New Product - E-911 Coming in 2 weeks...

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
E-911

Sublingual Caffeine, Synephrine, Geranamine, Methyl Synephrine and Hordinine. Tastes like an altoid hits you in 5 seconds...

Caffeine
Geranamine
Cyclodextrin
Synephrine
MethylSynephrine
Hordinine
Lecithin
Chitosan

E-911 sublingual tablets give instant energy and focus. Just slip one of the rapid releasing strong peppermint tablets under your tongue and you will feel the instant release of stimulants designed to give maximum energy and increase fat burning. Look for E-911 at your favorite online retailer.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn - Sounds bad ass, eric! I like that you're continuing the "911" line. :D

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like I can pic this up for the remainder of my cut!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sound great im lookin forward to it.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn, this would be perfect for (literally) right before the gym or for when dragging ass on a hike

very interesting, im glad to see these sublingual tablets make their way to more and more of our product line!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
damn, this would be perfect for (literally) right before the gym or for when dragging ass on a hike

very interesting, im glad to see these sublingual tablets make their way to more and more of our product line!
I am as well if these things work well for me I'll be ordering from you guys every month for me and friends.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am as well if these things work well for me I'll be ordering from you guys every month for me and friends.
glad to hear it brother, our product line is literally getting better each and every month

first it was AS and T-911, then bc+eaa, then a peanut butter protein to die for, now this! I cant wait to see what Eric has in store for the future, he promised 09 would be a big year and, frankly, thats an understatement ;)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This sounds real sweet. Good deal

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to hear it brother, our product line is literally getting better each and every month

first it was AS and T-911, then bc+eaa, then a peanut butter protein to die for, now this! I cant wait to see what Eric has in store for the future, he promised 09 would be a big year and, frankly, thats an understatement ;)
Damn I've been under a rock or something I need to order and try some of this out.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. just thinking 911 gets my hyped about this one.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome release eric, been waiting for this bad boy! Awesome for those spur of the moment workouts when you need a quick hit!

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any idea of price on this? As a pre w/o this should be a killer

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Street price should be around $25 for 75 tabs...

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a good solid price. Dosage I assume is 1-2 pre w/o?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome price again Eric!! This will be awesome!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Once the tabs come in, I will send out some samples...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What is great about this product is that it will be able to be used in so many situations!
agreed, for me this is great as I train during work, so my workouts are always spur of the moment. So quick delivery is awesome news for me!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agreed, for me this is great as I train during work, so my workouts are always spur of the moment. So quick delivery is awesome news for me!
yea, this hitting the user even quicker than liquid energy products makes this one of a kind and will be VERY reliable to have on hand at all times

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm just getting wind of this. LEgal gear has some amazing things!

Made a LG exclusive order yesterday. F*cking awesome.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
2 SLIN
2 BC+EAA Watermelon+Kiwi
2 T-911
2 Lipo Protein
1 Trifecta Stack...:head:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 SLIN
2 BC+EAA Watermelon+Kiwi
2 T-911
2 Lipo Protein
amazing stack!

cant wait to hear your feedback

im looking forward to sippin on some watermelon/kiwi bc+eaa in between my next two meals

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Once I get back from the desert I can put plans in motion to do you guys proud. Expect a doozie!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 SLIN
2 BC+EAA Watermelon+Kiwi
2 T-911
2 Lipo Protein
woah nice order! looks like a lg33 order to me!! ;)
It does..:) your going to love that stack, I am currently running

MMv3, T-911, and AS

with lipo protein, Bc+eaa's, slin, and perfect carb.. I will be putting up my 1 week review should be tomorrow.., one word somes this up "Superior"!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It does..:) your going to love that stack, I am currently running

MMv3, T-911, and AS

with lipo protein, Bc+eaa's, slin, and perfect carb.. I will be putting up my 1 week review should be tomorrow.., one word somes this up "Superior"!
yea the SLIN really complements perfect carb, free form amino acids (such as bc+eaa), and our lipotropic protein very nicely.

synergy is always the best thing to look for in a stack, and all our product complement each other very nicely.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have a few of the original run sitting around, so I will send some of you guys a few to try!