PUT YOUR BODY IN THE ANADRAULIC STATE! "PROMO"!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LG Sciences is proud to bring you another great promotion for one of the most raved about pre work out drinks to ever hit the market. We want to put your body in the Anadraulic State, With LG sciences Anadraulic State!! This was a GNC Exclusive for the longest time, I can tell you they could not keep this in stock due to the high demand! Now Nutra Planet in the coming weeks will have this available:).

We are looking for 3 loggers!, this product can be used on cycle or in PCT, or as a stand alone, We would like to know how you would use it and what you are looking for out of this product....

App's-

Age-
Years of training-
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-
Training split/program-
Diet-
any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-

Product Write up

~Anadraulic State~
4 NEW TECHNOLOGIES

SERM - Blocks Estrogen
ANTI-AROMATASE - Boosts Testosterone
pSARM - Anabolic Complex
RECEPTOR - Increased Response

This revolutionary new product is unlike anything you have ever experienced. It puts your body in the perfect state to accomplish muscle growth, a state we call The Anadraulic State. You may experience explosive pumps, skyrocketting hormone levels, vastly increased nutrient absorption and utilization which will turn your body into a muscle building machine!

Anadraulic State is the first pre-workout product made exclusively to build the key androgenic compounds needed for extreme muscle growth. Its powerful 4 stage release technology increases the key factors in a man's endocrine system that cause muscle growth and cellular expression. Based on years of scientific research, this product combines our Receptor technology with the active pSARM's and anti-estrogens found in our other popular products, along with a new type of creatine to give you the most complete formula for increasing muscle growth.

~Start throwing App's fellas!!!​

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Age-22
Years Training: 2 years
How would AS benefit you? Standalone. Preworkout Mix with some goodies as well.
Example of Training:

Back and Biceps

Warmups- Pullups X 10, Neutral Grips X 10, Wide Grip X 10

Cable Row- (warmup), 220 X 8, 220 X 7, 180 X 15, 180 X 13

Lat Pull Down- 180 X 8 drop 90 X15, 200X 4 drop 100 X 14, 200 X 4 drop 100 X 12

DB Row- 80 X 10, 90 X 10, 100 X 7

Lower Lat Rear Fly- 40lbs each arm X 15, 50 X 10, 50 X 9

Dead Lift- 225- Warmup, 315 X 15, 405 X 3. I know i should have done a set before my 405 but no motivation to my deadz today.

BB Curl- 115 X 10, 7, 5 drop 25lb DB till failure

DB hammer curls- 35 X 10, 35 X 8 drop to 20 X 8, 35 X 8 drop 20 X 5

* During my working outs i try to keep my intensity up, i take little rests but some when needed.

Example of Diet:

12:00- Whey Protein Shake, Shredded Wheat, 2 EFA Capsuels
1:30-Two Eggs, ~3 oz. of shredded turkey breast.
3:00-2 oz turkey, 9 multigrain crackers. Prepared Vasocharge.
3:30 Consumed vasocharge before working out. During workout sipped two scoops Xtend.
5:30 Consumed 1 scoop whey protein in 1% milk.
6:15 a pinch of turkey meat.
7:15 1.5 Chicken Breasts with a handful of spinach leaves and water.
10:30 Protein brownie

I have been cutting for a little while now. I have experience with these NO products. Juggernaut, Vasocharge, NO Xplode, Assault, Hypershock,

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very Nice!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome promo, so glad to see this available to all retailers now!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes!, ignore the Rep status for 5 secs, This product dominates! hands down!, the GNC in town here could never keep this in stock..
It does look very solid. I've been impressed with every LG Sciences product i've used to date. Without a doubt, i'll have to give this a try soon.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does look very solid. I've been impressed with every LG Sciences product i've used to date. Without a doubt, i'll have to give this a try soon.

