Cold Fusion

dafox

Awards
  • Established
idk if I ever dropped a line for cold fusion, but I really like it PWO at 2 scoops :head:
Just sayin that it really seems like endurance is up. I just forget that I took it and then 2 hours later, I'm finally getting out of the gym thinking... wow, that was a good work out... and then I remember that I took cold fusion. Just sayin, not placebo :thumbsup:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
idk if I ever dropped a line for cold fusion, but I really like it PWO at 2 scoops :head:
Just sayin that it really seems like endurance is up. I just forget that I took it and then 2 hours later, I'm finally getting out of the gym thinking... wow, that was a good work out... and then I remember that I took cold fusion. Just sayin, not placebo :thumbsup:

Awsome thanks for that feedback:thumbsup:, CF is nice!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dafox, if you loved CF, Anadraulic State will blow your mind!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
really? which ones? I didn't see it at nutra or DA, and they're the only ones I trust enough to order from...
, I was thinking us and GNC right now.. Nutra should be picking it up in time..:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ah, ok. I'll pick some up in a couple months
We had a 50% code not to long ago, which brought the AS to about/around 38$ which was mind blowing..you will enjoy this stuff with out a dought..