E-911!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just saw it on the LG site...looks badass!

Coming Soon!

E-911 sublingual tablets give instant energy and focus. Just slip one of the rapid releasing strong peppermint tablets under your tongue and you will feel the instant release of stimulants designed to give maximum energy and increase fat burning.

This new energy pill will hit you faster and harder than anything you've ever tried - experienced stim junkies will want to try this! E-911 sublingual tablets give instant energy and focus. Just slip one of the rapid releasing strong peppermint tablets under your tongue and you will feel the instant release of stimulants designed to give maximum energy and increase fat burning. Containing: Caffeine, Geranium Oil Extract(#105-41-9) Synephrine and Hordinine, E-911 is a complete high potency stimulant that will hit you in 5 seconds! Each stimulant is given in specific amounts to provide a clean boost of energy without the crash associated with typical diet pills. Caffeine is a proven stimulant that has been shown in countless articles to increase fat loss and provide a quick “lift”. Synephrine is a known CNS stimulant. Geranium Oil Extract has been shown to provide an intense lift in mood and energy levels. Finally, Hordinine prolongs all the effects of each stimulant, reducing crash and boosting intensity. The combination of caffeine and other stimulants is proven in scientific literature to increase fat burning, while the natural peppermint flavor helps curb appetite and has a refreshing taste. If you want to feel the strongest stimulant and get instant energy, give E-911 a try today!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG I cant wait to try this!

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
As soon as I decide to drop all stims....LG comes out with this. Oh well, I may have to give it a go.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will most likely take some time

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree Met, I cant wait to give this a go. Looks like a real sweet combination

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Testers are being chosen, apply in the comany promotions sectin guys. there are a few 75tab bottles to give away and be logged ;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad I already put the app in :woohoo:

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established
Any idea when this will be available? (anywhere)

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Could something like this, or even an ECA stack be beneficial to go along with a cutting cycle? only reason I ask is because I'm not sure how ephedrine (or synephrine in this case) interacts with anabolic agents....

Example: MMV3, I-GF-1, and ECA (or E-911)

would it prove to be synergistic or would ephedrine somehow counteract the anabolic agent?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have used ephedrine on cycle with no adverse affects. However, just be aware of any blood pressure issues that might arise

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply....yea blood pressure could become an issue, though I haven't seen any thus far. Moreso I just want to be sure it will not have any negatives as far as effecting anabolic potency goes.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it will not negate the anabolic at all. Should not work in that fashion. However, if you are planning on using an E/C/A coupled with PH, maybe get some blood work prior (if possible of course) and then get a check up or two while on. Just precautionary of course. I am sure that if you have no history of high bp, you should be fine.

Now back on topic, when can I get my hands on some E-911?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to hear. <begins to pray>

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!