Put in a App bro, I promise , I'll over look Boston trailing the Yanks right now I swear:lol:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Put in a App bro, I promise , I'll over look Boston trailing the Yanks right now I swear:lol:
Death to the yankees!!....haha. ;)

Don't you worry, there are many battles yet to be had. :006:

I would apply man, but i'm just about to get back on-cycle myself.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Death to the yankees!!....haha. ;)

Don't you worry, there are many battles yet to be had. :006:

I would apply man, but i'm just about to get back on-cycle myself .
sad to hear it, i would have loved to follow your progress

o well, more for the other applicants ;)

be sure to give it a shot eventually trauma, its a potent kick and as someone who keeps like 5 diff preWO on hand for however much additional energy i feel i need on any one day, i can say AS is not like any other. its an alpha male, out of your mind, destroy the weight room feeling that i save for only my most intense/heavy days.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
really looking forward to this product. my only question: if i have already put in an application to log IronMagLabs new Lean Fuel can i still put in an application and be considered for logging this?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome chance to try a really strong pre work out formula! Get in there guys!! This certainly has some kick to it!

The energy is great, pumps are good and as a cutting agent seems to work REALLY well. Strength is pretty damn good as well!

:)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I could do it a month and a week from now :006: Previous commitments prevent otherwise lol.

Great op for peeps, I am sure this will fill up with apps soon.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Niiiiice!
Do you guys have a complete breakdown of ingredients that you can post?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Ever since grilla jujitsu logged this i have been really debating trying it as a standalone, so i will give my application as it looks such a solid product, and ive only heard good things.

Age- 22
Years of training-3 for aesthetics, 7 for athletics, roughly.
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-I think it would benefit me greatly in my quest to stay natural and keep improving my physique, helping me utilise the massive amounts of carbs i eat, and helping give me the drive and focus i need to keep improving. The test boosting properties of this along with the cortisol blockers and insulin potentiators are exactly what i need to succeed.
Training split/program-
MON= chest and biceps
TUE= cardio
WED= Legs and triceps
FRI = Back and shoulders
SAT= cardio

Diet-5000 Clean calories, 3 weeks on a high carb diet low fat high protein, and 1 week high fat, high proten, low carbs, i get my carbs from buck wheat, oats and wild rice, my healthy fats from fish, efas, coconut oil, and nuts, and my protein from cottage cheese, whey, red meat, fish,and chicken.
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-I have done numerous logs here at AM both sponsored and unsponsored, so you know im reliable, and honest, i will provide before and after pics, a detailed log, and final review, plus regular summaries on my progress and thoughts.
Thanks for this oppurtunity, RS.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are looking for 3 loggers!, this product can be used on cycle or in PCT, or as a stand alone, We would like to know how you would use it and what you are looking for out of this product...
Awesome chance to try a really strong pre work out formula! Get in there guys!! This certainly has some kick to it!

The energy is great, pumps are good and as a cutting agent seems to work REALLY well. Strength is pretty damn good as well!

:)
When would you like loggers to start? This would be a great addition to my Speedv2 and LipoBURN stack (with nothing else but the staples), but I wouldn't be able to log/use it until 28 June (when I've finished my current stack). If that's ok, I will put in an application.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When would you like loggers to start? This would be a great addition to my Speedv2 and LipoBURN stack (with nothing else but the staples), but I wouldn't be able to log/use it until 28 June (when I've finished my current stack). If that's ok, I will put in an application.
Loggers will start asap..You do know this is not really intended for women...wouldnt want you to grow any unwanted hair:)

Edit:Exceptions are always made though:)

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Age- 22
Years of training-8
How AS would benifit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?-i would like to use it during a cycle i think it will go together like peanut butter and jelly :)
Training split/program-5x5 training for squats,deadlift,benchpress and then smaller muscle groups tri,biceps,shoulders,abbs and calves. and cadio on off days consits of sprints and sled work.
Diet-anything im bulking.
Any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up-i have experience with a myriad of supplements and i know my body and how it responds this would be my first logging opportunity so i want to make it a good one thanks for your consideration.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Loggers will start asap..You do know this is not really intended for women...wouldnt want you to grow any unwanted hair:)

Edit:Exceptions are always made though:)
All good.

As for the "not really intended for women"; I have used a few products that have been targeted at a male market, with nothing unexpected (besides, always good to have a female perspective/experience with products) :D

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
Me: 44 yrs. 5'7" 172lbs

Training: 3 years Songahm Taekwondo. 2 years lifting.

Weekly Regimen:
Sunday: split a.m. cardio (heavy bag, stairclimber, running, etc) p.m. legs (squats, lunges, calf raise, etc.)
Monday: Taekwondo
Tuesday: chest & back (Bench,flies, perfect pushups, pull ups, db rows, etc.)
wednesday: rest
Thursday: Bis, Tris, & Traps. Taekwondo
Friday: rest
Saturday: cardio

Diet: very strict. Zero junk foods(candy,cake,sodas etc.) I shoot for 2000 to 2500 cals. 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fats.

