T-911 Ingrediens different than advertised?

j rad

j rad

Awards
I recently ordered a bottle of T-911 and the Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
has been replaced with 2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one. Im not exactly sure what this is, can one of the LG reps help me out here?

ingredients*

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently ordered a bottle of T-911 and the Androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one
has been replaced with 2-Phenyl-benzo[h]chromen-4-one. Im not exactly sure what this is, can one of the LG reps help me out here?

ingredients*
It is an early mis-label, that will be the new version, but it is not out yet.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG is saying is that this will be more potent than the orig..;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
j rad

j rad

Awards
Well to me it looks like 7,8 Benzoflavone. And that is not what I ordered, I would like to know what ive got here.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Well to me it looks like 7,8 Benzoflavone. And that is not what I ordered, I would like to know what ive got here.
I have alerted the bss to come and clear this up.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's a 7,8 Benzo - derivative. We sent out to have everyone update their sites with the new ingredients, but they didn't. Either contact your retailer if you want a refund or try it and if you don't like it, get ahold of me and we will give you a refund. This is actually a more potent AI that should be even stronger than the original.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It's a 7,8 Benzo - derivative. We sent out to have everyone update their sites with the new ingredients, but they didn't. Either contact your retailer if you want a refund or try it and if you don't like it, get ahold of me and we will give you a refund. This is actually a more potent AI that should be even stronger than the original.
Thanks Eric :)

j rad

j rad

Awards
Thanks for the reply, Ill give it a shot i guess. I'm upset though because the main ingredients has been replaced, and I bought your product based on reviews and feedback from the former. Anyone try this new formula yet?

j rad

j rad

Awards
Also if its not to much trouble, could you shed some light on this Benzo Derivitive and what it does exactly. Thanks

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything else is the same, so it's still the 95% Resveratrol, 90% Ellagic Acid, Yohhimbine etc... Like I said, if you are unhappy, you can certainly get a refund or credit, we aim to please. It's hard to get all the sites to update their info.

It's a very potent AI, actually more potent than Androsterone (which was probably close to 6-OXO). It should be much stronger as an AI component. We want to start really pushing this as the PCT of choice and we needed a stronger AI.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Thanks again for a quick response. I did some reseach and found that 7,8 benzo is one of the main components of another PCT product thats gaining noteriety on these forums. I'm going to reserve judgement until I complete the bottle, but I will be sure to let everyone know how the new formula works out for me. Today was my first day using T-911.
Anyone try this out yet? If so I would love to see some reviews or feedback. Thanks again for the info. Much appreciated, I'm glad to see you guys standing behind the product.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure thing! I hope you like it and it works well for you. We have an even stronger AI for F-Drol-Black

hituw2x4

Awards
Keep us posted. I actually got a bottle of both, and am using the one with androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it. To be completely honest I am not that impressed. I have been using it for about a week and am up to 6 a day with out much of a noticeable boost. I hope that the 7,8 benzo one really fires me up.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Keep us posted. I actually got a bottle of both, and am using the one with androstan-3-alpha-ol-17-one in it. To be completely honest I am not that impressed. I have been using it for about a week and am up to 6 a day with out much of a noticeable boost. I hope that the 7,8 benzo one really fires me up.
Let us know man :)

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
So are the ones being sold on NP the 78benzo?

purina44

Awards
I just recieved a bottle of T911 from Nutraplanet on July 23. It was the new formula. Two days in and I am impressed with the results...strength and endurance have been up in first two workouts. Taking two per day.

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved a bottle of T911 from Nutraplanet on July 23. It was the new formula. Two days in and I am impressed with the results...strength and endurance have been up in first two workouts. Taking two per day.
How's the libido?

purina44

Awards
libido seems to have not diminished at all. Will be able to better gauge in next week.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really like what im hearing here about the Stronger version... Keep letting us know guys:thumbsup: