I-gh-1 vs. psarm

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered a trifecta stack that came with a free sample bottle of I-gh-1 from a link on the LG site, now the link has a bottle of Psarm,

For anyone who has tried both or even one, which would u rather, did I get the better of the supplements or is Psarm more valueable to the cycle, i also paid $5 less than the price now listed

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i ordered a trifecta stack that came with a free sample bottle of I-gh-1 from a link on the LG site, now the link has a bottle of Psarm,

For anyone who has tried both or even one, which would u rather, did I get the better of the supplements or is Psarm more valueable to the cycle, i also paid $5 less than the price now listed
If I was to chose I'd go withy the I-gh-1 and run it on cycle :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
on cycle? i was going to take it with the pct to aid in keeping any gains i got from the cycle, but it's only a sample so i could start it now and it'll probably run out along the same time as the cycle

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
on cycle? i was going to take it with the pct to aid in keeping any gains i got from the cycle, but it's only a sample so i could start it now and it'll probably run out along the same time as the cycle
I think GH is best boosted along with a test boost or steriod or on cycle :) Yeah run it with the cycle.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd personally take the pSARM and use it for PCT

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i didn't get the psarm with my trifecta stack, i got the igh-1, i was just wondering which would be more beneficial to the stack, i started taking it last night because of the recomendation to run it with the stack from craig so with a week left i'm running it, for the last week of the stack and the first week of the pct i guess

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
i didn't get the psarm with my trifecta stack, i got the igh-1, i was just wondering which would be more beneficial to the stack, i started taking it last night because of the recomendation to run it with the stack from craig so with a week left i'm running it, for the last week of the stack and the first week of the pct i guess
You have a good product with the I-gh1 mate, should aid recivery, growth and better sleeps :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i was excited to start it, i haven't gained any weight on this stack and i'm tired of eating lol, but i feel like my muscles feel more solid and i was getting some abs but i started eating even more so that went away, i have a small problem cuz i was always alittle chunky so when i eat to bulk i seem to gain fat fast, no matter how clean it is

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a good product with the I-gh1 mate, should aid recivery, growth and better sleeps :)
Yes with out a dought I-GH-1 is a great product, you did good, its a coin flip really, craig steered you in the right direction:)