Already on cycle (MMV2). Adding in AS in a few weeks & running it right on thru my T911 pct.

I try to keep my logs as thorough & detailed as possible, noting all changes.:reporter:

Not sure if this is what ur looking for bro, since I'm already on cycle with other supps. Your prolly wanting a stand alone log. If so it's all good, gonna be in my log anyways:veryhappy:But I thought I'd try

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
How long is this product supposed to last(Coming home to the states from Iraq in mid July)/early August)? I could throw my hat in...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is this product supposed to last(Coming home to the states from Iraq in mid July)/early August)? I could throw my hat in...
serving size is 1 scoop, 30 in container.. you can dose 1-2 scoops daily., But if you have read any of the logs from the first run of this many stayed at 1., just depends on how high you dose:)... glad you on your way back home bro!:usa1: Throw an App in, anyone has a chance at this..:)

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this opportunity to log a great product from LG Sciences again....WOOOOOOOOO as Ric Flair would say.....
Alright I'm alittle excited at this chance sorry here are my credentials....

AGE: 32 wow I'm gettin old and really need some ANADRAULIC STATE TO HELP MY OLD AZZ LOL...
Years of Training: 5 PLUS yrs.... I have been a gym rat off and on my whole life but finally got down to business for good bout two yrs ago..So ever since it's been a passion.....Can't stand missing a day at the gym....
How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone? AS would probably benefit me in PCT after I get done with my M1D and MMv2 stack right now...
Training split/program:
Monday: Chest/Tris/Cardio
Tuesday: Back/Bi's
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Cardio
Thursday: Legs Wowzers leg days suck.....
Friday: All around day and a cardio day....

Diet:My diet is pretty dang clean lots of chicken, rice, greens, veges, fruit, also steak every now and then...3000+ cals a day....
So that's it LG Sciences please pick me and I'll get this hooked up pronto....

FEED ME SOME ANADRAULIC STATE SOON BEFORE I MISS MY ANADRAULIC STATE I NEED IT AND WANT IT!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOO!!!

Anadraulic-State-2.jpg

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great App bro!! had me laughing the whole time:)

Edit: Also I see you want in PCt which makes this such a bonus , this goes great all around, Standalone, Cycle, or PCT!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Edit: Also I see you want in PCt which makes this such a bonus , this goes great all around, Standalone, Cycle, or PCT!
hahahaah thanks man made it exciting for you guys to choose....:usa1::wave2:

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established

Oh hey when are you guys selecting the winners....???

vette00

vette00

Awards
years training: 6

I am looking to get a bit more of mass during the next 8 weeks. I train M<T<TH<F, at 10:00 am. I will be goingfor mass buiding exercises such as deadlft 500lbs, squats 615lbs, bench 400lbs , military press 275lbs (those would be my goals in those lifts). Trying to achive them, I think, I would need some type of help.

Diet:
meal 1: 10 egg whites/2 cups oatmeal
meal 2: 2.5 scoops of whey/ Bcaa (pre)
meal 3 :2 scoops of whey/1 scoop of cassin/ bannana/ bcaa (post)
meal 4 : 10 oz chicken/ bake potatoe
meal 5 : PBJ/1.5 scoops of whey
meal 6: 10 oz fish or steak/5 oz pasta
meal 7: 2 scoops cassin

I am trying to obtain more mass because of my quest coming up in OCT. I will be playing baseball for 48 hrs straight, yes STRAIGHT! We did it 2 years ago and broke the record. We played for 32.5 hrs that year and somebody broke our record by 45mins. Check us out we are in the 2009 guinness book of world records.

UKStrength

Years of training: 6

How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone...

Anadraulic State (AS) would be really beneficial to me during PCT of my E-Stane cycle. The natural SERM, pSARM and AI would augment the critical hormonal re-balance and might allow me to use a lower dosage of my pharmaceutical SERM (nolvadex) which is very stressful to the liver.

During PCT you cortisol levels skyrocket from the loss of exogenous androgens :(, fat gain and muscle loss through this catabolic hormone all become too likely if this isn't addressed. That's where the other goodies in AS kick in! :D Insulin potentiators, cortisol blockers and growth boosters all come into play.

Seems like an obvious addition to PCT!

