Receptor usage

  1. Receptor usage


    just picked up three bottles of receptor and i was just wondering what was the best way to use it. during a cycle or right before a cycle? any thoughts are appreciated.


  2. any thoughts? let time clean out your receptors not a supplement. hell i've never heard anyone say it works......anyone?
    •   
       


  3. thanks for the help but i already have three bottles so i guess ill just use em even if it doesnt work.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    thanks for the help but i already have three bottles so i guess ill just use em even if it doesnt work.
    I ran it while on cycle, with hdrol and mmv2 and I had an AWESOME cycle!

  5. thanks Craig i will try that.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I ran it while on cycle, with hdrol and mmv2 and I had an AWESOME cycle!
    of course you did, you work for LG

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    of course you did, you work for LG
    LOL.
    Remember why you started.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    of course you did, you work for LG
    I said I had an awesome cycle, and I named a competitors product, what more do you want?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I said I had an awesome cycle, and I named a competitors product, what more do you want?
    i was just poking fun....relax

  10. Quote Originally Posted by lennoxchi View Post
    i was just poking fun....relax
    I'm about as relaxed as you'll find someone on these forums

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'm about as relaxed as you'll find someone on these forums
    good point, and true
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-13-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Receptor when to take??
    By mixedup in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 10:56 AM
  3. LG Receptor ?
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 07:26 PM
  4. LG Receptor ?
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 02:07 PM
  5. IGF Receptor's
    By MikeBU in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-14-2004, 05:19 PM
Log in
Log in