someone please help me out

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  180 lbs.
    Answers

someone please help me out

Hey guys im so fu**ing frustrated. Im 6'1 180lbs. Im looking for something that will put mass on me. I want water weight cause im a hardgainer and these bull **** products that say they put mass on you but no water weight is BS. That is impossible to gain 15lbs in 2 weeks and be completely rock hard. Sorry i get frustrated lol!
    All i want is something to bulk me up, Can anyone give me any info on products?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Bulking product? Look into M1D Black, or M1D. Also I think mmv2 can be used on a bulk when eating and training right.

I also think T911 would have it's place on a bulk. Maybe a t911 + M1D stack.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

agree I would go with a T-911+M1-D stack, you should get great mass gains! both products are proven...
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    agree I would go with a T-911+M1-D stack, you should get great mass gains! both products are proven...
    I'm guessing the M1-D will Bulk him. I know personally the T911 will keep it clean. Solo T911, My 3rd wk in I looked like a diff person. The fat was rolling off of me. And although I only went up about 3 lbs, everyone said I looked much bigger.

If these guys suggest M1-D, T911 stack, do it bro. They won't steer u wrong.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    I'm guessing the M1-D will Bulk him. I know personally the T911 will keep it clean. Solo T911, My 3rd wk in I looked like a diff person. The fat was rolling off of me. And although I only went up about 3 lbs, everyone said I looked much bigger.

If these guys suggest M1-D, T911 stack, do it bro. They won't steer u wrong.

Yea for most users T-911 has had an increase of appetite for most people, alone it is a killer product that will produce awesome results, both sides of the house depending on diet. Include that with the strength/Mass gains with M1-D should be very nice
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea for most users T-911 has had an increase of appetite for most people, alone it is a killer product that will produce awesome results, both sides of the house depending on diet. Include that with the strength/Mass gains with M1-D should be very nice
    Have to agree with my homie LG33...
  •