Are You guys OK?

  1. Are You guys OK?


    I guess the FDA is bored again, eh?

    FDA Raids LG Sciences, Seizes $1.3 Million In Condemned "Body-Building" Supplements

    I read it here but i cannot post links yet. allheadlinenews.com

    Forgot to add it had to do with ATD not being known/approved by gov't. and it is nothing shady being done by LG Sciences.
    Last edited by Rike; 05-15-2009 at 04:59 AM. Reason: added ATD comment...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Rike View Post
    I guess the FDA is bored again, eh?

    FDA Raids LG Sciences, Seizes $1.3 Million In Condemned "Body-Building" Supplements

    I read it here but i cannot post links yet. allheadlinenews.com

    Forgot to add it had to do with ATD not being known/approved by gov't. and it is nothing shady being done by LG Sciences.
    Just unreal how they can Seize at will.
    LG is on the up and up. A really good company.
    One does have to wonder what is next.

    "If they can't tax it, it must be bad"

    JP.

  3. news-medical.net/news/2008/04/07/37022.aspx

    This is sad, just sad. Lucky me I have one stack good to go, must fill up my supplement cabin fast, as long as I still can get my hands on these great supps
    I'm glad they didn't take away the masterdrol series!!
    •   
       


  4. I'll let LG speak about this, but to my understanding this seizure was last year. They are now getting around to destroying the products. just look at our profiles now on the products and you'll see.

  5. it is quite sad, especially when you read the FDA press release in one of the other threads here where they specifically state they do not know if it does harm or not. So if you dont know you take preemptive action?
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  6. Exactly...they actually KNOW it is safe, since we gave them hundreds of pages of safety data...however, don't confused them with the facts I suppose. We made some mistakes too. Although the inspector never asked us to provide safety data, we should have given this to her out of the gate. Live and learn!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Exactly...they actually KNOW it is safe, since we gave them hundreds of pages of safety data...however, don't confused them with the facts I suppose. We made some mistakes too. Although the inspector never asked us to provide safety data, we should have given this to her out of the gate. Live and learn!
    Is this a recent event or an earlier profile of M1d? Is M1d still available?

  8. It was an old formula that hasn't been on sale for over a year...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Exactly...they actually KNOW it is safe, since we gave them hundreds of pages of safety data...however, don't confused them with the facts I suppose. We made some mistakes too. Although the inspector never asked us to provide safety data, we should have given this to her out of the gate. Live and learn!
    Hey, LG.
    If there is anything we can do to try to help. "As a group"
    I'm sure the members of the board will back you anyway they can.
    We really need to stand together on this issue.

    JP.

  10. Well, it's really too late, but we should really start the association like I had wanted to. This will help lobby and keep supplements free...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Well, it's really too late, but we should really start the association like I had wanted to. This will help lobby and keep supplements free...
    I'm up for it bro.

    JP.

  12. fwiw count me in

  13. Same here.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. What do you guys think?
    By wolverines in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-27-2009, 03:09 PM
  2. What do you guys do for DHT?
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 01:15 PM
  3. I could really use your guys help
    By pdx89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 11:44 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:23 AM
Log in
Log in