Methyl 1-D new formula
- 06-17-2009, 05:16 PM
- 06-17-2009, 08:53 PM
What's the ingredient list on your bottle say?
- 06-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending):
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Caprylic Acid (from sodium caprylate)
Milk Thistle Standardized
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Amidosarcosine Ester, DiCalcium Phosphate Dihidrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide
06-18-2009, 04:20 PM
My bottle is the same other than the first ingredient listed.
mine reads as: 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
this -->3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on is DHEA i beleive. I could not find any literature on the ingredient in my bottle, however, organic chemistry allows many names for a single compound, and to be honest I only searched for about 5 minutes.
06-18-2009, 05:14 PM
m1d is dhea if i'm not mistaken
06-18-2009, 07:42 PM
Yes, it is DHEA, however it has compounds in it forcing it towards androsterone, then testosterone rather than estradiol and other types of estrogens. Obviously, since it is more of a wet compound, you will have some estro conversion, but anyone who has taken M1D without first experiencing a pre-2005 prohormone (or a modern DS), knows that the conversion rate to test is very effective at a full dose.
06-19-2009, 07:09 AM
06-19-2009, 12:22 PM
I asked the same thing. It's an 11b hydroxylase inhibitor. It causes an increase in cellular water.
06-19-2009, 12:26 PM
06-21-2009, 05:41 PM
Yes, M1D is a PH.
Similar Forum Threads
- By calidood in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2006, 01:12 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2006, 08:30 PM
- By swangswang in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2006, 09:26 AM
- By Jaywalh in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:18 PM
- By frankpt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2006, 12:20 AM