Looking at running Trifecta Stack but have ???'s

ceomuscle58

Awards
I want to use ANADRAULIC STATE throughout the whole process but I am looking on tips on dosages and any supplements I should add both on the on or off cycle as needed I want to put on some serious mass what are some tips/advice you guys have? My stats are 6' 198 11% body fat! I train 5 days a week and eat a fairly clean diet and always make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound!

Thanks,

CEO

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to use ANADRAULIC STATE throughout the whole process but I am looking on tips on dosages and any supplements I should add both on the on or off cycle as needed I want to put on some serious mass what are some tips/advice you guys have? My stats are 6' 198 11% body fat! I train 5 days a week and eat a fairly clean diet and always make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound!

Thanks,

CEO
For Anadraulic State, I actually like to use it intra-workout with some additional carbs (look into our Perfect Carb product).

The trifecta stack lends itself perfectly to a recomp or cut, as well as a bulk, so you can choose what you want to do.

You will be getting MMV3+M1D, and Formadrol Extreme for PCT. I'd stack both MMV3 and M1D @ 4 of each/day. If you'd like, you can pick up another bottle of M1D so you can bump the dosage to 6/day or so, or even another of each and run at 4/day for 8 weeks.

Lots of different options. I know I didn't answer all your questions I'm sure. If you'd like, be a little more specific so I can really help you out on this.

dnero

Awards
Cannon, I'm also curious about this.. I'm going to run a trifecta stack, looking for a pre-workout and also an AI and AS looked perfect. Just dont know how I should work it into the pre-cycle, cycle and post-cycle!!! Not enough posts to PM you, help me out! I'm looking to put on mass and maybe a bit of recomp by the way, let me know if you need more specifics.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Cannon, I'm also curious about this.. I'm going to run a trifecta stack, looking for a pre-workout and also an AI and AS looked perfect. Just dont know how I should work it into the pre-cycle, cycle and post-cycle!!! Not enough posts to PM you, help me out! I'm looking to put on mass and maybe a bit of recomp by the way, let me know if you need more specifics.
Lets see if I can help, Anadraulic State would work well here, I would dose 1 scoop pre, then on cycle 1 dose per day and then post cycle, just the same.

On 'off' days, simply sip the AS through out the day, and on 'on' days or training days simply take your scoop 30min pre.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets see if I can help, Anadraulic State would work well here, I would dose 1 scoop pre, then on cycle 1 dose per day and then post cycle, just the same.

On 'off' days, simply sip the AS through out the day, and on 'on' days or training days simply take your scoop 30min pre.
This is good, although I prefer using AS intra-workout regardless. I never used it as a pre-wo drink so much. AS + some extra BC+EAA was just right. :) - However you do it, pre or intra, you can't go wrong.

Have you looked into T-911 as well? - And keep in mind we've also got a couple new AIs coming out soon. :woohoo:

dnero

Awards
Sounds good, thanks alot!
Nope, haven't looked into T-911 much, but from the looks of it seems like this trifecta +AS is gonna be pretty mean

amir344

Awards
I have a question. I heard that you can run the trifecta kit with a cutting diet? Is this true, and what kind of results will I gain. I was going to run a regular BB diet, but I dont want to gain a lot of fat with my cycle. Any help would be appreciated.