however I think these take far to long to dissolve. With that being said though, one must take the good with the bad. I would say the overall results are well worth the tab's resistance to dissolve.

Cheers,
Kevin:jester:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review man, thanks for taking the time to post the results. Also appreciate the point you make about length of time to disolve. Not sure if LG cna get around this but worth mentioning none the less! Keep us updated brother!

What other products are you running with this? or doing it solo?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
protien, BCAAs, I-gh1 for now. I have a bottle of M1-D but im not using it as no size gain is desired. Formadrol when I start PCT (probably 4/3/2/1 schedule)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for this review! Great to hear you are digging the results. That's cool to see you do all that athletic training. It's fun to hear how different athletes can utilize our products.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea, and to be honest I haven't had the cleanest of diets, so I know results could be better. After having played water polo competitively for 6 years or so I know that it in and of itself is very effective at burning fat. However, at a certain point you start losing muscle mass too, so I wanted to combat that. I would say the MMv3s did that quite nicely, while adding in some hardness and vascularity, as well as mental intensity and focus/drive during workouts.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You know it's all dependent on the spit. **** takes 30-40 minutes to dissolve for me and for others it is 3-8 minutes...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Yea its like 10-15 minutes for me, but I really have to work it hard with my tongue (Thats what she said).

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know it's all dependent on the spit. **** takes 30-40 minutes to dissolve for me and for others it is 3-8 minutes...
This is very true, some days it took about 20-25 mins for me, which is those hot 110 degree temp dys where you dam near have cotton mouth, I have found a little swig of water really jump starts these tabs to really disolve.

Yea its like 10-15 minutes for me, but I really have to work it hard with my tongue (Thats what she said).
hahaha sometimes you have to smack it around a little :lol:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alos, thanks for putting a very detailed review, which took time:thumbsup:

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Lifter. Yea I usually have water or SOMETHING to help the process along.

hahaha sometimes you have to smack it around a little
LOL agreed. ROFL

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Can we use this in our testimonials section?