Psarm question

ecupirate

Awards
I was curious to know why people were getting sick from taking psarm. I'm almost done with my second week taking 4 pills a day and haven't felt the sickness at all. Is it the yohimbe or the osthole?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can be one or the other, or both. With P-SARM, it's usually the osthole. Sounds like you don't have anything to worry about though!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
It can be one or the other, or both. With P-SARM, it's usually the osthole. Sounds like you don't have anything to worry about though!
Agreed, those that can handle it seem to have great success with it!

ecupirate

Awards
yeah so far its going well, i'm keeping all my strength and my muscles are rock solid

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah so far its going well, i'm keeping all my strength and my muscles are rock solid
I had a great run with pSarm , and really enjoyed it:)..for a natty product, it had me fooled!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this for strength
thats what im interested because i play football

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strength gains are usual with this product, and fairly lean mass gains.
will i get sick from this?

im extremely tolerant to stims, i used to drink coffee when i was like 13 and it really didnt do anything for me neither does fat burners i tried its like my body laughs at them

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
will i get sick from this?

im extremely tolerant to stims, i used to drink coffee when i was like 13 and it really didnt do anything for me neither does fat burners i tried its like my body laughs at them
It's hard to tell man, some people love it, and others find it doesn;t agree with them.

Future

I'll be using this starting off my offseason after this show in two weeks.

jmoney02

Awards
I got free a bottle of psarm with the trifecta stack. Is it something i can take after my cycle? Do you need to take any type of PCT after using it?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got free a bottle of psarm with the trifecta stack. Is it something i can take after my cycle? Do you need to take any type of PCT after using it?
no PCT for it, but you can add it into your PCT after the trifecta stack, :) which will make for an awesome PCT

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
no PCT for it, but you can add it into your PCT after the trifecta stack, :) which will make for an awesome PCT
Agreed, take it during PCT to keep the gains coming and the intensity high. Dose low to start and then up it as you feel comfortable with it.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The early versions had higher yohimbine, some people got some stomach upset, but nothing on the new version with less yohimbine...the latest has zero yohimbine.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The early versions had higher yohimbine, some people got some stomach upset, but nothing on the new version with less yohimbine...the latest has zero yohimbine.

This should be great, gives the people who cant handle the yohimbine another chance at this.. very cool:)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I would love to try the no yohimbine psarm...is it out yet???? I can't seem to find it on your site????

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys! I would love to try the no yohimbine psarm...is it out yet???? I can't seem to find it on your site????
I don't think it's out yet :) Will let you guys know ASAP though when it is :)

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Thanks craigmatthew, I can't wait! I will be ordering some up as soon as it is released! The ingredients look excellent! I am just not a big yoh. fan! Let us know when you can! I have definately been enjoying my run with AP and Ghenerate. In fact I am loving me some Ghenerate right now! Gonna have to order another bottle of this stuff!

isoc

Awards
  • Established
good news on the non-Y psarm, sounds like a good compound and would be a shame to see it go away and/or be under utilized because of stims. thanks lg, really looking forward to a psarm, ghenerate, subecdy and natadrol run, stagger them out a little, sounds great!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i forgot i have a couple bottles of this lying around

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to grab up some of the older stuff before its gone, I was fine on it...I had a few times were it hit me hard, but chicken breast pre work out solved that problem..,

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to grab up some of the older stuff before its gone, I was fine on it...I had a few times were it hit me hard, but chicken breast pre work out solved that problem..,
I found a site that is doing BOGO for PSARM at $20! 2 bottles for $20!?!?!?!? That is unbelievable. Might need to stock up.

Also has BCAA-EAA for BOGO @ $20. Merry Christmas to me!! :bigok:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I found a site that is doing BOGO for PSARM at $20! 2 bottles for $20!?!?!?!? That is unbelievable. Might need to stock up.

Also has BCAA-EAA for BOGO @ $20. Merry Christmas to me!! :bigok:
Those are some mad deals man!

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ive been sitting on some old pSARM for about 8 mos. I am trying very hard to cut. What would this stack with without being too much.

I have the following onhand
-liq masterdrol
-mmv2
-mmv2 XL
-M1D
-Epistane/Havoc
-M-drol
-P-plex

...yea, I stocked up a few months back.

jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
Ive been sitting on some old pSARM for about 8 mos. I am trying very hard to cut. What would this stack with without being too much.

I have the following onhand
-liq masterdrol
-mmv2
-mmv2 XL
-M1D
-Epistane/Havoc
-M-drol
-P-plex

...yea, I stocked up a few months back.
Anyone. Maybe an LG rep? Plan on stacking 2x/day LG pSARM with 2x/day Bold 200. in staggered doses.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
StangBanger Supplements 7
Supplements 3
350zTT LG Sciences 3
bla55 LG Sciences 4