Methyl 1-D and Masterdol Dosages

phillyguy79

Awards
I have been on the trifecta stack for the past week and have been dosing 4 Methyl 1-D (2 AM - breakfast and 2 PM - dinner) and 4 Masterdol (1-breakfast, 1-lunch, 1-preworkout and 1-dinner). I am about 205 and 29 years old. I have been reading that I should take 6 Methyl - 1D. What is the proper dosage for my size and age? I have been working out for almost 2 years and eat really clean.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been on the trifecta stack for the past week and have been dosing 4 Methyl 1-D (2 AM - breakfast and 2 PM - dinner) and 4 Masterdol (1-breakfast, 1-lunch, 1-preworkout and 1-dinner). I am about 205 and 29 years old. I have been reading that I should take 6 Methyl - 1D. What is the proper dosage for my size and age? I have been working out for almost 2 years and eat really clean.

at your weight I would dose it @ 6 do a 3/3 split, for the MMv2 I would dose more pre work out then anything you can go 1/3/1, my sweet spot was 5, and i would dose 4/1 or even all 5 pre work out, and had killer results/work outs, but its nice to have it in your system through out the day..so a 1/3/1 would work nice

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what kind of strength gains can some one expect from just M1-D i hear about weight gain alot but i havent heard much about strength provided diet and training was good.
could it be compared to hdrol? just curious ive never used M1-D only MMV2.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any one run this and track there strength gains..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about the Liquid Masterdrol. Liftergym, you say it is nice to have it in your system throughout the day. Just wondering if I can dose it in another way than just 16cc before workout on workout days and 8cc on cardio/non workout days?

Anyone dosed it another way, or does anyone have any suggestions?

//C

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about the Liquid Masterdrol. Liftergym, you say it is nice to have it in your system throughout the day. Just wondering if I can dose it in another way than just 16cc before workout on workout days and 8cc on cardio/non workout days?

Anyone dosed it another way, or does anyone have any suggestions?

//C
Of course you could take it in say 6cc doses through the day on lifting days and 4cc AM/4 pm on non lifting days

Most seem to love the stim effect preWO, but keeping it steady in your bloodstream is certainly a viable option, perhaps best suited for hypertrophy.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks for your response swolenone! I will remember this for my coming stack. I will keep dosing it evenly throughout the day and before workout maybe ramp it up alittle for that extra boost.
Maybe 4cc-8cc-4cc on workout days
and 2cc-4cc-2cc- on cardio/non workout days

This sound good?
Thanks again for your response!

//C

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, thanks for your response swolenone! I will remember this for my coming stack. I will keep dosing it evenly throughout the day and before workout maybe ramp it up alittle for that extra boost.
Maybe 4cc-8cc-4cc on workout days
and 2cc-4cc-2cc- on cardio/non workout days

This sound good?
Thanks again for your response!

//C
That looks fine bro..., so are you taking the liq or the pill form? 8ml of the liq masterdrol = 3 caps of MMv2 so go off of that to plan your dose..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run the liquid. And thanks for the information about the 8cc = 3caps. I think I would run it at 6caps a day if i had caps so maybe I should run it 4cc-8cc-4cc for the whole cycle?! This would be most appropriate in my opinion since tampering the doses up and down each and other day might mess up the bodys balance, am I correct?

Thanks again Liftergym.

//C

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna run the liquid. And thanks for the information about the 8cc = 3caps. I think I would run it at 6caps a day if i had caps so maybe I should run it 4cc-8cc-4cc for the whole cycle?! This would be most appropriate in my opinion since tampering the doses up and down each and other day might mess up the bodys balance, am I correct?

Thanks again Liftergym.

//C
your best bet would be to dose like that, better results. When i dosed this on my off days I would only dose 8ml and never had any sort of issue..Ive never heard of anyone having an issue with dose high and low, on work out day/no work out days

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the fast response, you say I will be better off sticking to an even dosing at 4-8-4, I will do that. This way I will also use all of the good stuff so nothing would go to wast or be lying around 'til my next cycle :)
Thanks mate!

//C

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the fast response, you say I will be better off sticking to an even dosing at 4-8-4, I will do that. This way I will also use all of the good stuff so nothing would go to wast or be lying around 'til my next cycle :)
Thanks mate!

//C

keep us posted man.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any one run this and track there strength gains..
bump
i ran a search but i cant find to many that recorded there average strength gains in the core lifts.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump
i ran a search but i cant find to many that recorded there average strength gains in the core lifts.

Its been good there have many post through out this forum about M1-D.. Most run it in thte Trifecta stack though, that and the masterdrol go so well together..

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks liftergym would happen to know a average gain of strength for the the trifecta stack for example during my search many people reported gaining 10lbs of weight. the reason i ask is because ive run mmv2 and strength gains were good but ive never tried m1d so i was thinking if the strength gains were good with it too then i would stack them and strength gains would be great :)

I have heard it all, with that stack... well over 10lbs of weight! its not uncommon to see 20-25lbs in a 4 week cycle

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man you make me wanna start that cycle right away :D I have the bottles waiting in my closet, they are screaming my name right now.. lol

// C