New M1D-Black

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have three, 14 day cycles. The New M1D black is a reality and in the lab! Cinnamon taste (not bad so far) and dissolves pretty fast. Now, board reps get me the names of the people who want to log it and also one more (I think you only had two)...

E

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
E - what is this? Can you give more detail?

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
i WANT TO LOG IT.... its the new sublingual pro-hormone i believe from LG. Cant wait to see the loggers results.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, I have three, 14 day cycles. The New M1D black is a reality and in the lab! Cinnamon taste (not bad so far) and dissolves pretty fast. Now, board reps get me the names of the people who want to log it and also one more (I think you only had two)...

E

Ninja will be the first to log this, which leaves 2 more:)...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Count me in for this, I am ready to go if its ok by you guys.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the new M1-D Black sublingual too?

//C

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
When do these logs start?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any other news on this?
Going to get with the other reps and choose the other 2..We have Ninja's Info already; he was a initail tester who we picked.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Going to get with the other reps and choose the other 2..We have Ninja's Info already; he was a initail tester who we picked.
ninja has been waiting quietly for a long time now, I'm sure he will do us up an awesome log! Looks like two others will get lucky as well :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good deal CM, potential for 3 very lucky people (hopefully feeling lucky, in non Clint Eastwood way)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
good deal CM, potential for 3 very lucky people (hopefully feeling lucky, in non Clint Eastwood way)
Yeah man, indeed, people will be trying this before I do!!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm stoked for the feedback on this, M1D really took me by surprise as most of the potent mass builders still left on the market come with a grocery list of side effects. this isnt the case with M1D which was perhaps the most mild PH Ive ever used in terms of sides.