LG's New AI?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. LG's New AI?


    What ever happened to this?


  2. It's coming...the chinese are busy working on it. Tough to synthesize it seems, but we are getting closer every day! I keep pushing them, since this will be a winner. Think a natural Arimidex!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's coming...the chinese are busy working on it. Tough to synthesize it seems, but we are getting closer every day! I keep pushing them, since this will be a winner. Think a natural Arimidex!
    ****ing awesome. Looking forward to it.
    •   
       


  4. cant wait for this one to come out.

  5. Update?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    It's coming...the chinese are busy working on it. Tough to synthesize it seems, but we are getting closer every day! I keep pushing them, since this will be a winner. Think a natural Arimidex!
    This has now certainly peaked my interest.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  7. I'll ask them again...no word yet from the Chinese

  8. you guys are really stepping things up a notch, good job.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    you guys are really stepping things up a notch, good job.

    indeed!

  10. Alright...dumb question. I google AI & read what it will for women. But what exactly will it do for me?

  11. LG is kicking serious ass product wise ATM! Awesome times to be a LG rep, SOOOO many good products to recomend!

  12. Just an update, we are waiting to hear from our supplier on this. It will be the strongest AI on the market, rivaling Arimidex in potency and working in the same manner as 2nd generation AI's.

  13. good stuff wanna send me some to zap my gyno? lol

    surgey is last option hopefully during PCT itll be gone but if not im soo willing to log this with my results in terms of gyno lol

  14. We have to get it in the county soon!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We have to get it in the county soon!
    Awesome news Eric! i'm sure people are going to LOVE this. Any ideas of how you would suggest running this as a PCT?

  16. Crazy, jsut as a last resort before surgery, I heard epistane is fantastic at removing most if not all gyno (obviously results vary). I myself have never tried it (never had gyno), but I heard it works very well. As for the new AI, sounds amazing. Keep the updates coming.

  17. We hope to have samples of the TWO new AI's by the end of the month!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We hope to have samples of the TWO new AI's by the end of the month!
    Sounds good. Godspeed

  19. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    We hope to have samples of the TWO new AI's by the end of the month!
    outstanding!

  20. I'm excited I'd love to zAp this gyno!

  21. New AI's sound delicious to me, I only hope everyone else is as excited. Nothing like a healthy dose of test-boosters and AI's to add some fire and energy to the body.

  22. Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

    AI: Strong as Arimidex
    SERM: Stronger than Nolva

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

    AI: Strong as Arimidex
    SERM: Stronger than Nolva
    When can I start investing in LG? :P

  24. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

    AI: Strong as Arimidex
    SERM: Stronger than Nolva
    Really...?
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  25. Yeah, pretty crazy discovery. The SERM is actually slightly more active than tamoxifen on paper and there was a direct comparison to binding affinity and activity.

  26. Freakin' sweeeeeeeeeet.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Freakin' sweeeeeeeeeet.
    It is man, this could be the best OTC PCT product if this is as good as Eric is saying

  28. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Getting close now! It's more akin to Letrozole in activity and Arimidex in strength. This new "Formadrol" replacement will crush everything.

    AI: Strong as Arimidex
    SERM: Stronger than Nolva
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    It is man, this could be the best OTC PCT product if this is as good as Eric is saying
    I really like the way this sounds!

  29. What's the status with this????

  30. Hoping to get a sample in the next few weeks of the AI...still in testing. The SERM is in.

    What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a test boost product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Hoping to get a sample in the next few weeks of the AI...still in testing. The SERM is in.

    What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a pct product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.
    sounds awesome LG im down with Formatropin
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  32. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    sounds awesome LG im down with Formatropin
    Agreed! good times ahead!

  33. I agree, with what this new AI will be able to produce/replace when it comes to PCT items, I think its only right to start off fresh...I like it..

  34. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    What do you think of Formatropin which will end up replacing (over time) Formadrol. Formadrol will be transitioned as a test boost product and Formatropin would be more of a PCT/gyno product.
    And just to clarify, Formadrol will remain an AI/SERM complex as it currently is, not an herbal test-booster. Formatropin will contain the stronger ingredients necessary for a stronger PCT, and Formadrol will remain more mild for mild PCT's and test-boosting.

    If you guys haven't ever looked into Formadrol as a test-booster, I recommend you doing so. I've ran a stack of Formadrol+T911 that worked exponentially well, and I've had a few guys PM me their results after I recommended it to them, and they said the same.

  35. SO the new product will be a AI and also a SERM like Nolva or are they two seperate products?

    I just read the other thread and it talked about and AI/Nolva type product.

    Also is there going to be a new T-911 product are you updating it?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    And just to clarify, Formadrol will remain an AI/SERM complex as it currently is, not an herbal test-booster. Formatropin will contain the stronger ingredients necessary for a stronger PCT, and Formadrol will remain more mild for mild PCT's and test-boosting.

    If you guys haven't ever looked into Formadrol as a test-booster, I recommend you doing so. I've ran a stack of Formadrol+T911 that worked exponentially well, and I've had a few guys PM me their results after I recommended it to them, and they said the same.
    I used formadrol extreme solo recently and was pretty impressed! Excellent libido and a nice subtle aggression. Excellent product IMO.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    SO the new product will be a AI and also a SERM like Nolva or are they two seperate products?

    I just read the other thread and it talked about and AI/Nolva type product.

    Also is there going to be a new T-911 product are you updating it?
    Yes, it will be both an AI and SERM complex.

    Can't comment on the T-911 as I'm not sure, but I believe that it is going to be reformulated. I'll let Eric comment on that as I'm not 100% certain.

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I used formadrol extreme solo recently and was pretty impressed! Excellent libido and a nice subtle aggression. Excellent product IMO.
    How high did you go on the dosing?

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Yes, it will be both an AI and SERM complex.

    Can't comment on the T-911 as I'm not sure, but I believe that it is going to be reformulated. I'll let Eric comment on that as I'm not 100% certain.



    How high did you go on the dosing?
    Just 3 per day man Nothing crazy

  39. 3 is my sweet spot as well. Were you dosing all at night or split AM/PM?

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    3 is my sweet spot as well. Were you dosing all at night or split AM/PM?
    2AM, then 1 PM.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in