LOG : CC Boosts His Testosterone With T-911 & AS

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Everyone & welcome to my first log on the forum :)
Hope there are people out there that will follow along and provide me with some feedback on my progress while I'm stacking T-911 & Anadraulic State. I've already been on AS for a month as a warm-up..
I would like to provide you all with some information about myself as I'm somewhat new to the forum so here goes:

Stats:

Height: 190cm
Weight: 84,5kg

Diet:

06:30 Big bowl of Oatmeal & Protein Shake
09:00 200g Cottage Cheese & Wholeweat Bread
12:00 400g Tuna
14:00 200g Curd + Non Fat Yoghurt
17:00 200g Chicken & 4 Potatoes
19:00 A couple of Turkey slices & Wholeweat Bread
21:00 Protein Shake

Measurements:

Arms: 40cm
Shoulderwidth: 120cm
Chest: 105cm
Stomach: 85cm
Legs: 55cm

Supplements:

Multi Vitamin
Omega-3
WHEY Protein
Glutamine
BCAA & EAA
Anadraulic State
T-911

Workout Plan:

I plan on training 3 days a week with 2 days cardio. Since I have my MMA sessions Monday & Wednsday I will try to train hard Tuesday, Thursday & Friday/Saturday (depends) with Sunday and Friday/Saturday rest.

I will split up my muscle groups like this:
Tuesday: Shoulders & Chest
Thursday: Back & Legs
Friday/Saturday: Triceps & Biceps

Since I'm training with Kettlebells I don't post my workout plan that specific right now, for example I don't mention the movements. I will post these in more detail on my training days, and if someone is unsure of movements name or how it exactly is carried out or what is the similar with a barbell just let me know and I'll try to explain..

Here are some posing pics for the interested :) :

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Before & After Pictures

Here are the Before Pictures, hope everyone is pleased :)

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

As it is Monday today I skipped my MMA session because I got a sore wrist :(
So instead I tossed the Kettlebells around a little..

Shoulders:
One Arm Shoulder Press: 10x24kg, 6x32kg, 6x32kg
Military Press: 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg
Chin Pulls: 10x32kg, 10x32kg, 10x32kg

Chest:
Kettlebell Flies: 12x16kg, 12x16kg, 12x16kg
Chest Press: 10x24kg, 10x24kg, 10x24kg
Push-Ups (Very Wide Stance) 3x20

As for the dosing of the supplements:
Upon waking: 2caps Omega-3, 1cap MultiVit, 1cap T-911
12:00 1cap T-911
1h Before Workout: BCAA & EAA
30min Before Workout : 1scoop Anadraulic State + 1cap T-911
Direct after Workout: BCAA & EAA
1h after Workout: Protein Shake

Todays results are my usual results (you could call them max sets), I'm hoping theese will rise quite a bit in the coming month..

//CC

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
subd in bro.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im IN!, Thanks for logging this bro:)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

Today was cardio day so nothing that special. Came home from work (10km bicycle/morning & noon), mixed som AS and down'd it, threw in a T-911 under my tongue and went for a walk for 1h. Not a strolling through the park walk, intense - fast phase walking so i get my pulse higher :)

As for the dosing of the supplements:
Upon waking: 2caps Omega-3, 1cap MultiVit, 1cap T-911
12:00 1cap T-911
30min Before Walk : 1scoop Anadraulic State + 1cap T-911
Direct after Walk: BCAA & EAA
1h after Walk: Protein Shake

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Reallly cool stack here man! Also great starting photos so your end results should be impressive! Good luck :)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Reallly cool stack here man! Also great starting photos so your end results should be impressive! Good luck :)
Agree, def good pics bro. I remember a very calm feeling about 15 to 20 mins. after dosing T911. You getting that? Also, best I remember, I was well into my 2nd week b4 I started to see significant changes in my WOs. I had started to worry that it wasn't gonna work for me. But once it kicked in, it was all gains from there. I cut alot of fat while on T911, and great strength gains. Since you're alot younger than me, it may kick in sooner for you. Plus I didn't have A State to run with it. I can't wait to add AS to my current cycle!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree, def good pics bro. I remember a very calm feeling about 15 to 20 mins. after dosing T911. You getting that? Also, best I remember, I was well into my 2nd week b4 I started to see significant changes in my WOs. I had started to worry that it wasn't gonna work for me. But once it kicked in, it was all gains from there. I cut alot of fat while on T911, and great strength gains. Since you're alot younger than me, it may kick in sooner for you. Plus I didn't have A State to run with it. I can't wait to add AS to my current cycle!
Thanks for the positive feedback on the pics, kinda got my hyped for my workout thats gonna start in about 30-40 mins :)
As for the calm feeling, I get that too yes. The past three days at 3tabs/day I've been feeling very calm and been in an a good mood. Nothing to complain about, not even at work!?!
I don't think it has kicked in for me yet, but I hope it will get better as I go on. I'm waiting for that "second week state" you are talking about Cfour :D
Just have to keep dosing regularly and wait for the schabang!!
Well I'm gonna down some AS and dissolve a T-911 now and wait for the stuff to kick in - then I'll toss the Kettlebells around again!

