proper dosing

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I first was going to go with liquid masterdrol that came with a free bottle of psarm for around $40 at the place i go to...i'm now thinking of the trifecta stack...little confused...but i'm 5'5 24yrs old and weighing about 140-142lbs what would be a good was to dose 1-3 and the pill form of masterdrol?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I first was going to go with liquid masterdrol that came with a free bottle of psarm for around $40 at the place i go to...i'm now thinking of the trifecta stack...little confused...but i'm 5'5 24yrs old and weighing about 140-142lbs what would be a good was to dose 1-3 and the pill form of masterdrol?
It calls for 3-4 a day, with that being said you'll see great results with spreading it through out the day if your work out in the evening, i would dose 1/1/2 if you work out in the AM i would dose 2/1/1.. now many people run it at 5-6 a day also which is the sweet spot for many people. start out at the dosing laid out, and if you feel the need to add another go ahead so it will then be 3/1/1 or 1/1/3..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the help, formadrol is supposed to be enough of a pct but i was just given a free bottle of nolvadex, would you suggest using both for a pct or are they too similar of products?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks for the help, formadrol is supposed to be enough of a pct but i was just given a free bottle of nolvadex, would you suggest using both for a pct or are they too similar of products?
using both IMO would be over kill...