Looking at running Trifecta Stack but have ???'s - AnabolicMinds.com

Looking at running Trifecta Stack but have ???'s

1. New Member

Looking at running Trifecta Stack but have ???'s

I want to use ANADRAULIC STATE throughout the whole process but I am looking on tips on dosages and any supplements I should add both on the on or off cycle as needed I want to put on some serious mass what are some tips/advice you guys have? My stats are 6' 198 11% body fat! I train 5 days a week and eat a fairly clean diet and always make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound!

Thanks,

CEO

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ceomuscle58 View Post
    I want to use ANADRAULIC STATE throughout the whole process but I am looking on tips on dosages and any supplements I should add both on the on or off cycle as needed I want to put on some serious mass what are some tips/advice you guys have? My stats are 6' 198 11% body fat! I train 5 days a week and eat a fairly clean diet and always make sure to get 1 gram of protein per pound!

Thanks,

CEO
    For Anadraulic State, I actually like to use it intra-workout with some additional carbs (look into our Perfect Carb product).

The trifecta stack lends itself perfectly to a recomp or cut, as well as a bulk, so you can choose what you want to do.

You will be getting MMV3+M1D, and Formadrol Extreme for PCT. I'd stack both MMV3 and M1D @ 4 of each/day. If you'd like, you can pick up another bottle of M1D so you can bump the dosage to 6/day or so, or even another of each and run at 4/day for 8 weeks.

Lots of different options. I know I didn't answer all your questions I'm sure. If you'd like, be a little more specific so I can really help you out on this.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Cannon, I'm also curious about this.. I'm going to run a trifecta stack, looking for a pre-workout and also an AI and AS looked perfect. Just dont know how I should work it into the pre-cycle, cycle and post-cycle!!! Not enough posts to PM you, help me out! I'm looking to put on mass and maybe a bit of recomp by the way, let me know if you need more specifics.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dnero View Post
    Cannon, I'm also curious about this.. I'm going to run a trifecta stack, looking for a pre-workout and also an AI and AS looked perfect. Just dont know how I should work it into the pre-cycle, cycle and post-cycle!!! Not enough posts to PM you, help me out! I'm looking to put on mass and maybe a bit of recomp by the way, let me know if you need more specifics.
    Lets see if I can help, Anadraulic State would work well here, I would dose 1 scoop pre, then on cycle 1 dose per day and then post cycle, just the same.

On 'off' days, simply sip the AS through out the day, and on 'on' days or training days simply take your scoop 30min pre.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Lets see if I can help, Anadraulic State would work well here, I would dose 1 scoop pre, then on cycle 1 dose per day and then post cycle, just the same.

On 'off' days, simply sip the AS through out the day, and on 'on' days or training days simply take your scoop 30min pre.
    This is good, although I prefer using AS intra-workout regardless. I never used it as a pre-wo drink so much. AS + some extra BC+EAA was just right. - However you do it, pre or intra, you can't go wrong.

Have you looked into T-911 as well? - And keep in mind we've also got a couple new AIs coming out soon.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  145 lbs.

Sounds good, thanks alot!
    Nope, haven't looked into T-911 much, but from the looks of it seems like this trifecta +AS is gonna be pretty mean
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.

I have a question. I heard that you can run the trifecta kit with a cutting diet? Is this true, and what kind of results will I gain. I was going to run a regular BB diet, but I dont want to gain a lot of fat with my cycle. Any help would be appreciated.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  2. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
  3. Arrogantly Anabolic Stack vs. Trifecta Stack
    By rageofscar in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
  4. I was thinking about running the Trifecta stack with???
    By ceomuscle58 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2009, 11:01 PM
  5. running mass stack and ultima stack
    By jaymdubbs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:49 PM