Question about t911 as PCT

boomshock

Awards
I recently ran a 4 week cycle of MMV2 and M1d and have just started week 3 of my PCT using t911 (I intend to do 4). I experienced a little bit of shutdown (boys shrunk a little bit) from the cycle and am wondering if I can stack something (perhaps formadrol) with the t911 to reverse the shutdown. I have not seen the reverse that I was hoping for by using just the t911, taking the recommended dose of 2 per day. I did a considerable amount of reading before starting my cycle and I noticed that people were suggesting t911 as PCT or Formadrol....but not both. Is there something else that I need to be doing to reverse the shut down?

boomshock

Awards
Ok I could really use some help here. Like i said, I was 3 weeks out from my cycle and using T911 for PCT and i still have significant testicular atrophy. I could really use some advice as to how to bring the boys back to normal, if anyone could help with this. Is Formadrol the answer? Do I have any chance of reversing the atrophy if I start something this far out from my cycle? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just give it some time! You might need something stronger, since everyone is different, but T-911 is pretty damn potent for PCT...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
LG Sciences 2
vika808 LG Sciences 5
petey7408 Supplements 1
LG Sciences 13