Psarm

  1. Unhappy Psarm


    Ugh, sadly this stuff is not for me.

    1st supplement that I cannot take: nausea, dizziness, lethargy.

    All from 1 pill taken after a full meal.

    Must be somthing other than the Yohimbe, as I've taken it before without any real neg side effects.

    Least we know stuff is Potent, Great for those that can handle it.


  2. Yep, sounds like the delightfully go to compound it seems with LG, Yohimbe. Have you had any other experience with Yohimbe/Yohimbine in the past? I cannot take the stuff either; same sides no matter what or how I take it.

  3. I've taken Yohimbe/Yohimbine before without any real neg side effects.

    Psarm's Neg effects lasted 3.5 hours
    •   
       


  4. i dont get nausea, dizziness, lethargy with yohimbe but i do get crazy anxiety sucks.

  5. It is the Cnidium(Osthol). I get the same way from every product that contains it. PSARM, JP8 and a few others that I can not recall. Usually for me after continued use and an increase in fluid intake I can deal with the sick feeling and it is not as strong. So with JP8 I can only take 3/4 serving. With PSARM, I tried to to finish the bottle but I had to trash half way through.

  6. [QUOTE=allenzo;2022096] It is the Cnidium(Osthol). [QUOTE]


    Thanks will have to watch out for it, Sucks about it being in JP8 was about to try some.
    Last edited by Forster; 06-19-2009 at 05:50 PM.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by allenzo View Post
    It is the Cnidium(Osthol). I get the same way from every product that contains it. PSARM, JP8 and a few others that I can not recall. Usually for me after continued use and an increase in fluid intake I can deal with the sick feeling and it is not as strong. So with JP8 I can only take 3/4 serving. With PSARM, I tried to to finish the bottle but I had to trash half way through.
    I do think it is the Osthol that folks are having a problem with, Ive used Yohimbe..Yohimbine plenty of times in the past, when I ran pSarm, I loved it, only had few situations where i got sick, but I started eating small amount of chicken and tha did the trick for me.. Its strong, but very effective! if you can handle it

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I do think it is the Osthol that folks are having a problem with, Ive used Yohimbe..Yohimbine plenty of times in the past, when I ran pSarm, I loved it, only had few situations where i got sick, but I started eating small amount of chicken and tha did the trick for me.. Its strong, but very effective! if you can handle it
    Agreed, most likely the Osthol, which is a shame as those that can tolerate this report good feedback!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Agreed, most likely the Osthol, which is a shame as those that can tolerate this report good feedback!
    i love the way psarm made me feel, i felt weird but it didnt stop me from doing a second run.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    i love the way psarm made me feel, i felt weird but it didnt stop me from doing a second run.
    What did you notice from it man?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    What did you notice from it man?
    well, i felt slight nausea, but i was ok with it and liked the unusual unclean stim feel from yohimbine. i think i had the older version with more yohimbie in it. i think it worked pretty well and was a solid product. nice recomp forgot what i stacked it with, i think cytolean and dicana 1 time and, and another time something else i think the halodrol liquigels.

  12. this stuff made me throw up half my insides. I agree with what has been said about the ingredient causing it. Its specific taste always lingered in my mouth after vomiting
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.
  13. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    What did you notice from it man?
    I notice the Canadian Version in a store near where a live ! There is not Yohimbe in it ! Might be worth a try ! What kind of gain can you expect in a 8 weeks run. Comparable to a normal Test booster or over ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    I notice the Canadian Version in a store near where a live ! There is not Yohimbe in it ! Might be worth a try ! What kind of gain can you expect in a 8 weeks run. Comparable to a normal Test booster or over ?
    Guys who ran it for 4 weeks saw about 4-6lb gain.
  15. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Guys who ran it for 4 weeks saw about 4-6lb gain.
    Nice !! real NICE !

  16. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Nice !! real NICE !
    Yeah it gets good reviews for those that can tolerate it
  17. Future
    Future's Avatar

    I am looking forward to using this after my contest. Just gonna run this and Formadrol and rest my joints for a couple of weeks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Future View Post
    I am looking forward to using this after my contest. Just gonna run this and Formadrol and rest my joints for a couple of weeks.
    Nice man, you used psarm before?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. pSarm on a cut?
    By EasyEJL in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
  2. LG pSARM
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 242
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
  3. pSarm one is never enough
    By thauncle in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
  4. LG needs you to log pSarm!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
  5. pSARM
    By witt51 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in