Problem with Anadraulic State...

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Problem with Anadraulic State...

I wake up and go to the gym early in the morning, about 5 AM, and I mix up a serving(1 scoop) of AS and all the way through my workout I have a very uneasy stomach, like i'm very close to puking, and then after my workout after I settle down a little bit, I get so uneasy that I throw it all back up. This has happened on numerous occasions. I don't want to throw it away, because I love the product otherwise, so i've been trying different approaches.
    I've tried mixing in 30 or so g of Waxy Maize Starch with it, had no effect. I've tried sipping it slower instead of slugging it, had no effect..

Has this happened to anyone else, and is there anything you guys at LG can recommend to keep this from happening? I keep thinking it's only because I'm on an empty stomach, but I think one of the actives just dosen't agree with me.. Help anyone?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.

Well I can say on behalf of my own experience (2weeks on AS) that I have the same problem to a lesser degree. I just slug it in 30 min before i work out and at that moment right after slugging it I feel like puking, but i keep it in.
    After my workout however I get the same feeling, I figure it is because my insulin is high/my bloodsugar levels are low, because i get all shaky. At this point I eat a banana right after my workout and throw in a whey protein drink. Usually takes me 5 min and I'm back in business.

Hope this helps! Hang in there man, because Anadraulic State is one great product!!

//C
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MorningMetal View Post
    I wake up and go to the gym early in the morning, about 5 AM, and I mix up a serving(1 scoop) of AS and all the way through my workout I have a very uneasy stomach, like i'm very close to puking, and then after my workout after I settle down a little bit, I get so uneasy that I throw it all back up. This has happened on numerous occasions. I don't want to throw it away, because I love the product otherwise, so i've been trying different approaches.
    I've tried mixing in 30 or so g of Waxy Maize Starch with it, had no effect. I've tried sipping it slower instead of slugging it, had no effect..

Has this happened to anyone else, and is there anything you guys at LG can recommend to keep this from happening? I keep thinking it's only because I'm on an empty stomach, but I think one of the actives just dosen't agree with me.. Help anyone?

I have used this product many times now, I can count on one hand how many times my stomach got a little upset and it was because I dose it first thing in the am and then worked out.... some people have this problem and some dont, you can try two things~~

~ take 2 half scoops, one pre and drink one Inra W/O

~ Or trying and have a little something in your stomach.

either one should fix you up, let us know how it works out for you
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Yeah, split the dose. There is a lot of **** in there...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
  2. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 03:22 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 308