Training split/program:

Monday: Legs
Tuesday: Chest and Triceps
Wednesday: HIIT Cardio
Thursday: Shoulders and Traps
Friday: Back and Biceps
Saturday: HIIT Cardio
Sunday: OFF

Diet:

A split of 40/40/20 (protein, carbohydrates and fats) on training days, switching to 40/30/30 on non-training/HIIT cardio days.

I provide a detailed breakdown of my diet if necessary as it all gets logged :D

any other bonus items you guys want to throw in to spice these ap's up...

Well if LG Sciences can't do it, I know what would put me in an 'Anadraulic State'...;)

Attachments

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
HELL YEAH WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for this opportunity to log a great product from LG Sciences again....WOOOOOOOOO as Ric Flair would say.....
Alright I'm alittle excited at this chance sorry here are my credentials....

AGE: 32 wow I'm gettin old and really need some ANADRAULIC STATE TO HELP MY OLD AZZ LOL...
Years of Training: 5 PLUS yrs.... I have been a gym rat off and on my whole life but finally got down to business for good bout two yrs ago..So ever since it's been a passion.....Can't stand missing a day at the gym....
How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone? AS would probably benefit me in PCT after I get done with my M1D and MMv2 stack right now...
Training split/program:
Monday: Chest/Tris/Cardio
Tuesday: Back/Bi's
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps/Cardio
Thursday: Legs Wowzers leg days suck.....
Friday: All around day and a cardio day....

Diet:My diet is pretty dang clean lots of chicken, rice, greens, veges, fruit, also steak every now and then...3000+ cals a day....
So that's it LG Sciences please pick me and I'll get this hooked up pronto....

FEED ME SOME ANADRAULIC STATE SOON BEFORE I MISS MY ANADRAULIC STATE I NEED IT AND WANT IT!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOO!!!

View attachment 27997
:laugh2::clap2::rofl: u gotta pick this dude....he's crazy!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
:laugh2::clap2::rofl: u gotta pick this dude....he's crazy!
Hahhaah thanks man I need all the support I can get....but mainly I just NEED some ANADRAULIC STATE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:wave2: :006: :lick:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hahhaah thanks man I need all the support I can get....but mainly I just NEED some ANADRAULIC STATE WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:wave2: :006: :lick:
Lol, I yelled WOOOOOOOO before had people looking around.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
This looks like another solid product from LG and for 3 lucky members I'm sure they will enjoy this very much. New Pre workout supplements are always exciting and this one looks like winer, I'm in trying to become one of those lucky members I'm trowing my hat in this thing one.

Years of training:
Been training for 10 years of which the last 3 are pretty serious for the last 3

How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?
I'd be trying this product as a standalone I really think I'd feel the best effect of this product running it solo so not to undermine its effects by any other stronger supplements, profile looks very impressive my body is caving for Anadraulic State

Training split/program:
Nothing too fancy at the moment, will be doing a 4 day split with one day off in between, I'm looking for some crazy Anadraulic State pumps so I can train like a mad man! :head:

Diet -
Diet is pretty clean its made up of mainly lots of chicken breast, brown rice, veggies, beef jerky, oatmeal, nuts and fruits and no junk food, all meals are prepared yours and truly plus lots of water.

:hail::hail::hail:
:banana::banana::banana:

:party:Let's get this party started :party:​

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
This looks like another solid product from LG and for 3 lucky members I'm sure they will enjoy this very much. New Pre workout supplements are always exciting and this one looks like winer, I'm in trying to become one of those lucky members I'm trowing my hat in this thing one.

Years of training:
Been training for 10 years of which the last 3 are pretty serious for the last 3

How AS would benefit you? i.e cycle, pct, standalone?
I'd be trying this product as a standalone I really think I'd feel the best effect of this product running it solo so not to undermine its effects by any other stronger supplements, profile looks very impressive my body is caving for Anadraulic State

Training split/program:
Nothing too fancy at the moment, will be doing a 4 day split with one day off in between, I'm looking for some crazy Anadraulic State pumps so I can train like a mad man! :head:

Diet -
Diet is pretty clean its made up of mainly lots of chicken breast, brown rice, veggies, beef jerky, oatmeal, nuts and fruits and no junk food, all meals are prepared yours and truly plus lots of water.

