Cold Fusion

  1. Thumbs up Cold Fusion


    idk if I ever dropped a line for cold fusion, but I really like it PWO at 2 scoops
    Just sayin that it really seems like endurance is up. I just forget that I took it and then 2 hours later, I'm finally getting out of the gym thinking... wow, that was a good work out... and then I remember that I took cold fusion. Just sayin, not placebo


  2. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    idk if I ever dropped a line for cold fusion, but I really like it PWO at 2 scoops
    Just sayin that it really seems like endurance is up. I just forget that I took it and then 2 hours later, I'm finally getting out of the gym thinking... wow, that was a good work out... and then I remember that I took cold fusion. Just sayin, not placebo

    Awsome thanks for that feedback, CF is nice!

  3. dafox, if you loved CF, Anadraulic State will blow your mind!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    dafox, if you loved CF, Anadraulic State will blow your mind!

    This is true..I did like Cold fusion, but my new friend in this world is AS..

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    This is true..I did like Cold fusion, but my new friend in this world is AS..
    I'll have to check it out after I get back from training in a couple months!
    btw, when does it hit retailers?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    I'll have to check it out after I get back from training in a couple months!
    btw, when does it hit retailers?
    Already there..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Already there..
    really? which ones? I didn't see it at nutra or DA, and they're the only ones I trust enough to order from...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    really? which ones? I didn't see it at nutra or DA, and they're the only ones I trust enough to order from...
    , I was thinking us and GNC right now.. Nutra should be picking it up in time..
  9. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    , I was thinking us and GNC right now.. Nutra should be picking it up in time..
    ah, ok. I'll pick some up in a couple months

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dafox View Post
    ah, ok. I'll pick some up in a couple months
    We had a 50% code not to long ago, which brought the AS to about/around 38$ which was mind blowing..you will enjoy this stuff with out a dought..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cold Fusion vs. Green Mag
    By rocknout in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 11:26 AM
  2. Cold Fusion EX Dosing
    By mike3107 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 05:29 PM
  3. LG Cold Fusion EX
    By joebo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 12:16 PM
  4. LG Cold Fusion EX Review
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Log in
Log in