I-gh-1 vs. psarm

  1. I-gh-1 vs. psarm


    i ordered a trifecta stack that came with a free sample bottle of I-gh-1 from a link on the LG site, now the link has a bottle of Psarm,

    For anyone who has tried both or even one, which would u rather, did I get the better of the supplements or is Psarm more valueable to the cycle, i also paid $5 less than the price now listed


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i ordered a trifecta stack that came with a free sample bottle of I-gh-1 from a link on the LG site, now the link has a bottle of Psarm,

    For anyone who has tried both or even one, which would u rather, did I get the better of the supplements or is Psarm more valueable to the cycle, i also paid $5 less than the price now listed
    If I was to chose I'd go withy the I-gh-1 and run it on cycle

  3. on cycle? i was going to take it with the pct to aid in keeping any gains i got from the cycle, but it's only a sample so i could start it now and it'll probably run out along the same time as the cycle
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    on cycle? i was going to take it with the pct to aid in keeping any gains i got from the cycle, but it's only a sample so i could start it now and it'll probably run out along the same time as the cycle
    I think GH is best boosted along with a test boost or steriod or on cycle Yeah run it with the cycle.

  5. I'd personally take the pSARM and use it for PCT

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    I'd personally take the pSARM and use it for PCT
    Psarm is a great product!, I loved it, but i was able to handle it

  7. i didn't get the psarm with my trifecta stack, i got the igh-1, i was just wondering which would be more beneficial to the stack, i started taking it last night because of the recomendation to run it with the stack from craig so with a week left i'm running it, for the last week of the stack and the first week of the pct i guess

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i didn't get the psarm with my trifecta stack, i got the igh-1, i was just wondering which would be more beneficial to the stack, i started taking it last night because of the recomendation to run it with the stack from craig so with a week left i'm running it, for the last week of the stack and the first week of the pct i guess
    You have a good product with the I-gh1 mate, should aid recivery, growth and better sleeps

  9. yeah i was excited to start it, i haven't gained any weight on this stack and i'm tired of eating lol, but i feel like my muscles feel more solid and i was getting some abs but i started eating even more so that went away, i have a small problem cuz i was always alittle chunky so when i eat to bulk i seem to gain fat fast, no matter how clean it is

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    i didn't get the psarm with my trifecta stack, i got the igh-1, i was just wondering which would be more beneficial to the stack, i started taking it last night because of the recomendation to run it with the stack from craig so with a week left i'm running it, for the last week of the stack and the first week of the pct i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You have a good product with the I-gh1 mate, should aid recivery, growth and better sleeps
    Yes with out a dought I-GH-1 is a great product, you did good, its a coin flip really, craig steered you in the right direction
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pSarm on a cut?
    By EasyEJL in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
  2. LG pSARM
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. pSarm one is never enough
    By thauncle in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
  4. LG needs you to log pSarm!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. pSARM
    By witt51 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in