:hail::hail::hail:
:banana::banana::banana:

:party:Let's get this party started :party:​
Looks good bro....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie's Application for Anadraulic State

Years of training:

I have been training since 1998, re cycling. I started resistance training in May 2002, for cycling performance benefits. I have been focussed on the bodybuilding aspect of lifting (i.e. hypertrophy/aesthetics) since January 2008 (after I retired from cycling in December 2007). See my Bodyspace for a more detailed breakdown: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Guejsn/.

How AS would benefit you (i.e. cycle, pct, standalone)?

Anadraulic State would benefit me as as part of my Speedv2/LipoBURN stack during my cutting cycle.

It is a very well-rounded product, which would cut out the need for a lot of other supplements (i.e. no creatine (however, is dependent on the amount of creatine in the proprietory blend), nutrient repartitioners, testosterone boosters, preworkout, cortisol controllers required). The insulin potentiating effects are very important, especially re diet. I am also keen to see how it works preworkout, and how it would be best utilized in future stacks.

I know my body and reacts to anything, whether it be training, diet, or supplementation (I have used a myriad of supplements; if a list is required it can be added); therefore I can give accurate assessments on how a product affects me. Add to this the fact that I am a female, and there are many products out there that are “not recommended for females”; however, they CAN be safely used; and it would be good to get a female perspective/experience with this product.

I would be using Anadraulic State (as recommended) from 28 June to 26 July^ (before running Lean Fuel Extreme as the last part of my cutting phase), using the following supplements with it:

Fat Loss Stack
* SPeedv2: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 1 cap 6 hours later.
* LipoBURN: 4 squirts after shower in the morning, and 4 squirts after shower before bed.

Creatine (Note that this could be taken out if Anadraulic State had enough creatine in it to stand alone as my single source of creatine)
* NeoVar Recomped: 2 caps 30-40 min pre-gym, 2 caps immediately post-gym, and 4 caps last thing at night (resistance training days); 2 caps immediately post-cardio, and 4 caps last thing at night (non-resistance training days).

Joint Support
* OsteoSport: 4 caps first thing in the morning.

Sleep Support
* Lipotrophin-PM: 2 caps first thing in the morning, and 2 caps last thing at night.

Vitamins/Minerals
* Complete-Balance: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.
* Bio-Mend: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Good Fats
* Omega-Essentials: 2 caps immediately post-breakfast.

Protein Powder/BCAA's
* Lipotropic Protein: 1 scoop with breakfast, 1 scoop with meal 2, and 1 scoop with meal 4.

^ Not that if not selected as a logger, I will be using these supplements during this period regardless.

Training split/program:

Monday
am
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Shoulders
pm
20-30 min Cardio

Tuesday
am
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Arms
pm
20-30 min Cardio

Wednesday
am
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym – Chest

Thursday
am
20-40 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Back
pm
20-30 min Cardio

Friday
am
HIIT Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min
Gym - Full-Body
pm
20-30 min Cardio

Saturday
DAY OFF

Sunday
am
20-30 min Cardio
Stretch 20-30 min

My resistance training will vary week by week re exercises and order, sets and reps, always striving to increase weights/strength, and continually progress.

Examples of all training sessions (cardio and resistance) can be seen in my current log: The Female Terminator Chronicles

Diet:

I use a calorie/CHO cycling method, but no specific diet as such, as I listen to my body. Therefore macronutrient ratios and amount of calories (anywhere from 1800 to 4000+ cal/day) will change on a day-to-day basis (i.e. 3-4 days lower than maintenance followed by 1-2 days above maintenance, with the higher calorie days using carbohydrates to make up the extra calories). CHO sources are primarily from oats, and sometimes basmati rice and kumara. Protein sources are from protein powder (Leppin Pro 4 : four tiered protein matrix of whey protein concentrate, whey protein isolate, calcium caseinate, and egg albumin; and Lipotropic Protein), tofu, cottage cheese, tuna, chicken, beef, salmon, and sometimes egg whites and seafood (i.e. prawns, scallops, other types of fish). Fat sources are from fish oil, flaxseed oil, natural peanut butter, and sometimes nuts and seeds (i.e. almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds).

