Timber's T-911 Review

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Timber's T-911 Review

I recently just polished off a bottle of LG's T-911 (except for 3 precious pills for tomorrow!)... Wanted to give the AM community my thoughts and reactions of what I feel T-911 did for me.

I used T-911 in a PCT application, following a 4 week Epi cycle. Dose would be one every morning, plus 2 PreWO on gym days. I'm going to sum up the benefits experienced from T-911 in the following 5 bullets:

Maintenence of Strength: Even with the last week's reduction in carbohydrates, my strength increases from the cycle have been retained, and even improved in some instances. This really surprised me. T-911 was the ONLY testosterone booster I took following this cycle, and the effects far exceeded what I experienced with DTHC in the past post cycle.

Immediate Libido Enhancement: Following the cycle, the libido didn't miss a beat. No pun intended.

Termogenic Effect: This is one of the more noticeable effects of T-911. You will sweat your proverbial balls off at the gym. Every day resulted in a soaked shirt... I remember several times doing abdominal planks and getting a little river started under my forehead.

Light Stim: The light stim effect was certainly appreciated as the last week or so that I've been taking T-911, I have been on a low carbohydrate diet to lean out and lighten up a bit for the summer months. Two tabs PreWO gave me the kick I needed to get to the gym and get started. Of course, once you're actually at the gym - thats a different animal. Nothing crazy here - no shakes or jitters, just a smooth light stim.

Noticeable Leaning: Goes hand in hand with the therm effects above. Noticeable leaning out in the abdominal area in the first couple weeks, even before I pulled back the carbs in week 4 of PCT.

Also, just some last notes here... The sublingual application is pretty interesting. The tablets dissolve pretty completely in approximately 5 to 6 minutes. The taste is not really all that great to begin with, but it did grow on me.

I'd definitely recommend trying T-911 with your next PCT, and I look forward to trying it again in a non-PCT application.

More than happy to answer any questions, or expand upon any of my comments above.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review, Timber! I appreciate this, bro. Glad to see you enjoyed it.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Maintenence of Strength: Even with the last week's reduction in carbohydrates, my strength increases from the cycle have been retained, and even improved in some instances.
awesome! same with me for the tren/hdrol run. i've never experienced holding on to all gains from a prohormone cycle, and until i tried T-911, i wouldn't have believed it for myself. i'm glad you had similar results brotha. :)

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Great review, Timber! I appreciate this, bro. Glad to see you enjoyed it.
No problemo. As mentioned, I'm really looking forward to running this again as a standalone or stack sometime later in the year.

awesome! same with me for the tren/hdrol run. i've never experienced holding on to all gains from a prohormone cycle, and until i tried T-911, i wouldn't have believed it for myself. i'm glad you had similar results brotha. :)
Yeah, it was pretty incredible. Usually had at least a small reduction in some lifts, but this really has been remarkable.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity Timber, did you run any other serms/AIs during pct or just the T-911 for your Epi cycle?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just out of curiosity Timber, did you run any other serms/AIs during pct or just the T-911 for your Epi cycle?
Torem as a SERM, also ran 6-oxo in the third week +.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome PCT t911 review brother! I'm sure Eric would love to quote you on this if you wouldn't mind :)