LG Sciences Perfect Carb

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm a man who LOVES wms pre and postWO, the fullness is amazing without the uncomfortable bloat of glycerol. For 90 degree days the cellular hydration aspect is nice too.

Anyway, I havent heard much about it on the forums, but go check it out on the website if you havent already. Basically, its an unflavored blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin and dextrose. Perfect for postWO and it must be mostly wms because it has that unique wms flavor that i love rather than tasting sugary sweet.

I just mixed this with my postWO protein and thought I'd share my joy with everybody. The perfect product for its simplicity in aiding recovery and muscle gain.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So I'm a man who LOVES wms pre and postWO, the fullness is amazing without the uncomfortable bloat of glycerol. For 90 degree days the cellular hydration aspect is nice too.

Anyway, I havent heard much about it on the forums, but go check it out on the website if you havent already. Basically, its an unflavored blend of waxy maize starch, maltodextrin and dextrose. Perfect for postWO and it must be mostly wms because it has that unique wms flavor that i love rather than tasting sugary sweet.

I just mixed this with my postWO protein and thought I'd share my joy with everybody. The perfect product for its simplicity in aiding recovery and muscle gain.
I've been waiting for this, I will be ordering some. Thank you for posting. :wave2:
EDIT
May I ask how many servings is this?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I have some here that im about to break into, im going to use it in a
MMv3/T-911/AS stack..really looking foward to it, being this would be my first carb powder I have ever used..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just used 1 scoop with 1.5 cups oats and 2 scoops whey (a shake i do daily, usually with just the oats and protein) and the Perfect Carb holds the oats and whey together for a perfect consistency.

I do this in a blender bottle, and typically by the end of the thick shake many oats have sunk to the bottom, this was not the case once adding Super Carb.

Very cool way to add extra carbs and improve my shake!

Get this asap for all you guys who love high carbs, or those who just simply need a good postWO recovery product to stack with your favorite protein or those awesome new bc+eaa's!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have some here that im about to break into, im going to use it in a
MMv3/T-911/AS stack..really looking foward to it, being this would be my first carb powder I have ever used..
most are really sweet with artificial flavor which makes them hard to mix with other supps like bcaa or protein, ours is certainly exceptional

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
This is great for those looking for those PWO carbohydrates! This is awesome! Another LG release that is so different to everything else we have done.

The LG line is looking better and better now!
:)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is great for those looking for those PWO carbohydrates! This is awesome! Another LG release that is so different to everything else we have done.

certainly a newly diversified product line!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice, guys. :)

I'm definitely a fan of this product type.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Yes, you've certainly been diversifying the last year or so. Great new products that EVERYone can use :)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im going to be using this next week, really looking foward to it....

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's this like? Have you been using it? Flavor? Results? :)
its great, being flavorless it tastes of wms and has its consistency

as with upping your carbs, especially those of a high molecular weight, you will have fuller muscles within the first few doses

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im going to be using this next week, really looking foward to it....
I will order some now ;)

its great, being flavorless it tastes of wms and has its consistency

as with upping your carbs, especially those of a high molecular weight, you will have fuller muscles within the first few doses
Ah yes, VERY good!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got a jug of NP's WMS to go through, but I can't wait to give this a shot in a month or so. I haven't used Dextrose in a long time, and I'm interested to see what this mixture will do.