PCT suggestions for mild PHs

TGCali87

TGCali87

Awards
My 22nd birthday was last week (06-10), and was the start of my first "prohormone cycle". Methyl 1-d sounds like a very mild PH from all the threads i've read. Should I use an additional AI while im on cycle? A couple posts said Formadrol will suffice for a PCT at the end the 5 week cycle. Are there any suggestions for any cycle supports while im on it, or other PCTs [besides gaspri.]

How does Formadrol for the last week of my cycle, and then upping the dose for a 3 week PCT sound?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol or T-911 will suffice as PCT for a cycle involving M1D or MM. I would suggest researching different methods of pct and decide yourself how you want to do it. I myself will run a 4 week pct with the formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 or 4/3/2/1 schedule (by weeks) in split dosages.

While on cycle: You can always take Cycle Assist or something along those lines. A liver cleanse is not so much necessary as M1D is not methylated. I myself am taking Kre-al, ON 100% Whey, I-GH-1. I take 2-4grams of EFA's with every dose.

Druing PCT: Along side the Formadrol I would suggest something for Cortisol Control (1-2grams of Vitamin C a day in split doses will suffice), and you could take something along the lines of Tribulus if you wanted. Also, they make supplements designed for Cortisol control. Vitamin C is just the easiest and cheapest route to go. Hope this helps some :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Formadrol or T-911 will suffice as PCT for a cycle involving M1D or MM. I would suggest researching different methods of pct and decide yourself how you want to do it. I myself will run a 4 week pct with the formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 or 4/3/2/1 schedule (by weeks) in split dosages.

While on cycle: You can always take Cycle Assist or something along those lines. A liver cleanse is not so much necessary as M1D is not methylated. I myself am taking Kre-al, ON 100% Whey, I-GH-1. I take 2-4grams of EFA's with every dose.

Druing PCT: Along side the Formadrol I would suggest something for Cortisol Control (1-2grams of Vitamin C a day in split doses will suffice), and you could take something along the lines of Tribulus if you wanted. Also, they make supplements designed for Cortisol control. Vitamin C is just the easiest and cheapest route to go. Hope this helps some :)
Pretty good advice. Also perhaps look into T911 for PCT, which gets AWESOME review.