Perfect Carb Log
- 06-11-2009, 08:00 PM
Perfect Carb Log
First I wanna thank LG for giving us this opportunity to run this log. This is not my log BTW....just gonna throw some things out there for pondering. I will create a new thread when it arrives.
So I've been tossing this around....how to log a carb supp. I've never supplemented carbohydrates. So...what to look for or monitor. What to expect. I don't expect it to be like a ph or test booster, where I've seen evident strength gains, weight gains or cuts, endurance....etc. But I think I've come up with something.
Mainly recovery times. And I have a great way to follow that. When I work legs, especially my calves, I am usually very sore for awhile. My calves are always sore for 2 to 3 days. 2nd day being the worst. And my job requires me to be on my feet all day...so this will be easy to monitor. My leg days are Sundays. 1st week of log I will work the crap outta my calves and supplement as directed. I will monitor my recovery time. On 2nd leg workout I will do the same but leaving off Perfect Carb to see if soreness stays longer. All of my other WOs, I will supplement as directed.
I will also look for any energy increase & whether or not a crash follows.
Can anyone think of other benefits I should see from using this supplement?
- 06-11-2009, 08:27 PM
You may/might notice increased pumps, associated with cho's and also increased muscle fullness post training when dosing this post workout.
- 06-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By UKStrength in forum LG SciencesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2009, 04:39 AM
- By Liftergym33 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-24-2009, 06:51 AM
- By Cfour in forum LG SciencesReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2009, 02:23 AM
- By SwolenONE in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-25-2009, 06:19 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 09-28-2004, 05:45 PM