Methyl 1-D new formula
- 06-17-2009, 06:16 PM
- 06-17-2009, 09:53 PM
06-18-2009, 07:46 AM
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending):
Ellagic Acid Standardized
Coleus Forskolin Standardized
Caprylic Acid (from sodium caprylate)
Milk Thistle Standardized
Stinging Nettle Root Extract
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Amidosarcosine Ester, DiCalcium Phosphate Dihidrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Blue Dye #1, Titanium Dioxide
06-18-2009, 05:20 PM
My bottle is the same other than the first ingredient listed.
mine reads as: 3beta-hydroxyandrost-5-ene-17-one
this -->3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-on is DHEA i beleive. I could not find any literature on the ingredient in my bottle, however, organic chemistry allows many names for a single compound, and to be honest I only searched for about 5 minutes.
06-18-2009, 06:14 PM
06-18-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes, it is DHEA, however it has compounds in it forcing it towards androsterone, then testosterone rather than estradiol and other types of estrogens. Obviously, since it is more of a wet compound, you will have some estro conversion, but anyone who has taken M1D without first experiencing a pre-2005 prohormone (or a modern DS), knows that the conversion rate to test is very effective at a full dose.
06-19-2009, 08:09 AM
06-19-2009, 01:22 PM
06-19-2009, 01:26 PM
06-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Force of Green in forum SupplementsReplies: 69Last Post: 06-03-2008, 12:16 AM
- By AML in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2008, 05:20 PM
- By karen in forum Female FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 01-23-2008, 12:00 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 7Last Post: 08-23-2007, 02:00 PM