T-911 and Formadrol together?

phillyguy79

Awards
I am within 2 weeks or so of finishing the first phase of my trifecta stack
(6 - Methyl 1-D caps and 4 - Masterdrol tabs per day). Afterwards I am going to start taking Formadrol XL for about 4 weeks or so to finish off the stack. I have been reading so many great things about T-911. Can I stack them together? Does it make sense to do this or is overkill? I have been having amazing results with the stack so far and will report my results when completed. Am just trying to be proactive and think ahead to the next phase of the cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you can definitely ad the t-911 though its not necessary but it would be a great addition if you chose. you really cant go wrong either way. and please keep us updated on your progress.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am within 2 weeks or so of finishing the first phase of my trifecta stack
(6 - Methyl 1-D caps and 4 - Masterdrol tabs per day). Afterwards I am going to start taking Formadrol XL for about 4 weeks or so to finish off the stack. I have been reading so many great things about T-911. Can I stack them together? Does it make sense to do this or is overkill? I have been having amazing results with the stack so far and will report my results when completed. Am just trying to be proactive and think ahead to the next phase of the cycle. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I would save the T-911 for after your PCT with Formadrol.... You will be so very pleased with T-911 solo! no need to stack both together, save it for after and still make killer results!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save the T-911 for after your PCT with Formadrol.... You will be so very pleased with T-911 solo! no need to stack both together, save it for after and still make killer results!
yea, i second not running them simultaneously, but rather starting the T-911 after your pct with formadrol has run its course

phillyguy79

Awards
Awesome! Thanks everyone for taking the time to offer the feedback. I will take your advice and wait to use T-911 after Formadrol. I will update my progress once I start Formadrol in 2 weeks. Results have been impressive so far.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks everyone for taking the time to offer the feedback. I will take your advice and wait to use T-911 after Formadrol. I will update my progress once I start Formadrol in 2 weeks. Results have been impressive so far.

Not a problem. Enjoy it and let us know how everything works out:thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually don't have a problem stacking the two, I'm actually currently doing this to test it out, but what I'd do if you DID stack them is only take the Formadrol at night (2-3 capsules), and take the T-911 in the morning and pre-workout, or just pre-workout.

BUT, as said before, both products are great by themselves, and T911 is just pure amazing.

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
...... and T911 is just pure amazing.

Ya got that right! Nothing but rave reviews everywhere u go....not just AM. When u google T911 u see great reviews at other BB forums also. I've yet to see a BAD review.:head: My brother in law saw what it did for me & just ordered him a bottle.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya got that right! Nothing but rave reviews everywhere u go....not just AM. When u google T911 u see great reviews at other BB forums also. I've yet to see a BAD review.:head: My brother in law saw what it did for me & just ordered him a bottle.
I've definitely never seen bad reviews. I've seen some people say they weren't sure if it did anything, but that leads me to question either their training or the fact that they may be taking so many different supps they can't distinguish what's doing what.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
Best PCT you can find...
yo legalgear, i got 60 caps formadrol xtreme in my trifecta stack. I have 65 caps of leftover t911 would like to have a longer pct than 2 wks but i dont want to buy additional formadrol xtreme .

What can i do with these 2 products /how can i use these to make a good pct for 4wks following 4 wks of methyl 1-d and mmv3

thank you

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yo legalgear, i got 60 caps formadrol xtreme in my trifecta stack. I have 65 caps of leftover t911 would like to have a longer pct than 2 wks but i dont want to buy additional formadrol xtreme .

What can i do with these 2 products /how can i use these to make a good pct for 4wks following 4 wks of methyl 1-d and mmv3

thank you
I would take 2 T911 per day, morning and afternoon, then take 2 formadrol extremes at night pre bed.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best PCT you can find...
Im very interested in the updated formula of T911, on paper, the stack truly does look to be about the best OTC option possible for post cycle recovery!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is everything working out?