Thanks for the feedback guys!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Again, my wrist is still sore but better than on Monday. Still I'm skipping my MMA session, hopefully i will be able to attend and catch up next week.

So todays training session was:

Back:
Pull-ups (behind): 10reps, 10reps, 8reps
Pull-ups (front): 8reps, 8reps, 8reps
Chin-ups close grip: 6reps, 6reps, 6reps
Renegade Row: 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Legs:
One Legged Squats: 8reps, 8reps, 8reps
Front Squats (deep): 8x48kg, 8x48kg, 8x48kg
Stairs Walking (80steps stairs): 3x48kg

The workout went pretty well, have been better but I guess i felt a little tired from work in the beginning. But when the AS kicked in I got an incredible pump and at the end of my session I could really feel the insuline. The insuline potentiator in AS really hits me, I'm all shaky after every workout :D

//CC

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed

o, and... nice skull ;)

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Again, my wrist is still sore but better than on Monday. Still I'm skipping my MMA session, hopefully i will be able to attend and catch up next week.

So todays training session was:

Back:
Pull-ups (front): 8reps, 8reps, 8reps
Chin-ups close grip: 6reps, 6reps, 6reps
Renegade Row: 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg

Legs:
One Legged Squats: 8reps, 8reps, 8reps

The workout went pretty well, have been better but I guess i felt a little tired from work in the beginning. But when the AS kicked in I got an incredible pump and at the end of my session I could really feel the insuline. The insuline potentiator in AS really hits me, I'm all shaky after every workout :D

//CC
Good lookin routine. Never heard of Renegade Rows. I googled it & watched video. Looks pretty intense. Think I'll try that this week. Does it work mainly lats & or Tris?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o, and... nice skull ;)
Welcome, it is quite nice eh? :D

Good lookin routine. Never heard of Renegade Rows. I googled it & watched video. Looks pretty intense. Think I'll try that this week. Does it work mainly lats & or Tris?
It is very intense, especially when you have to keep ur balance and all. It is mainly the lats, thats why i have it as an exercise for my back :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Today has been exhausting, been raining all day and work wasn't very fun.. Been feeling kinda tired all day, maybe because of the weather.

Luckily it has been cardio day today. Didn't go for a walk or a job since it is constantly raining. Except for bicycling to work and home again = 16km. It is a good morning/noon cardio. I also gave my abs a little hell today :)

As for the dosing of the supplements it is the same as in post #8. Every day trying to dose the same.

I'm gonna hit the bunk early today as it is my favourite workout day tomorrow, Tri's & Bi's. Hopefully tomorrow will be good.

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Today has been exhausting, been raining all day and work wasn't very fun.. Been feeling kinda tired all day, maybe because of the weather.

Luckily it has been cardio day today. Didn't go for a walk or a job since it is constantly raining. Except for bicycling to work and home again = 16km. It is a good morning/noon cardio. I also gave my abs a little hell today :)

As for the dosing of the supplements it is the same as in post #8. Every day trying to dose the same.

I'm gonna hit the bunk early today as it is my favourite workout day tomorrow, Tri's & Bi's. Hopefully tomorrow will be good.

//CC
Gotta get that rest man!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta get that rest man!
Yep, that is what my weekends are for :) Saturday & Sunday all rest, just doing nothing. And I always get 8h of sleep if not more.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Today was one hell of a workout, I could have gone on forever! I was full of energy throughout my workout even though I had a totally empty stomach when i downed the AS & the T-911. Must be that it is Friday and the weekend is ahead when I get to rest :)

Triceps:
One-arm pushups: 10reps, 10reps, 10reps
Behind the neck stretches: 6x24kg, 6x24kg, 6x24kg
Bottoms up press: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg
Close stance pushups: 20reps, 20reps, 10reps

Biceps:
Towel curls: 6x48kg, 6x48kg, 6x48kg
Towel hammer curls: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg
Alternating curls: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg
Bottoms up clean: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 8x16kg.

So this week has been my regular workouts. The results stated in the posts are my usuals +/-1/2reps.
Looking forward to week 2 already :)

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Today was one hell of a workout, I could have gone on forever! I was full of energy throughout my workout even though I had a totally empty stomach when i downed the AS & the T-911. Must be that it is Friday and the weekend is ahead when I get to rest :)

Triceps:
One-arm pushups: 10reps, 10reps, 10reps
Behind the neck stretches: 6x24kg, 6x24kg, 6x24kg
Bottoms up press: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg

Biceps:
Towel hammer curls: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg
Alternating curls: 8x16kg, 8x16kg, 8x16kg
Bottoms up clean: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 8x16kg.

