SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What happened did you guys yank this?
Anadraulic State is still being produced to the best of my knowledge

ill have to get better info on this, i know T-911 was exclusive to GNC for a while and now at all the e-tailers, perhaps this is a similar situation

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i thought it was out already.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i thought it was out already.
you know i remember stevoph saying it was coming to the planet soon, let me check around ill get back to you in a minute

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i saw a few sites with it listed, but as out of stock

ill have to get a definitive answer for you... our own site says in stock, with pre order directly under it, so im thoroughly confused on the availability right now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you know i remember stevoph saying it was coming to the planet soon, let me check around ill get back to you in a minute
yeah i thought it was out, i saw so much advertisement for it and i even thought i saw logs for it but maybe i was seeing things.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i looked on BB. com nothing, i looked on NP, nothing, I even went to LG and didnt see anything lol.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i looked on BB. com nothing, i looked on NP, nothing, I even went to LG and didnt see anything lol.
its on the front page of LG, and under creatine on the left hand side

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
face palm. i went through the categories and didnt see it. my bad man. thanks for clearing that up.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
june 2nd NP will have it!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright thanks man.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can sweet talk us into 13 perhaps ;) The T-911`s sold pretty well. I really haven`t heard too much feedback re: AS, but I`m sure we can extract some reviews and dig up the logs closer to launch time.

Yes, I know when we ran the AS promo there were outstanding logs!.. We might have to talk to the boss man and ask to run another one maybe:)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ooo another AS logging opportunity?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was a GNC exclusive. It is shipping this week!

Cfour

Cfour

Awards
  • Established
You can sweet talk us into 13 perhaps ;) The T-911`s sold pretty well. I really haven`t heard too much feedback re: AS, but I`m sure we can extract some reviews and dig up the logs closer to launch time.
I'll be ordering a tub on the 2nd. I can get it now at my local GNC but I wanna see what ur price looks like first. U guys beat GNC's price handily on the T911.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I certainly hope Anadraulic State never gets taken off the market. It certainly is an outstanding product. Been on it for a month now and at the beginning of next week when I open up my second bottle I will throw in the T-911. I can smell a log coming up... :)

Kindest Regards!!

//C

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its not hard to beat GNC's price lol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be ordering a tub on the 2nd. I can get it now at my local GNC but I wanna see what ur price looks like first. U guys beat GNC's price handily on the T911.
Im sure they will blow GNC away in regards to cost:)

I certainly hope Anadraulic State never gets taken off the market. It certainly is an outstanding product. Been on it for a month now and at the beginning of next week when I open up my second bottle I will throw in the T-911. I can smell a log coming up... :)

Kindest Regards!!

//C
Log it man!

its not hard to beat GNC's price lol.
Very true, the only time I will buy stuff at GNC is when they do the BOGO50% Off, I was getting T-911 for 16.99:)