T-911 Ingrediens different than advertised?

  1. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    T-911 Ingrediens different than advertised?


    I recently ordered a bottle of T-911 and the Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
    has been replaced with 2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one. Im not exactly sure what this is, can one of the LG reps help me out here?

    ingredients*

  2. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    I recently ordered a bottle of T-911 and the Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
    has been replaced with 2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one. Im not exactly sure what this is, can one of the LG reps help me out here?

    ingredients*
    It is an early mis-label, that will be the new version, but it is not out yet.
  3. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    It is an early mis-label, that will be the new version, but it is not out yet.
    What is the new ingredient in T-911?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    What is the new ingredient in T-911?

    2-phenyl-di-denzyl-benzopryan-4-one
  5. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    LG is saying is that this will be more potent than the orig..
  6. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Rep Power
    4651711

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    LG is saying is that this will be more potent than the orig..
    This has my attention!! The original is great...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  7. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Well to me it looks like 7,8 Benzoflavone. And that is not what I ordered, I would like to know what ive got here.
  8. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    Well to me it looks like 7,8 Benzoflavone. And that is not what I ordered, I would like to know what ive got here.
    I have alerted the bss to come and clear this up.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    It's a 7,8 Benzo - derivative. We sent out to have everyone update their sites with the new ingredients, but they didn't. Either contact your retailer if you want a refund or try it and if you don't like it, get ahold of me and we will give you a refund. This is actually a more potent AI that should be even stronger than the original.
  10. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's a 7,8 Benzo - derivative. We sent out to have everyone update their sites with the new ingredients, but they didn't. Either contact your retailer if you want a refund or try it and if you don't like it, get ahold of me and we will give you a refund. This is actually a more potent AI that should be even stronger than the original.
    Thanks Eric
  11. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Thanks for the reply, Ill give it a shot i guess. I'm upset though because the main ingredients has been replaced, and I bought your product based on reviews and feedback from the former. Anyone try this new formula yet?
  12. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Also if its not to much trouble, could you shed some light on this Benzo Derivitive and what it does exactly. Thanks
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    Everything else is the same, so it's still the 95% Resveratrol, 90% Ellagic Acid, Yohhimbine etc... Like I said, if you are unhappy, you can certainly get a refund or credit, we aim to please. It's hard to get all the sites to update their info.

    It's a very potent AI, actually more potent than Androsterone (which was probably close to 6-OXO). It should be much stronger as an AI component. We want to start really pushing this as the PCT of choice and we needed a stronger AI.
  14. Registered User
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Delray Beach, FL
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    114

    Thanks again for a quick response. I did some reseach and found that 7,8 benzo is one of the main components of another PCT product thats gaining noteriety on these forums. I'm going to reserve judgement until I complete the bottle, but I will be sure to let everyone know how the new formula works out for me. Today was my first day using T-911.
    Anyone try this out yet? If so I would love to see some reviews or feedback. Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated, I'm glad to see you guys standing behind the product.
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    LG Sciences's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,895
    Rep Power
    67548

    Sure thing! I hope you like it and it works well for you. We have an even stronger AI for F-Drol-Black
  16. Registered User
    hituw2x4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Age
    28
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    139

    Keep us posted. I actually got a bottle of both, and am using the one with androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it. To be completely honest I am not that impressed. I have been using it for about a week and am up to 6 a day with out much of a noticeable boost. I hope that the 7,8 benzo one really fires me up.
  17. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by hituw2x4 View Post
    Keep us posted. I actually got a bottle of both, and am using the one with androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it. To be completely honest I am not that impressed. I have been using it for about a week and am up to 6 a day with out much of a noticeable boost. I hope that the 7,8 benzo one really fires me up.
    Let us know man
  18. Registered User
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    529

    So are the ones being sold on NP the 78benzo?
  19. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    So are the ones being sold on NP the 78benzo?

    Good question for the NP reps..
  20. Registered User
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    529

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Good question for the NP reps..
    It's all good, I got my new benzo T911 ordered.
  21. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by Delita420 View Post
    It's all good, I got my new benzo T911 ordered.
    Ah very good! Let us know how it goes brother!
  22. Registered User
    purina44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    99

    I just recieved a bottle of T911 from Nutraplanet on July 23. It was the new formula. Two days in and I am impressed with the results...strength and endurance have been up in first two workouts. Taking two per day.
  23. Registered User
    Delita420's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Gym
    Posts
    917
    Rep Power
    529

    Quote Originally Posted by purina44 View Post
    I just recieved a bottle of T911 from Nutraplanet on July 23. It was the new formula. Two days in and I am impressed with the results...strength and endurance have been up in first two workouts. Taking two per day.
    How's the libido?
  24. Registered User
    purina44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    99

    libido seems to have not diminished at all. Will be able to better gauge in next week.
  25. Registered User
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    In-Transit
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65562

    Really like what im hearing here about the Stronger version... Keep letting us know guys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. JW isn't advertised as containing a methyl. Wtf?
    By MuscleGuyinNY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in