Methyl Masterdrol V2 +Formadrol Extreme

1. Methyl Masterdrol V2 +Formadrol Extreme

Hello

I thinking take Methyl Masterdrol V2 +Formadrol Extreme and Cold Fusion EX for Strength, Endurance and Vascularity maybe I can add some 11-oxo or 7-Keto-DHEA for FAT LOSS I Need some advice for this stack?

2. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Hello

I thinking take Methyl Masterdrol V2 +Formadrol Extreme and Cold Fusion EX for Strength, Endurance and Vascularity maybe I can add some 11-oxo or 7-Keto-DHEA for FAT LOSS I Need some advice for this stack?
    Well MMv2 is going to give you explosive energy, which has endurance covered, and it is also known to be a Strength/Cutting PH. I would start off 4 caps, then work your way up to 5.~ for an early am work out you can go 2/1/1, or night go 1/1/2 . Formadrol start out 3-4 ed and taper down weekly, CF~drink it prior to working out, or drink it during..
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Well MMv2 is going to give you explosive energy, which has endurance covered, and it is also known to be a Strength/Cutting PH. I would start off 4 caps, then work your way up to 5.~ for an early am work out you can go 2/1/1, or night go 1/1/2 . Formadrol start out 3-4 ed and taper down weekly, CF~drink it prior to working out, or drink it during..
    and what is best Liquid Masterdrol or MMv2 Strength and Cutting ?

4. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and what is best Liquid Masterdrol or MMv2 Strength and Cutting ?
    Both are the same, one is a liq, other is a pill form..

5. and the same potence?

6. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    and the same potence?

If I can recall, 8ml of Liq Masterdrol is eq to 3 caps of MMv2. but yes, you'll get the same results with both..

7. Great! and the New Version of MMv3?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-03-2010, 08:13 PM
  2. Methyl Masterdrol V2 +Formadrol Extreme?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 11:58 AM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2008, 03:15 PM
  4. Masterdrol, Methyl 1-d, Formadrol Extreme
    By pavb10 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 01:25 PM
  5. Methyl 1D + Masterdrol + Formadrol cycle?
    By PhilABowl in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 08:47 PM