M1D GH AND MASTERDROL

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question M1D GH AND MASTERDROL

I RECENTLY ORDERED THE TRIO. AND I WANT TO KNOW IF STACKING ALL 3 IS A GOOD IDEA AND IF SO WHAT DOSES SHOULD I TAKE? THANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Sure can, most run it like this,

M1-D 4 ed for the fist week, run a 2/2 split. Then for the rest of the cycle run 6ed doing a 3/3 split. Dose them prior to your biggest meals

GH - Dose 4 prior to going bed

MM, did you order V2 or V3?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

i actually purchased the XL does that make a much of a difference. and when you say 2/2 is that prior to WO and after WO or 2 when i wake up than 2 prior or post WO? sorry if to many questions I just dont want to waste anything by dosing wrong. thank you
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rickjamez197 View Post
    i actually purchased the XL does that make a much of a difference. and when you say 2/2 is that prior to WO and after WO or 2 when i wake up than 2 prior or post WO? sorry if to many questions I just dont want to waste anything by dosing wrong. thank you
    All good buddy, yes the 2/2 with the M1-d starting off should be prior to your W/O's but if you work out in the AM then dose once prior, then the second dose you can take after your work out. you bought the XL size which is our 135ct bottle instead of the 90ct bottle, I was asking which Masterdrol you bought. We have a liquid, and pill form. but we just came out with a new sublingual tab for the masterdrol, which is why I ask which one you bought. You can tell the difference, the Masterdrol version2 is a red cap, the version 3 is a white tablet. This way I can give you better dosing instructions.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    All good buddy, yes the 2/2 with the M1-d starting off should be prior to your W/O's but if you work out in the AM then dose once prior, then the second dose you can take after your work out. you bought the XL size which is our 135ct bottle instead of the 90ct bottle, I was asking which Masterdrol you bought. We have a liquid, and pill form. but we just came out with a new sublingual tab for the masterdrol, which is why I ask which one you bought. You can tell the difference, the Masterdrol version2 is a red cap, the version 3 is a white tablet. This way I can give you better dosing instructions.
    Awesome work brother!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

oh yes sorry about that, i have the sublingual version
  7. Registered User
    Answers

oh yes sorry about that, i have the sublingual version

Ok then, what time do you work out? what does your day look like?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

well im in the military so my day varies but for the most part i get up and do a "MILITARY" workout for an hour which consists of usually some kind of cardio. But I usually hit the gym around 5 p.m
  9. Registered User
    Answers

well im in the military so my day varies but for the most part i get up and do a "MILITARY" workout for an hour which consists of usually some kind of cardio. But I usually hit the gym around 5 p.m
    ok then you can start out doing a 1/1/2 the 2 being about 30 mins prior to your work out then..., spread the doses out through out the day which is the key
  10. Registered User
    Answers

cool thanks and how would i fit the MM XL into that mix? Again i apologize if im asking dumb questions... Im a rookie to this
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ok then you can start out doing a 1/1/2 the 2 being about 30 mins prior to your work out then..., spread the doses out through out the day which is the key
    This was for the MM..
  12. Registered User
    Answers

and as for the M1D?
  13. Registered User
    Answers

and as for the M1D?
    look up at my prior post's
  14. Registered User
    Answers

k thanks now one last question... do i take both products at the same time or do i split them up. for instance do i take 1 product for a few weeks than the other product for a few weeks or do i take them together... thank you for you help.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

k thanks now one last question... do i take both products at the same time or do i split them up. for instance do i take 1 product for a few weeks than the other product for a few weeks or do i take them together... thank you for you help.
    Take them together for the 4 week cycle, but dose them at different times of the day..Glad to have helped
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-Masterdrol V2 vs. Original Methyl Masterdrol
    By txguy05 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 01:28 PM
  2. Masterdrol PCT
    By qwerty666 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 08:04 PM
  3. Masterdrol PCT
    By blownup in forum Post Cycle Therapy