TRIFECTA STACK DOSING?

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
I was just wondering how everyone else was running the trifecta stack. I have run M1D solo before but never stacked and i ran it 3/3 a day. So my second question is 6 a day is 180 pills and the stack only comes with 135 so i need to get 1 more bottle of M1D?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the box says 4 a day for the first week and only 5 a day each week after that

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on what your goals are.

If you want to add more mass then I would go with what Gotti says: 2,2 (week 1), then 2,3 (weeks 2-4). I personally am using it to maintain muscle mass while primarily cutting. I dose 2 in the morning, and either 1 or 2 at night.

Full doses of MMV3: 2 pre-WO, 1 mid afternoon, 1 with or shortly after dinner. Currently taking 2-4grams of EFAs with each dose.

I will take the Formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 schedule by weeks in split dosages. Also gonna take Trib and between 1 and 2 grams of Vitamin C a day (for cortisol control)

Other things I'm taking while on cycle are BCAAs, protien, Kre-al, and I-GH-1 before bed.

Hopefully this helps :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It all depends on what your goals are.

If you want to add more mass then I would go with what Gotti says: 2,2 (week 1), then 2,3 (weeks 2-4). I personally am using it to maintain muscle mass while primarily cutting. I dose 2 in the morning, and either 1 or 2 at night.

Full doses of MMV3: 2 pre-WO, 1 mid afternoon, 1 with or shortly after dinner. Currently taking 2-4grams of EFAs with each dose.

I will take the Formadrol in a 4/3/3/2 schedule by weeks in split dosages. Also gonna take Trib and between 1 and 2 grams of Vitamin C a day (for cortisol control)

Other things I'm taking while on cycle are BCAAs, protien, Kre-al, and I-GH-1 before bed.

Hopefully this helps :)
Pretty good advise here :) An extra bottle wouldn't hurt if you're wanting to dose higher. You can always start lower and then slowly increase and see if you really need to go to six. :)