M1D GH AND MASTERDROL

rickjamez197

Awards
I RECENTLY ORDERED THE TRIO. AND I WANT TO KNOW IF STACKING ALL 3 IS A GOOD IDEA AND IF SO WHAT DOSES SHOULD I TAKE? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sure can, most run it like this,

M1-D 4 ed for the fist week, run a 2/2 split. Then for the rest of the cycle run 6ed doing a 3/3 split. Dose them prior to your biggest meals

GH - Dose 4 prior to going bed

MM, did you order V2 or V3?

rickjamez197

Awards
i actually purchased the XL does that make a much of a difference. and when you say 2/2 is that prior to WO and after WO or 2 when i wake up than 2 prior or post WO? sorry if to many questions I just dont want to waste anything by dosing wrong. thank you

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i actually purchased the XL does that make a much of a difference. and when you say 2/2 is that prior to WO and after WO or 2 when i wake up than 2 prior or post WO? sorry if to many questions I just dont want to waste anything by dosing wrong. thank you
All good buddy, yes the 2/2 with the M1-d starting off should be prior to your W/O's but if you work out in the AM then dose once prior, then the second dose you can take after your work out.:) you bought the XL size which is our 135ct bottle instead of the 90ct bottle, I was asking which Masterdrol you bought. We have a liquid, and pill form. but we just came out with a new sublingual tab for the masterdrol, which is why I ask which one you bought. You can tell the difference, the Masterdrol version2 is a red cap, the version 3 is a white tablet. This way I can give you better dosing instructions.:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
All good buddy, yes the 2/2 with the M1-d starting off should be prior to your W/O's but if you work out in the AM then dose once prior, then the second dose you can take after your work out.:) you bought the XL size which is our 135ct bottle instead of the 90ct bottle, I was asking which Masterdrol you bought. We have a liquid, and pill form. but we just came out with a new sublingual tab for the masterdrol, which is why I ask which one you bought. You can tell the difference, the Masterdrol version2 is a red cap, the version 3 is a white tablet. This way I can give you better dosing instructions.:)
Awesome work brother! ;)

rickjamez197

Awards
oh yes sorry about that, i have the sublingual version

rickjamez197

Awards
well im in the military so my day varies but for the most part i get up and do a "MILITARY" workout for an hour which consists of usually some kind of cardio. But I usually hit the gym around 5 p.m

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
well im in the military so my day varies but for the most part i get up and do a "MILITARY" workout for an hour which consists of usually some kind of cardio. But I usually hit the gym around 5 p.m
ok then you can start out doing a 1/1/2 the 2 being about 30 mins prior to your work out then..., spread the doses out through out the day which is the key:)

rickjamez197

Awards
cool thanks and how would i fit the MM XL into that mix? Again i apologize if im asking dumb questions... Im a rookie to this

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok then you can start out doing a 1/1/2 the 2 being about 30 mins prior to your work out then..., spread the doses out through out the day which is the key:)
This was for the MM..

rickjamez197

Awards
k thanks now one last question... do i take both products at the same time or do i split them up. for instance do i take 1 product for a few weeks than the other product for a few weeks or do i take them together... thank you for you help.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
k thanks now one last question... do i take both products at the same time or do i split them up. for instance do i take 1 product for a few weeks than the other product for a few weeks or do i take them together... thank you for you help.
Take them together for the 4 week cycle, but dose them at different times of the day..Glad to have helped:)