So this week has been my regular workouts. The results stated in the posts are my usuals +/-1/2reps.
Looking forward to week 2 already :)

//CC
Nice man, glad your strating to feel the effects! next week should be awesome.. My weekends are my rest days also, and i so, look foward to them every week..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice man, glad your strating to feel the effects! next week should be awesome.. My weekends are my rest days also, and i so, look foward to them every week..
Thanx bro! I certainly look forward to my rest days :) Always feels good to wake up on Monday feeling refreshed and knowing you got a nice week's workout ahead of you. As for the effects I'm feeling awesome. The calme feeling after taking T-911, the numb/tingeling tongue and the mood elevation, all great! So far this product really makes me feel good :)
Can't wait 'til September for my Trifecta stack!
Now I'll hit the bunk!

//CC

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx bro! I certainly look forward to my rest days :) Always feels good to wake up on Monday feeling refreshed and knowing you got a nice week's workout ahead of you. As for the effects I'm feeling awesome. The calme feeling after taking T-911, the numb/tingeling tongue and the mood elevation, all great! So far this product really makes me feel good :)
Can't wait 'til September for my Trifecta stack!
Now I'll hit the bunk!

//CC
T-911 is an all out product! along with AS. everyweek week will be better and better thats for sure. your going to love the trifecta stack, september should hame the new M1-D s in there, add in MM and your set! Trifecta stack is hardcore!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Routine looking good bro. Your T911 fun is only going to get better....I promise! About 2nd week is when it really kicked in for me.....so hang on! Keep up the good work!:head:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911 is an all out product! along with AS. everyweek week will be better and better thats for sure. your going to love the trifecta stack, september should hame the new M1-D s in there, add in MM and your set! Trifecta stack is hardcore!
I'm set already :) I have the M1-D, Liquid Masterdrol & I-GH-1 stacked in my closet already. Formadrol and Lean FX as PCT also. Can't wait to start it:twisted:

Routine looking good bro. Your T911 fun is only going to get better....I promise! About 2nd week is when it really kicked in for me.....so hang on! Keep up the good work!:head:
Will hang in for sure, I noticed I look a little leaner today when i woke up. Hoping for a small recomp :nervous:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How's the taste of A State?
It's the same taste as T-911 almost, alittle more bitter and a stronger, and a scent of cinnamon in it :) Also makes my tongue tingle and I believe it also is a thermogenic, makes me all warm - almost hot..

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
It's the same taste as T-911 almost, alittle more bitter and a stronger, and a scent of cinnamon in it :) Also makes my tongue tingle and I believe it also is a thermogenic, makes me all warm - almost hot..

//CC
Are u taking full doses? I've read that this stuff will really wire u up.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are u taking full doses? I've read that this stuff will really wire u up.
I've settled for one scoop every day for 30 days. Yes this stuff will wire you up, my stomach is always a little upset after taking the stuff. It is like it wont get used to it but it is nothing serious, just a mild upset stomach :) So I can imagine what two scoops would do to me.. Maybe I have to test it someday next week.. :nervous:

//CC

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I used to take mine with a small meal, which really helped :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is strong, I never had a problem until i hit the gym early one morning and dose 2 scoops on an empty stomach...but then again some dont have any problems I play it safe and always have something small in my stomach and Im good to go!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ye, having something in your stomach really helps! I will have to try 2 scoops though :) Will report back to you all.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 6 & Day 7:

As you may know I keep weekends off. They are my rest days. Only thing I can mention is the dosing of the T-911 @ 2tabs a day since they are non training days.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8:

After resting the weekend and trying to give my wrist a little time to heal - it is still sore (a little better though) So hopefully I will be able to attend my sessions next week.

Todays workout on the other hand was a blast. I didn't feel very motivated when I started, but god damn what a drive! I was able to go on forever even though I wasn't in the mood at all. All in all I had a blast, feeling much better now after a hard workout :)

Shoulders:
Military Press: 10x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg
Chin Pulls: 8x40kg, 6x40kg, 6x40kg

Chest:
Kettlebell Flies: 14x16kg, 14x16kg, 14x16kg
Chest Press: 12x24kg, 12x24kg, 12x24kg
Push-Ups (Very Wide Stance) 3x25

+2reps in a few workouts, not bad. I would call this a mild progress since I didn't feel motivated at all and still I was able to push through a harder workout.

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

After resting the weekend and trying to give my wrist a little time to heal - it is still sore (a little better though) So hopefully I will be able to attend my sessions next week.

