masterdrol/psarm info needed

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the place i got supplements is running a deal a bottle of liquid masterdrol and a bottle of psarm for $37.99...i never used a product like these before can someone give me advice on dosing along with if a bottle of formadrol extreme would be enough of a pct or whatever info they can share in regards to these products

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the place i got supplements is running a deal a bottle of liquid masterdrol and a bottle of psarm for $37.99...i never used a product like these before can someone give me advice on dosing along with if a bottle of formadrol extreme would be enough of a pct or whatever info they can share in regards to these products
Wow, thats a deal. Will Formadrol be enough for PCT-YES pSarm is a natty supplement so the Formadrol is more for the masterdrol, you could even run the pSarm in PCT if you like, heres a thread by Legal Gear about the Formadrol/pSarm together being an awesome PCT
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/89262-formadrol-psarm-pct.html

for the liq masterdrol, 8ml is one serving, which comes out to three caps of MMv2 (Same compound) Its recommended one serving on off days and 2 on training days about an hour prior to work out, drink it with plenty of water..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks i will defiantly save that link if i do decide to run it, do you know what kind of results i might have from the products....if i ran the masterdrol and then used psarm and formadrol as a pct? i understand masterdrol is a cutting agent and thats what i'll be using it for but i do want to gain some muslce also....what have you experienced or heard

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks i will defiantly save that link if i do decide to run it, do you know what kind of results i might have from the products....if i ran the masterdrol and then used psarm and formadrol as a pct? i understand masterdrol is a cutting agent and thats what i'll be using it for but i do want to gain some muslce also....what have you experienced or heard

Well the masterdrol is known to lean people out, can you make gains on it? hell yea you can, comes down to your diet. its great for a Recomp, I have ran both, and loved both. Many people love to throw in MMv2 for recomp purposes, and it works out great for them.

P

ptazz12

Awards
Would it be cool to stack the T-911 and Formadrol as a PCT? Any other recommendations?