New Protein is the heat......

  1. New Protein is the heat......


    On another note.....LG 33 gave me a serving of the new PB flavored protein and it was....how do I say this......FCKING AWESOME....TASTE GREAT...NO AFTER TASTE....TASTED KINDA LIKE A BUTTERFINGER BAR mmmmmmmmmmgggggoooooodddddd... ...so you all better get ahold of some as soon as you can, I'm definitely trying......
    Oh and by the way thanks for hookin me up with a taste brotha......


  2. Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    On another note.....LG 33 gave me a serving of the new PB flavored protein and it was....how do I say this......FCKING AWESOME....TASTE GREAT...NO AFTER TASTE....TASTED KINDA LIKE A BUTTERFINGER BAR mmmmmmmmmmgggggoooooodddddd... ...so you all better get ahold of some as soon as you can, I'm definitely trying......
    Oh and by the way thanks for hookin me up with a taste brotha......

    I knew you would enjoy it Thanks for putting this review up bro..
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I knew you would enjoy it Thanks for putting this review up bro..
    No problem I'm always here for LG and LG33.......ahahahhhaa.....

  4. I was gonna order another tub of vanilla........and you go and do this!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    I was gonna order another tub of vanilla........and you go and do this!
    Ya man you better get some PB soon as you can...
    •   
       


  6. ever since every1 has been saying butterfinger it really does make me picutre the candybar when drinking my shake

    i was more than impressed with this one!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is there more to the new protein blends?
    By Ao8 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 12:53 AM
  2. Silver is getting Lipotropic with the help of LG's new protein.
    By Silver3CSRT8 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-31-2009, 03:54 PM
  3. Which Protein is the best?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:42 PM
  4. Why a casein/whey protein combo is the best for growth
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2006, 01:19 AM
  5. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-08-2004, 09:23 AM
Log in
Log in