Example low-calorie day:

Breakfast - cup oats/30g Leppin Pro 4/2 tbsp flaxseed oil (sometimes some frozen berries)
Morning Tea - 200g cottage cheese/tomato
Lunch - 1/2 cup basmati rice/150g tuna/1-2 cups veges
Afternoon Tea - nuts/seeds/fruit/cottage cheese, 30g Leppin Pro 4
Dinner - 100g couscous/150g chicken breast (cooked in 1 tbsp peanut butter)/1-2 cups veges

Bonus Items:

Short-Term Goal: It has taken me 8 weeks to return to and surpass my pre-injury muscle mass and strength levels, and I have had a very successful recomp. For the next 8 weeks I am focussing on cutting (something that I have never really done before; I always end up recomping), aiming to get as lean as I possibly can.

Logs/Reviews kept/made: I keep very comprehensive, detailed, and objective logs.

Logs

Pre-AN Rep -
• Contest Preparation with Applied Nutriceuticals
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7017951 (3/2-23/3/08)
• Rosie’s Training stacked with Drive/RPM and IGF-2/NeoVar
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=106683321 (23/3/-27/4/08)

As AN Rep -
• The Female Terminator Strikes Back Armed with AN’s Ultimate Cutting Stacks
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92748-female-terminator-strikes.html (27/4-27/7/08)
• Applied Nutriceuticals Recomps Rosie for Competition
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/99986-applied-nutriceuticals-recomps.html (27/7-21/9/08)
• Restoring Rosie: AN calls in the full cavalry (and a few extras)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/104462-restoring-rosie-calls.html (21/9/08-1/1/09)
• The Female Terminator Chronicles
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/112832-female-terminator-chronicles.html (2/1/09-present)

Product Reviews

• SLIN
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109413-rosie-s-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/109411-rosie-s-review.html
• Lean Xtreme
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109414-rosie-s-review.html
• Cre-02 (samples)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109622-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/millennium-sports-technologies/109621-rosie-s-mini.html
• Green MAGnitude (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/109679-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/109678-rosie-s-mini.html
• Lipotropic Protein (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111375-rosie-s-mini.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111376-rosie-s-mini.html
• Purple Wraath (sample)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/controlled-labs/111415-rosie-s-mini.html
• LipoBURN
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/111598-rosie-s-review.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/111599-rosie-s-review.html
• Lipotropic Protein
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/119865-rosies-review-lg.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/119866-rosies-review-lipotropic.html
• Activate Xtreme (DS)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/126156-rosies-review-driven.html

As you can see from my review threads, I’ve used quite a few products by LG Sciences (and was quite pleased with the results). I look forward to seeing what Anadraulic State can deliver!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is an App! you have just raised the bar to a level that is unknown. really, thanks for taking the time and putting so much detailed information into that.... I need to take notes:)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That is an App! you have just raised the bar to a level that is unknown. really, thanks for taking the time and putting so much detailed information into that.... I need to take notes:)
Agreed! rosie rocks at detail that's for sure!!

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is a great app wooooooo lol.....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. No worries :) I WAS going to add a few more things, but thought that that would be enough :D

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
That was the most detailed app ive ever seen rosie, and after you told me you wouldnt apply, now mine looks measly....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was the most detailed app ive ever seen rosie, and after you told me you wouldnt apply, now mine looks measly....
LOL. I rarely apply for things, but when I do (and this is by far the LEAST detailed application of the 3 I've done)...Well, I considered it, and if I am allowed to run it the dates mentioned in my application, then I figured "why not?" Besides, as mentioned, it would fit perfectly with the Speedv2/LipoBURN stack.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow Rosie put all of other apps to shame including mine, and to think it was the least detailed shes made... ouch... let me know next time you apply again to save me the embarrassment :D

j/k

Good luck to all! we all need it! :D

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
all i can say is WOW. with an app like that Rosie gets my vote. i dont doubt that LG will feel the same way LOL

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Uhumm im voting for delta to log it..... Especialy after the sneaky way i was tricked by rosie into thinking she wouldnt apply...and telling me not to add any details to mine because they wouldnt read it anyway. Ive been done, hook line and sinker.

(Russian Whispers Delta quietly...we can help each other yeah..wink wink.)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uhumm im voting for delta to log it..... Especialy after the sneaky way i was tricked by rosie into thinking she wouldnt apply...and telling me not to add any details to mine because they wouldnt read it anyway. Ive been done, hook line and sinker.

(Russian Whispers Delta quietly...we can help each other yeah..wink wink.)

Did she really tell you that? lol...I will say; I read everything!, nothing goes unread