Psarm

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
Ugh, sadly this stuff is not for me.

1st supplement that I cannot take: nausea, dizziness, lethargy.

All from 1 pill taken after a full meal. :sick:

Must be somthing other than the Yohimbe, as I've taken it before without any real neg side effects.

Least we know stuff is Potent, Great for those that can handle it.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yep, sounds like the delightfully go to compound it seems with LG, Yohimbe. Have you had any other experience with Yohimbe/Yohimbine in the past? I cannot take the stuff either; same sides no matter what or how I take it.

Forster

Forster

Board Supporter
Awards
I've taken Yohimbe/Yohimbine before without any real neg side effects.

Psarm's Neg effects lasted 3.5 hours

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i dont get nausea, dizziness, lethargy with yohimbe but i do get crazy anxiety sucks.

A

allenzo

Awards
It is the Cnidium(Osthol). I get the same way from every product that contains it. PSARM, JP8 and a few others that I can not recall. Usually for me after continued use and an increase in fluid intake I can deal with the sick feeling and it is not as strong. So with JP8 I can only take 3/4 serving. With PSARM, I tried to to finish the bottle but I had to trash half way through.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is the Cnidium(Osthol). I get the same way from every product that contains it. PSARM, JP8 and a few others that I can not recall. Usually for me after continued use and an increase in fluid intake I can deal with the sick feeling and it is not as strong. So with JP8 I can only take 3/4 serving. With PSARM, I tried to to finish the bottle but I had to trash half way through.
I do think it is the Osthol that folks are having a problem with, Ive used Yohimbe..Yohimbine plenty of times in the past, when I ran pSarm, I loved it, only had few situations where i got sick, but I started eating small amount of chicken and tha did the trick for me.. Its strong, but very effective! if you can handle it

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I do think it is the Osthol that folks are having a problem with, Ive used Yohimbe..Yohimbine plenty of times in the past, when I ran pSarm, I loved it, only had few situations where i got sick, but I started eating small amount of chicken and tha did the trick for me.. Its strong, but very effective! if you can handle it
Agreed, most likely the Osthol, which is a shame as those that can tolerate this report good feedback!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed, most likely the Osthol, which is a shame as those that can tolerate this report good feedback!
i love the way psarm made me feel, i felt weird but it didnt stop me from doing a second run.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did you notice from it man? :)
well, i felt slight nausea, but i was ok with it and liked the unusual unclean stim feel from yohimbine. i think i had the older version with more yohimbie in it. i think it worked pretty well and was a solid product. nice recomp forgot what i stacked it with, i think cytolean and dicana 1 time and, and another time something else i think the halodrol liquigels.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
this stuff made me throw up half my insides. I agree with what has been said about the ingredient causing it. Its specific taste always lingered in my mouth after vomiting

A

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What did you notice from it man? :)
I notice the Canadian Version in a store near where a live ! There is not Yohimbe in it ! Might be worth a try ! What kind of gain can you expect in a 8 weeks run. Comparable to a normal Test booster or over ?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I notice the Canadian Version in a store near where a live ! There is not Yohimbe in it ! Might be worth a try ! What kind of gain can you expect in a 8 weeks run. Comparable to a normal Test booster or over ?
Guys who ran it for 4 weeks saw about 4-6lb gain.

F

Future

I am looking forward to using this after my contest. Just gonna run this and Formadrol and rest my joints for a couple of weeks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to using this after my contest. Just gonna run this and Formadrol and rest my joints for a couple of weeks.
Nice man, you used psarm before?