someone please help me out

1. someone please help me out

Hey guys im so fu**ing frustrated. Im 6'1 180lbs. Im looking for something that will put mass on me. I want water weight cause im a hardgainer and these bull **** products that say they put mass on you but no water weight is BS. That is impossible to gain 15lbs in 2 weeks and be completely rock hard. Sorry i get frustrated lol!
    All i want is something to bulk me up, Can anyone give me any info on products?

2. Bulking product? Look into M1D Black, or M1D. Also I think mmv2 can be used on a bulk when eating and training right.

I also think T911 would have it's place on a bulk. Maybe a t911 + M1D stack.

3. agree I would go with a T-911+M1-D stack, you should get great mass gains! both products are proven...
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    agree I would go with a T-911+M1-D stack, you should get great mass gains! both products are proven...
    I'm guessing the M1-D will Bulk him. I know personally the T911 will keep it clean. Solo T911, My 3rd wk in I looked like a diff person. The fat was rolling off of me. And although I only went up about 3 lbs, everyone said I looked much bigger.

If these guys suggest M1-D, T911 stack, do it bro. They won't steer u wrong.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cfour View Post
    I'm guessing the M1-D will Bulk him. I know personally the T911 will keep it clean. Solo T911, My 3rd wk in I looked like a diff person. The fat was rolling off of me. And although I only went up about 3 lbs, everyone said I looked much bigger.

If these guys suggest M1-D, T911 stack, do it bro. They won't steer u wrong.

Yea for most users T-911 has had an increase of appetite for most people, alone it is a killer product that will produce awesome results, both sides of the house depending on diet. Include that with the strength/Mass gains with M1-D should be very nice

6. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Yea for most users T-911 has had an increase of appetite for most people, alone it is a killer product that will produce awesome results, both sides of the house depending on diet. Include that with the strength/Mass gains with M1-D should be very nice
    Have to agree with my homie LG33...