Log The New T-911

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've updated the AI to be a stronger version, so we hope this one will be even better for boosting test levels. The new AI is a version of benzoflavone that has strong binding properties. We have another new AI coming that will be in F-Drol that is even stronger...

In the mean time we want people to log the new T-911 and feel the effects! So, feel free to ask, as long as you keep a good log!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
To add on to Erics previous post....

T911 [UPDATED]

That's right guys, the already popular T911 has been updated with a new, more powerful AI, and to put to rest any doubts that this will not compete with the old formula are about to be silenced.

LGSciences has decided to pick 5 lucky testers to try this out and give their honest thoughts. Whether you have tried this or not, you may apply. Testers that have used the old formula in the past would also be good to have try this new version.

Requirements:
1)18+ years of age
2)US resident
3)Able to run this in the VERY near future
4)Not be running any other test booster, or anything of this sort along with T911.

Log must contain:
1)Final Review
2)Daily updates which look at t911 specifics such as strength gains, libido, energy, mood, quality of training, side effects and focus.
3)Pre and post measurement (include body fat % if possible).
4)Starting lift stats as well and end stats.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I’ve logged Cre-02 for MST, very detailed, bias, and informative log. I have cycled MMV2 & M1D back in fall 2008, AWESOME STACK!!! Got rock solid, cut bf, got very vascular. Aggression was nuts (already have evil temper) but still LOVED it. I wanted to try this out badly. I was thinking if I could log this product, it would be a stand-alone, cause im not starting my next cycle until August 1st and this was already in my arsenal for my PCT. (Doing Hdrol or PMag). But, my logs are bias, in-depth, and pretty fun too. I can def do this log in near future and update on a daily basis as well.

Thx for the consideration,
LiveWire

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I would meet all requirements and have also ran the old t-911 a couple months back(great stuff IMO) also have logged for LG before with psarm as well as MusclePharm with Shred Matrix, would love to give this stuff a try and if give the oppurtunity i will put up a good log for you guys, i actually enjoy logging because it allows you to even better keep track of progress and gets you more input from the rest of the board member, hope you guys feel i can do the job and hope to hear from you soon, if not though thanks for the oppurtunity and puttin out great products!

Panther

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this looks great, awesome opportunity to the winners

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I really wouldnt mind logging this product....,..

especially on my bulk cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Great! I'll hold off on taking anymore from the bottle I have. I'd still like to have t-911 coincide with A.S. and SV2, so the sooner the better!

OOooo, I'm gonna go announce this in my log! :dance2:
Cool man, should be interesting, since you like the old version so much.

I really wouldnt mind logging this product....,..

especially on my bulk cycle
What would you be running the new t911 with man?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man, should be interesting, since you like the old version so much.

What would you be running the new t911 with man?
Oh I didnt mean like cycle like ph/ds lol. I am a non hormonal man myself so I dunno what I would stack it with but it would mostly like either be standalone or with something else. not real sure t-911 has just always kinda interested me :)

shoulda looked at my word usage there haha

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
I think I've been taking new version for the last week..???? I know the pills are diff from the ones I ran 6 months ago. The first I ran were very light grey to white & very dusty.....I opened the bottle & poof. These are tan & no dust. The bottle says Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one. Is this old or new?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've updated the AI to be a stronger version, so we hope this one will be even better for boosting test levels. The new AI is a version of benzoflavone that has strong binding properties. We have another new AI coming that will be in F-Drol that is even stronger...

In the mean time we want people to log the new T-911 and feel the effects! So, feel free to ask, as long as you keep a good log!
looks good but whats F-Drol?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I think I've been taking new version for the last week..???? I know the pills are diff from the ones I ran 6 months ago. The first I ran were very light grey to white & very dusty.....I opened the bottle & poof. These are tan & no dust. The bottle says Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one. Is this old or new?
Think that is the old one :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
with what method are you deciding who logs? and when? cuz i'm thinkin bout startin a log anyways, but it'll either be this, or the new mass fx if i can get some of it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested. Although I'm kind of worried about the Yohimbe content in the product. I'd use it mostly to maintain mass while losing fat. At this time I'm doing a lot of cardio and less weight workouts...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
with what method are you deciding who logs? and when? cuz i'm thinkin bout startin a log anyways, but it'll either be this, or the new mass fx if i can get some of it
I'd like a few that have run the old version, and a few that havn't used it :) I'll just pick solid people :)

I'm interested. Although I'm kind of worried about the Yohimbe content in the product. I'd use it mostly to maintain mass while losing fat. At this time I'm doing a lot of cardio and less weight workouts...
The yohimbe wont tweak you out, it's very mild.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like a few that have run the old version, and a few that havn't used it :) I'll just pick solid people :)

The yohimbe wont tweak you out, it's very mild.

I haven't used it but then again, I'm not solid either. In fact, I'm kinda "chunky". Plus I'm not really the bodybuilder type anymore. Don't compete or anything like that and don't measure my muscles....I do keep track of bodyweight though. Also have a training journal, and have counted calories and macronutrients for years with fitday. My bodyfat I keep track of by way of a mirror. This would be interesting to see how this product effects my cardio performance.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used it but then again, I'm not solid either. In fact, I'm kinda "chunky". Plus I'm not really the bodybuilder type anymore. Don't compete or anything like that and don't measure my muscles....I do keep track of bodyweight though. Also have a training journal, and have counted calories and macronutrients for years with fitday. My bodyfat I keep track of by way of a mirror. This would be interesting to see how this product effects my cardio performance.
solid = good people who will keep an honest log :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright man, well i hope you consider me solid then lol

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
alright lol well i really would like to try the new formula cuz i LOVE the old one. will the pills be as powdery tho this time cuz i ended up with a few broken ones last time

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
alright lol well i really would like to try the new formula cuz i LOVE the old one. will the pills be as powdery tho this time cuz i ended up with a few broken ones last time
Ive heard ones are different and less powdery :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I leave for week and this pops up? cant wait for this!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
crossing my fingers :D

good luck everyone.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i meet all requirements, and have run T-911 (original) from april to may of this year :)

my log of hdrol/dienedrone + T-911 for PCT starts here : http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/114672-sunclouds-workout-log-9.html
I would meet all requirements and have also ran the old t-911 a couple months back(great stuff IMO) also have logged for LG before with psarm as well as MusclePharm with Shred Matrix, would love to give this stuff a try and if give the oppurtunity i will put up a good log for you guys, i actually enjoy logging because it allows you to even better keep track of progress and gets you more input from the rest of the board member, hope you guys feel i can do the job and hope to hear from you soon, if not though thanks for the oppurtunity and puttin out great products!

Panther
Send me your addresses guys :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the opportunity LegalGear reps :)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
yes thank you guys, you guys rep a good company and all of you are very helpful, can't wait to get this started

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 of my top picks right there, great guys! man you guys are lucky!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the new version will take 2 weeks to come into circulation, look like sales have been sky high. So sorry for the delay, but these will be delivered ASAP.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
so we're pry lookin at about three weeks?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
any updates on when this product will ship? i've been on protein/carbs/x-dreams/multi only for a month now to make sure this log will be accurate, and i'm getting itchy fingers when i look at my stash....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
any updates on when this product will ship? i've been on protein/carbs/x-dreams/multi only for a month now to make sure this log will be accurate, and i'm getting itchy fingers when i look at my stash....
There was meant to be a huge prodyction shipment coming in this week, so we were sending out logging t911's from that, hopefully really soon man, sorry to have kep you waiting :)

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
alrighty :) if its anything like the old T-911, its worth the wait.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad to see Craig has you taken care of:)