Todays workout on the other hand was a blast. I didn't feel very motivated when I started, but god damn what a drive! I was able to go on forever even though I wasn't in the mood at all. All in all I had a blast, feeling much better now after a hard workout :)

Shoulders:
Military Press: 10x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg
Chin Pulls: 8x40kg, 6x40kg, 6x40kg

Chest:
Kettlebell Flies: 14x16kg, 14x16kg, 14x16kg
Chest Press: 12x24kg, 12x24kg, 12x24kg

+2reps in a few workouts, not bad. I would call this a mild progress since I didn't feel motivated at all and still I was able to push through a harder workout.

//CC
Always satisfying when you push thru on the days you're not feeling it. Maybe even more. Kind of like a small victory. Good work bro.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always satisfying when you push thru on the days you're not feeling it. Maybe even more. Kind of like a small victory. Good work bro.

agree^^^, nice job CC!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9:

Well today was cardio. Besides from my usual bicycle tour I took a few regular kettlebell swings, double windmill, snatches, and some ab exercises.
All I can say is it made me sweat :)

Dosing as usual!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Today was better than Monday. Felt more motivated to push through todays workout. I came home from work, took my BCAA/EAA's. Half an hour later downed the A-State on a completely empty stomach and stuffed a T-911 under my tongue. When sitting on the couch, watching some crap on TV while waiting for the tablet to dissolve - after about 30min's I felt an energy rush and decided to run out and do some Pull-ups.

So here goes todays workout:

Back:
Pull-ups (front): 10reps, 10reps, 8reps
Chin-ups close grip: 8reps, 8reps, 6reps
Renegade Row: 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 10x24kg

Legs:
One Legged Squats: 10reps, 10reps, 8reps

Another workout with a few +2reps in some exercises. I really felt motivated to push through even harder so I guess thats where the extra 2reps came from :) Felt really good and was totally exhausted after my session..

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

Today was better than Monday. Felt more motivated to push through todays workout. I came home from work, took my BCAA/EAA's. Half an hour later downed the A-State on a completely empty stomach and stuffed a T-911 under my tongue. When sitting on the couch, watching some crap on TV while waiting for the tablet to dissolve - after about 30min's I felt an energy rush and decided to run out and do some Pull-ups.

Back:

Legs:

Another workout with a few +2reps in some exercises. I really felt motivated to push through even harder so I guess thats where the extra 2reps came from :) Felt really good and was totally exhausted after my session..

//CC
Good WO bro! Sounds like ur supps are starting to kick in. Keep up the good work & enjoy the ride!:dance:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Back:

Legs:

//CC
how did your stomach do being empty, any problems? nice job on the extra reps

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how did your stomach do being empty, any problems? nice job on the extra reps
No problems regarding my empty stomach. A little twisting and turning but nothing serious :) Gonna go for 2 scoops later today. Gonna give my arms hell in the evening..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11:

Nothing special just another cardio day :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12:

OFF Day. Had a nice relaxing day with my family.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13:

Sorry for the late update, I've been in my hometown for the weekend so it's been a busy weekend But I remembered my training day though!

Triceps:
One-arm pushups: 12reps, 12reps, 12reps
Behind the neck stretches: 8x24kg, 8x24kg, 8x24kg
Bottoms up press: 8x20kg, 8x20kg, 8x20kg

Biceps:
Towel hammer curls: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 10x16kg
Alternating curls: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 10x16kg
Bottoms up clean: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 10x16kg.

Another workout that has went up in reps, couldn't be better I must say. It is nice to see the weights and reps moving up and not staying on the same as always. Been happy with the combination of T-911 & Anadraulic State so far. Let's see what week 3 has to bring

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14:

OFF Day. A relaxing day just doing nothing but surfing TV Channels :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

Today has been a good day, though the weather is depressing.. Came home from work, took my BCAA/EAA, ate some pasta, took my T-911 & drank a scoop of A-State. Waited for the stuff to kick in and hit the weights:

Shoulders:
One Arm Shoulder Press: 8x32kg, 8x32kg, 8x32kg
Military Press: 10x48kg, 8x48kg, 8x48kg
Towel Front Raises: 10x16kg, 10x16kg, 10x16kg

Chest:
Kettlebell Flies: 14x32kg, 14x32kg, 14x32kg
Chest Press: 12x48kg, 12x48kg, 12x48kg

Still moving up a few reps in some exercises. Must say - small and steady gains from week to week. Thats always nice, instead of stomping on the same place all the time without anything moving forward. I'm glad my lifting has gotten a small push forward :)

//CC

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
nice you found some quality time for the family....that's very important. The consistent gains you're making are a BIG plus too bro...congrats and keep kickin A$$! Gonna be joining ya with the Anadraulic State....my order arrives tomorrow..YES!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks mate, and you are gonna love the A-State. A perfect addition to your supplement regime :)