Anadraulic State & Methyl 1-D XL

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
I've decided to stack these two products.

Reasons being the fact that AS contains two natural SERMs, pSARM, an anti-aromatase and an androgenic potentiator. The ingredient profile is quite impressive. What I also especially like about this product is how it contains a four-creatine blend, hormonal growth booster, a cortisol/lactic acid block and an EAA blend.

I like the idea of using this in conjunction with Methyl 1-D XL due to the fact that it contains natural SERMs and AI's.

AS only contains 52 total calories and 13g of carbs, per serving. I'm currently on a quest of cutting, but also wanting to achieve as much LBM as possible during the next 4 weeks. This pre-workout formula seems perfect for anyone seeking to lose weight, put on mass, or both.

The flavor is supposed to be like that of fruit punch, however, for some strange reason, I seem to get a cinnamon-ish aftertaste when I finish drinking it. I don't know if this is just me, or if other people have experienced this with AS.

The mixability is certainly not an issue, then again I do use a Blender Bottle.

Whether it's a workout day or not, I seem to feel solid, pumped, and vascular. I'm sure the Methyl 1-D XL is contributing to this as well. Speaking of M1DXL, I've decided to take 6 caps for my first 3 days, in divided doses throughout the day. There are 135 caps per bottle. After my first 3 days, I will be consuming 4 caps per day for the next four weeks.

The rest of my current arsenal consists of;

Animal Pak
Leviathan Reloaded
DCP
Atomic Meltdown (when I tan)
Napalm (mixed with Clen, but every other week)
Lipoderm Ultra (on weeks when I take off from Napalm/Clen)
Super Cissus RX
WPC/WPI
Cycle Support
Omega capsules

I do have Post Cycle Support for the 4 weeks after my M1DXL and AS run is finished.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thats a wicked stack bro, glad its working out so well for you!

i would keep the M1D @ 6/day for a 200 pounder (and up obviously)

JustnCredible

Banned
Awards
thats a wicked stack bro, glad its working out so well for you!

i would keep the M1D @ 6/day for a 200 pounder (and up obviously)
Wouldn't I have to purchase another bottle in order to do that?